Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFSpeck

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/10/17 3:42 PM
  • Number: 2154807
  • Recommendations: 3
The temptation to call the S.O.B. a name is, quite simply, overwhelming -- and has little to do with the level of either "good manners" or emotional/psychological maturity -- but, rather, with a perfectly healthy and sane reaction to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/10/17 12:30 PM
  • Number: 2154740
  • Recommendations: 2
Because this little corner of nowhere is called "Political ASYLUM." Our displays of indignation here are pretty much spitting in the ocean. Justified or not, still pretty much meaningless. The behavior of and language used by Twitler is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/10/17 12:12 PM
  • Number: 2154733
  • Recommendations: 4
No. False equivalency of a PO'd poster here and the so-called POTUS Twitter feed. That "who" is a big frakkin' difference.

I understand the difference in public stature. What I don't understand is the logic
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/10/17 11:28 AM
  • Number: 2154700
  • Recommendations: 3
The above is what the childish totally classless orange clown tweeted today in response to Schumer's criticism of Comey's firing.

I find it difficult to reconcile how "totally classless orange clown" is somehow
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/6/17 10:19 AM
  • Number: 311784
  • Recommendations: 7
This whole thing now is that everybody with a sh8t job gets a tip. I also hardly require the "services" of a "barista"(not a real word incidentally). I guess part of it is the fact that you used to work in a coffee shop when
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/5/17 11:06 AM
  • Number: 2153766
  • Recommendations: 1
Why? It keeps the pre-existing condition in place and in fact allows states to structure their markets as they see fit to lower premiums for everyone.

If by "everyone" you mean relatively young, healthy people, then yes,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/4/17 11:17 PM
  • Number: 2153712
  • Recommendations: 4
The bill has good things in it, things that people who read up on it will cheer.

If you make more than $250,000/year, you might be cheering for your tax cut. If, otoh, you have a pre-existing condition (yes, that includes being
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/4/17 8:23 PM
  • Number: 2153684
  • Recommendations: 21
Please provide examples of how today's bill was "rammed through"

No CBO score.

Congress decided to hold the vote before the legislation was even scored. My guess is that they wanted to hold the vote before
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/4/17 4:00 PM
  • Number: 2153613
  • Recommendations: 82
Remember when, after nearly two years of debates (and CBO scoring), Republicans were howling about how the ACA was "rammed through" the legislative process?

Yeah. Me too.

Speck
  • Date: 5/2/17 5:10 PM
  • Number: 868390
  • Recommendations: 2
Liberal lie (tweet)

Well, hold up just a sec.

Perhaps the billboard was taken down at some point, but a lot of other similar marketing was in place until The Washington Post inquired about it just
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z