Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By albaby1

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/18/17 10:37 AM
  • Number: 2130920
  • Recommendations: 3
That American women voted for this pathetic excuse of a man is still an enigma to me.

Here's one woman explaining why she did (and why she now regrets it). Mostly, she voted for Trump because the ACA was so problematic for her -
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/17/17 6:37 PM
  • Number: 488091
  • Recommendations: 1
There's no one that could speak like Obama, no one that could motivate and inspire like Obama, except for a Vermont senator everyone likes to treat like a red headed stepchild.

I think Elizabeth Warren fans would disagree with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/17/17 5:11 PM
  • Number: 488084
  • Recommendations: 2
Who's leading the Democratic party NOW?

Right now, Barack Obama.

In a few days, it will probably be Chuck Schumer, at least until such time as a DNC leader is named (and maybe thereafter). Nancy Pelosi leads the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/17/17 11:49 AM
  • Number: 74024
  • Recommendations: 10
This issue is one reason I favor the fee and dividend approach. Energy use is strongly correlated with economic status. A fee on heat-trapping pollution, assessed at point of entry into the economy, i.e. port, well-head or mine, is refunded as an
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/13/17 12:55 PM
  • Number: 487839
  • Recommendations: 5
Great so if you follow trickle-down economics ideology, keep the pharmaceutical companies happy with a nice low tax rate, then low revenue for the state as well, but it's okay because they employ a slight portion of the people that live
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/13/17 11:52 AM
  • Number: 487834
  • Recommendations: 34
As the former mayor of Newark, Cory Booker faced corruption scandals and increased crime and unemployment levels as his star power outside the state rose. He is heavily favored by Wall Street, with securities and investment firms donating $1.88
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/13/17 11:05 AM
  • Number: 487831
  • Recommendations: 6
Who says you have to be flawless?? Try just doing what's right for the American people and save them money. It's not that difficult. Make any excuse you want, this act is not saving the American people money.

Nor is it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/12/17 1:09 PM
  • Number: 94795
  • Recommendations: 1
And they'll kill the filibuster in the Senate at the first sign Dems want to use it, so that's lost also.

No, they won't. McConnell's already said as much, and the Senate will be adopting their rules package pretty
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/12/17 12:13 PM
  • Number: 2129677
  • Recommendations: 24
We all heard during the election that 80-bajillion papers refused to endorse Trump, even in "flyover country". He still won.

True - but the process for winning the election involves different consideration, and requires
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/12/17 11:40 AM
  • Number: 2129668
  • Recommendations: 32
I don't think he's nuts at all. I think he's driving lefties nuts because he's saying things that they don't like and which they've been able to keep other Presidents from saying because "it's not politically
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z