Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By albaby1

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/25/16 4:32 PM
  • Number: 847184
  • Recommendations: 5
^^ And all this fact checking and verifying occurred in less than 24 hours? Unlikely.

Why? The elections department was immediately notified, they inspected the machines right away, and the County administrator issued a press
  • Date: 10/25/16 4:22 PM
  • Number: 847182
  • Recommendations: 5
Hey everyone, just a heads up! I had a family member who voted this morning and she voted straight Republican. She checked before she submitted and the vote had changed to Clinton! She reported it and made sure her vote was changed back. They
  • Date: 10/25/16 4:12 PM
  • Number: 2112086
  • Recommendations: 30
Yes, plenty. But how many times are you going to ask the same question? Do you expect a different answer every time you ask it?

I was expecting a different answer, because the links that you provide do not contain the information
  • Date: 10/25/16 2:18 PM
  • Number: 90065
  • Recommendations: 1
Trump TV could be the rallying point for 30 to 40 million Tea-Baggers who really hate Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, the Bushes, and the rest of the GOP's Chickenhawk Elite. I wish The Donald much success in this post-election
  • Date: 10/25/16 1:47 PM
  • Number: 2112041
  • Recommendations: 0
Why are we arming and funding ISIS? No answer.

But we're not arming ISIS. If we arm the Iraqi army, and some of those weapons are seized when the Iraqi army loses a battle against Isis, that doesn't mean we are
  • Date: 10/25/16 1:11 PM
  • Number: 2112022
  • Recommendations: 10
None of those links say what you claim they say.

For example, the items cited in the link do not "confirm" that Clinton "Founded Isis" to oust Assad. Rather, they
  • Date: 10/24/16 4:13 PM
  • Number: 90018
  • Recommendations: 1
Which is why Trump is on a tear about the system being rigged.

I think that's more about trying to blame someone else for him losing. You're not going to motivate people to vote by claiming that its a fait accompli
  • Date: 10/24/16 4:09 PM
  • Number: 2111881
  • Recommendations: 6
Why is arming terrorists - these savages - a US policy under Obama and Hillary, where are we going with this?

You've mentioned this several times. I don't understand where you're getting this from. Are you under the
  • Date: 10/24/16 3:59 PM
  • Number: 90014
  • Recommendations: 2
Complacency kills. If too many people assume HRC will win, they may decide "I don't need to show up...and I never really liked her**". Then Trump wins (his supporters are VERY motivated).

Complacency hits both
  • Date: 10/24/16 3:39 PM
  • Number: 2111875
  • Recommendations: 32
Colovion, with his "20+ years in law enforcement" would have us believe that NC is rife with dead people voting by citing some unsupported assertion,

Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z