Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFSpeck

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/26/15 9:10 PM
  • Number: 77328
  • Recommendations: 7
If you use alternative medicine, you will not be reimbursed by your insurance company.
That's just not true for everyone. Our insurance, for instance, covers acupuncture and pays out regularly to a naturopath.

There will be no
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/15 11:51 PM
  • Number: 774304
  • Recommendations: 2
Who the hell are you but a librul drive-by with no real interest in the answer.

I'm *not* a "drive-by" and I sincerely want answers from a different point of view. If one makes a statement, one can't turn around and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/15 7:06 PM
  • Number: 774272
  • Recommendations: 0
If people want to pool their money together to by air time to spread their message what business is it of the government's to stop them?

Nothing. But corporations and unions aren't people.

Speck
  • Date: 4/22/15 3:40 PM
  • Number: 774268
  • Recommendations: 1
ohhhhhh boogey man, the rich, shame you posted here, a good silly the rich are bad could have been Best Of for ya elsewhere.

Casting aspersion on liberals is fine, indeed it should probably be expected here. But you didn't answer my
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/15 9:27 AM
  • Number: 774242
  • Recommendations: 1
She said that she wants to change the First Amendment in order to further empower the political class to regulate the quantity, content and timing of political speech about the political class—and so far as I can tell there’s not a ripple of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/15 10:11 PM
  • Number: 1996476
  • Recommendations: 21
Is there a person or organization that has opposed the singer's performance specifically because of the gun stance or is the opposition based on the charity's confusing beneficiaries?

There are plenty, and not one mentions the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/15 2:09 PM
  • Number: 1996448
You are making the same mistake he did....not looking into things. From what I've read some of the parents are involved in the Sandy Hook Promise.

What I wonder now is what did all the charities do with all the money.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/15 1:56 PM
  • Number: 1996446
You are making the same mistake he did....not looking into things.

If there is indeed an issue with where the money goes, that would be a big concern, but a totally separate issue.

I'm more interested in the opposition to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/15 1:54 PM
  • Number: 1996445
So the OP who wanted this to be about gun nuts is wrong.

I'm the OP and I'm a gun owner. I support responsible care and use of firearms, and think we should do more as a society to promote responsible gun ownership and identify those
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/15 12:20 PM
  • Number: 1996435
  • Recommendations: 20
Because the NRA believes that 2nd amendment rights are more important than the lives of 20 children and 6 of the adults who cared for them.

I don't know that this is really about the 2nd Amendment. Nothing I can see from this
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z