Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By albaby1

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/15/14 6:21 PM
  • Number: 442170
  • Recommendations: 2
I realize international law is not your specialty, but you tell me...based on international law were they not war criminals?

I don't know. It's a complicated issue, and one that requires a lot more examination of international law
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/15/14 5:04 PM
  • Number: 55956
  • Recommendations: 1
I think they are taking it seriously, but whether it will be enough is debatable.

That's not really evidence that they're taking it seriously, though. One thing that the Rolling Stone article makes clear is that this is not an
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/15/14 4:31 PM
  • Number: 55953
  • Recommendations: 3
Rolling Stone has a lengthy article about why the fate of climate and GHG emissions now rests largely - or perhaps almost entirely - in China's hands:

The blunt truth is that what China decides to do in the next decade will
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/15/14 3:26 PM
  • Number: 442164
I think part of the problem is that progressives appear to be less prone to hate than conservatives. The rabidity exhibited by Tea Baggers is scary (especially when they are toting assault weapons with them).

Oh, I don't think
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/15/14 2:11 PM
  • Number: 442160
Police should not be so eager to jump to conclusions based on absolutely nothing. IMO, of course.

I don't think they jumped to any conclusions - they got a radio call and responded. This only became more of an issue because Watts
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/15/14 2:04 PM
  • Number: 442157
How about rallying progressives against hateful "let them die" Tea Baggers? Can't we rally against stupidity?

No, not really.

Someone saying or doing something foolish at a debate or Town Hall meeting might make
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/15/14 1:39 PM
  • Number: 442150
  • Recommendations: 0
I believe the California Reich has laws to the effect that one MUST carry ID and show it to "peace" officers on demand.

They couldn't have a law that said that (and according to Wikipedia, at least, they don't have even one
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/15/14 12:50 PM
  • Number: 442143
  • Recommendations: 0
But I don't see any issue to fire up the progressives that has the same power as hating the poor, and hating a black President, does for the right.

Hating George Bush was probably the last such galvanizing thing for the progressive
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/15/14 12:27 PM
  • Number: 442139
I like what he says, but can he get the nomination?

No, not really.

Politics is a team sport, and a serious run for President requires doing a lot of groundwork and building up a solid coalition of folks who are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/15/14 11:33 AM
  • Number: 442129
  • Recommendations: 13
Actress Danielle Watts (Django Unchained) was detained and placed in handcuffs as a result of an encounter with police in Los Angeles:

Lucas said when an officer asked for their identifications, he showed his that but Watts refused
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z