Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By albaby1

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/24/14 12:05 PM
  • Number: 1977139
  • Recommendations: 2
He actively acted in the interests of the defense.

By definition - as soon as he made the decision not to direct the grand jury to a particular charge, and instead let them make up their own minds without being steered towards
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/24/14 10:34 AM
  • Number: 1977134
  • Recommendations: 4
In practice, prosecutors rarely present cases to the grand jury unless they're seeking an indictment.

Indeed, but this was hardly a run-of-the-mill case. Absent the intense political pressure, I think this would have been a pretty
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/24/14 10:01 AM
  • Number: 445638
  • Recommendations: 12
If possible, please focus your answers on whether you lean more towards the view of Mickey or Donald... not on what a waste of time and energy this debate is.

I lean towards Donald.

You describe the Ebay item as being
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/24/14 9:40 AM
  • Number: 1977125
  • Recommendations: 4
I think the prosecutor used her to confuse the grand jury as a part of his plan to persuade the grand jury to return no indictment against Wilson, which is the opposite of what a prosecutor is supposed to do.

Just a brief comment
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/23/14 11:02 AM
  • Number: 1976987
  • Recommendations: 3
Odds are, despite whining on talk radio, money and organization carry the day like it happened for McCain and Romney - point being, Jeb can win the nomination despite certain differences with the base.

Do you....

1.)Tell him to

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/22/14 2:03 PM
  • Number: 58990
  • Recommendations: 1
As I've mentioned from time to time, my law practice focuses on land use and development. That means I spend some time perusing urban planning magazines and blogs. For the past few years, several urban planners have highlighted declines in overall
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/22/14 9:50 AM
  • Number: 445613
  • Recommendations: 3
Coming back to a slightly older thread, Vox has an explainer up on VT's failure to make single-payer work out:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/19/14 5:05 PM
  • Number: 63278
  • Recommendations: 0
Can you think of any movie about a leader who was in power when the movie was released which uses the leader's real name, his country's real name, ridicules both and involves a scheme to assassinate the leader?

In addition to the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/19/14 11:59 AM
  • Number: 22988
Just....it's just so painful. Like shards of ice under the fingernails....

Albaby
  • Date: 12/19/14 11:53 AM
  • Number: 63274
Given the attention, they are going to rake in hundreds of millions more from Netflix, DVD sales, and other outlets than they would have otherwise. "Patriotic Americans" will make sure of it, as a way to make a statement about
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z