Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By albaby1

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/2/16 4:32 PM
  • Number: 41318
  • Recommendations: 0
Which is pretty much what I noted in my first post about the show. I'm still not invested in their story even if I'm curious. (Same for Brit scifi "Humans").

Yes - I totally agree with you. I was just ruminating
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/2/16 4:12 PM
  • Number: 41314
I don't buy that. The Toy Story toys are not sentient. They are what children imagine toys do when the lights are off. The stories there appeal to nostalgia for the adults thinking about how they might have viewed inanimate objects when they
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/2/16 2:28 PM
  • Number: 485022
What's an "attractive" candidate to someone who hates Democrats?

Joe Manchin?

Albaby
  • Date: 12/2/16 1:03 PM
  • Number: 485004
  • Recommendations: 2
Now protesting the selection of cabinet members...you might argue that also can't be reversed, but I think it valid to protest a semi-open racist becoming AG. That is something solid, tangible.

Sure - and no one has actually
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/2/16 12:51 PM
  • Number: 485000
  • Recommendations: 4
Yes, some of the anti Trump protests have been violent and that is not good. But we need to take a stand.

A stand for what?

If you're protesting the fact that Trump was elected, then you're demanding something that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/2/16 12:48 PM
  • Number: 484999
  • Recommendations: 1
So I really don't see why a state like CA with the economic power it has, couldn't refuse other Federal laws or even hold the US hostage to get its way.

There is the minor detail that the "U.S." controls the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/2/16 12:05 PM
  • Number: 41311
Good points. BUT we'll see - maybe.

Perhaps - but the larger point that I'm trying to make is that it doesn't really matter whether the show decides, later, to flip the script on these characters. Right
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/2/16 11:23 AM
  • Number: 2121992
  • Recommendations: 1
In fact the only thing people don't like is forcing the uninsured to buy in.

But since you can't have the things they like without having that thing they don't like, you can't assess the popularity of the law without
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/2/16 11:19 AM
  • Number: 41307
You're also assuming that the innocents killed were human.

I'm not assuming it. The show may later present information to suggest those innocents were not human - or that Ford isn't human, perhaps. All you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/1/16 1:37 PM
  • Number: 484923
  • Recommendations: 6
The dems are going to be wandering in the wilderness for many more years and have lost all forms of government all over the country. No, wait...the country is center left and many more liberal social issues (plus election of a black man and
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z