And your gravity fails
And negativity donít pull you through
Donít put on any airs
When youíre down
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/26/17 2:33 PM
  • Number: 74488
  • Recommendations: 13
Ajax: Loren's DMI quote that in Greenland Over the year, it snows more than it melts... validates Tomy Heller.

Yes, it has been snowing more than it has been melting (in Greenland, over the past seven months, per DMI). The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/26/17 1:23 AM
  • Number: 490954
  • Recommendations: 39
"idjit"

EOM
  • Date: 2/25/17 3:36 PM
  • Number: 74476
  • Recommendations: 18
This thread is a textbook example of the twin dangers of motivated reasoning and poor reading skills. It also demonstrates (yet again!) that scientists know bugger-all about communicating.

Let's recap!

The Danish Meteorological
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/8/17 7:29 PM
  • Number: 74308
  • Recommendations: 3
Half a dozen cranes landed yesterday at my brother's property just outside of Albuquerque NM. They almost always winter over further south, in the Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge. Small groups have indeed begun to move
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/7/17 11:15 PM
  • Number: 489721
  • Recommendations: 82
According to Trump, speaking earlier today, the murder rate in the US is "the highest it has been in, I guess, 45-47 years."

He added, "I would say that in a [campaign] speech and everybody was surprised because the press
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/7/17 2:20 PM
  • Number: 489642
  • Recommendations: 43
I guess by now just about everyone has now seen the drop dead hilarious Dutch YouTube clip introducing the idea of "The Netherlands Second", which mocks the stillborn trumpoid "America First!" campaign. If somehow you missed it,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/6/17 6:51 PM
  • Number: 489573
  • Recommendations: 32
Many have no idea how much discrimination Jews were subjected to in this country. I had a friend who lived on Long Island and as late as the mid-60's he lived in a community that would not accept Jews.

Yep. In the '60s
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/2/17 2:11 PM
  • Number: 74173
  • Recommendations: 5
Dave, you're not thinking the presence of SNOW some how contradicts global warming... Are you?

Nah. He's just trolling.

LC
  • Date: 2/2/17 2:02 AM
  • Number: 489225
  • Recommendations: 85
While watching the machine-gun fire of Executive Orders that have poured out of the White House since the inauguration, I kept wondering: What on Earth is the hurry?

Now that Russia is doubling its armed forces on Ukraine's
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z