Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFSpeck

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/6/15 1:25 PM
  • Number: 2021819
  • Recommendations: 0
But we still have firearms. Not much different really than back then.

Are you really gonna hang your hat on "guns are 'not much different' today" than they were nearly 250 years ago?

The apt firearm-related
  • Date: 10/5/15 3:07 PM
  • Number: 2021631
  • Recommendations: 47
"A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." --Amendment II, Constitution of the United States

"I am not an
  • Date: 10/2/15 11:16 AM
  • Number: 2020925
  • Recommendations: 44
Well, Team 0bama has already put out a call for more gun control and nobody even knows how many were shot, how many are dead, who did the shooting, how they got the gun(s), etc.

I can't express how disgusted I am by this comment and
  • Date: 9/29/15 11:06 PM
  • Number: 2020440
  • Recommendations: 2
Dude, how do you even keep your JOB here? You're every post detracts from the mission of this once great site. Basically, you and your ilk are the reason TMF is circling the drain. I don't even recommend this site to people learning how to invest
  • Date: 9/29/15 12:38 PM
  • Number: 2020354
  • Recommendations: 4
I know enough to invest a bunch of money now so I'm not going to become one of the sheeple...

How nice that you have "a bunch of money" to invest. Perhaps if you take some time to look up from your spreadsheets, you'll see
  • Date: 9/14/15 8:20 PM
  • Number: 171548
  • Recommendations: 53
Not one NRA member, Tea Party member, or Republican conservative was involved in any of these shootings and murders.
SOLUTION: It should be illegal for Democrats to own guns.

John Wilkes Booth was not a Democrat. He was a member
  • Date: 9/7/15 11:48 PM
  • Number: 73878
  • Recommendations: 31
Actually I am amazed the servers can stand your hypocrisy as you purport to be compassionate and hold the moral high grand whilst personally denigrating anyone that dosn't share your world view

This isn't a difference in "world
  • Date: 9/3/15 3:02 PM
  • Number: 2016200
  • Recommendations: 7
An interesting piece at the intersection of investing and politics:

The point is that after decades of touting his business acumen, his ability to negotiate tough deals and spot good investments, and after spending this entire campaign
  • Date: 9/2/15 10:08 AM
  • Number: 2015935
  • Recommendations: 1
Quit or go to jail.

If she quits, she'll likely just fade away as a footnote in the history of civil rights.

If she goes to jail, however, she'll be booked by Hannity, have a book ghost-written, go on a bus tour with Palin,
  • Date: 9/2/15 10:01 AM
  • Number: 2015932
  • Recommendations: 31
Nation with Crumbling Bridges and Roads Excited to Build Giant Wall

"If immigrants somehow get over the wall, the condition of our bridges and roads will keep them from getting very far."

The best response
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z