Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By TMFSpeck

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/13/05 7:25 PM
  • Number: 765005
  • Recommendations: 149
He's too valuable a person outsmarting the Democrats time after time after time again.

Mr. Rove's "smarts" include planting bugs in his own office in an attempt to discredit the opposition, using an opponent's work with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/27/05 10:41 PM
  • Number: 110447
  • Recommendations: 148
It would be better for this despot loving moron to stay at home and take care of his peanuts.

After Nixon left office, pardoned for crimes he may have committed, he wrote a few books, and while tarnished by his deeds in office, he did
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/20/06 9:12 PM
  • Number: 984457
  • Recommendations: 136
"the saddest thing about this old man is that he actually does seem to “represent a significant wing of the Democrat Party today which hates its own country, hates President Bush, and hates people of religion.”

Sadder still is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/10/05 10:54 AM
  • Number: 804536
  • Recommendations: 127
give it a break. Unless you can prove otherwise, Padilla isn't just "anyone".. last I heard, he was up on charges for planning on letting off a dirty bomb on OUR country...

The problem, you see, is that one of the bedrocks of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/26/12 10:34 AM
  • Number: 1750374
  • Recommendations: 123
"President Obama once said he wants everybody in America to go to college. What a snob."

As the crowd applauded, Santorum continued.

http://wapo.st/xHYbgo

What have we come
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/16/05 2:58 PM
  • Number: 731215
  • Recommendations: 123
"It's puzzling that while Newsweek now acknowledges that they got the facts wrong, they refused to retract the story," White House spokesman Scott McClellan told reporters. "I think there's a certain journalistic standard that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/31/12 12:06 PM
  • Number: 155423
  • Recommendations: 122
I know this is supposed to be funny and all, but it relies on a lot of false premises:

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then
deny he was a foreigner

False. That's based on a hoax
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/16/04 11:32 AM
  • Number: 585292
  • Recommendations: 117
If Dan Rather should resign for using allegedly forged documents he believed to be true in a news report, should George W. Bush resign for using forged documents he believed to be true in helping to justify sending us to war?

"One
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/7/12 1:52 AM
  • Number: 1833479
  • Recommendations: 115
Let's take a walk down memory lane, shall we? Back in September 2011, I made the following comment:

The GOP has not yet fielded a (Presidential) candidate who can win the general election. That doesn't mean they won't, but none of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/10/12 10:01 AM
  • Number: 1777521
  • Recommendations: 115
"Rush Limbaugh charges Obama has declared war on marriage. Limbaugh's first, second, and third wives could not be reached for comment."

--Reddit.com headline

Speck
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z