Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By albaby1

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/23/17 4:09 PM
  • Number: 104832
  • Recommendations: 5
Talk about taking a false equivalence to extremes!!!

What false equivalence? I wasn't citing that quote because it demonstrated equivalence - I cited the quote because it elaborated and supported the point that you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/17 4:07 PM
  • Number: 104831
  • Recommendations: 3
You need to get out in the real world, albaby. Right-wing propaganda did not exist in a form or format even close to how it exists today until the mid-90's.

But I wasn't talking about the mid-90's. I'm talking about
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/17 3:55 PM
  • Number: 104828
  • Recommendations: 4
You might ask yourself the same question: why now?

Oh, but that's easy. To misquote what Macmillan never said, "Events, dear sir, events."

Political parties do things - they propose (and sometimes
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/17 2:55 PM
  • Number: 104823
  • Recommendations: 8
Too bad that the people who need to hear and understand this will either not hear it or refuse to believe it.

I thought this was a very interesting observation, from social activist Naomi Klein:

Climate change is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/17 2:52 PM
  • Number: 104822
  • Recommendations: 2
But you think that based on what exactly? A desire to believe that the Republican Party has not been taken over by ill-informed old white folks?

Nope - a recognition that the Republican Party has always been run by
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/17 12:18 PM
  • Number: 496752
  • Recommendations: 1
"it just reinforces my point. Solar is overwhelmingly a California phenomenon. California is an order of magnitude higher than even the second state."

<SNIP>

Maryland had a total of 5,429 solar energy workers in

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/17 12:09 PM
  • Number: 104816
  • Recommendations: 5
So over half of the GOP voters are being deluded by the GOP propaganda machine. I'm not making that up. It has been documented by many. That's the biggest bang for the buck problem that can be attacked and the only one that would appear
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/17 10:13 AM
  • Number: 496748
  • Recommendations: 4
You must have been looking at a different chart than me.

I was stunned that North Carolina, a southern red state, was #2. That nutball right winger Texas was in the top ten. That the Northeast region, with the least solar natural

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/17 9:26 AM
  • Number: 2162859
  • Recommendations: 3
I wouldn't be surprised if Depp finds himself being scheduled for an interview with the Secret Service. That's really irresponsible and inappropriate, and I expect he'll be told so in no uncertain terms.

Albaby
  • Date: 6/23/17 9:06 AM
  • Number: 496745
  • Recommendations: 2
The following link provides excellent information about the 10 top solar states:

http://www.seia.org/research-resources/top-10-solar-states

The link

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z