Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By albaby1

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/18/18 4:31 PM
  • Number: 511357
  • Recommendations: 3
And thus dies democracy.

Seems a bit unlikely. There's nothing good that's likely to come out of her testifying. It's unlikely that after several decades she can provide testimony in the face of hostile questioning from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/18/18 2:54 PM
  • Number: 511348
  • Recommendations: 0
Now I hear Kavanaugh is hedging???? saying 'rough horseplay' is a possibility?

It doesn't appear from the article that this is coming from Kavanaugh, but from one of the groups supporting him.

Albaby
  • Date: 9/18/18 2:37 PM
  • Number: 511345
What about in cases where the record is sealed?

Sealing the record doesn't make the actual events go away - it just means the documents that make up the court cases are sealed. People know about the criminal activities of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/18/18 2:21 PM
  • Number: 511343
  • Recommendations: 4
I know I got blitzed in high school, and I know about boys prep mingling with girls catholic schools. BUT I never, ever, considered rape or abuse acceptable. Never.ever.

Same here. But here's where I have some sympathy for the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/18/18 12:21 PM
  • Number: 43633
This canNOT be true! . . I mean .. not for ALL of us certainly!

Well....except for Scully.

Albaby
  • Date: 9/18/18 11:52 AM
  • Number: 511318
  • Recommendations: 29
Should accusations of crimes of our youth be held against us today?

Yes, in some circumstances.

We might assign events of our youth lesser weight than we would more contemporary errors. Youth is a time of formation and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/18/18 10:56 AM
  • Number: 2874
  • Recommendations: 1
Very funny, Albaby. Over the years the bear case has been a collection of constantly moving goalposts. Every time Tesla achieves what's "impossible" some new necessary accomplishment is invented. But you've gone and move those
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/17/18 1:24 PM
  • Number: 2870
“But let’s make this clear: there is no actual flood of competition coming,” the analysts, led by Toni Sacconaghi, said. “We tallied up every announced electric vehicle arriving in the U.S. between now and 2022, and the results were
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/17/18 11:31 AM
  • Number: 2223475
  • Recommendations: 3
Why is it, it seems to me, only in sex crimes (as opposed, for example, to say muggings or other assaults) when we expect the victim to establish corroboration?

I suspect it's because individuals frequently engage in consensual
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/14/18 4:37 PM
  • Number: 2223094
  • Recommendations: 21
For observed mortality, we used records for all deaths occurring from September 2017-February 2018, provided by the Puerto Rico Vital Statistics Records (PRVSR) division of the Puerto Rico Department of Health (DoH).

So, yes. It's

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z