Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By albaby1

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/27/16 4:47 PM
  • Number: 471431
  • Recommendations: 4
Worse, Clinton's net favorable is trending down slightly and Trump's is trending up sharply.

Not surprising. Trump's getting the post-nominee consolidation - his former rivals are now no longer criticizing him, many of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/27/16 11:59 AM
  • Number: 2074095
  • Recommendations: 1
Who knows? When Hillary was First Lady and people spoke of her ambition to become the first female president, I was sure they were joking.

Well, I was referring to this election cycle - not whether DWS has any long-term
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/27/16 10:44 AM
  • Number: 2074074
  • Recommendations: 0
It seems that Debbie was previously joking around about running for president.

Well, they do say that every Senator sees the next President when they look in the mirror. But I don't think that DWS would have been serious about
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/27/16 10:41 AM
  • Number: 471396
First, how do you get from not advanced enough to advanced enough? Is there some transition period?

Yep. It's how we went from "no airbags" to "you have to have airbags" - and with seatbelts. As a safety
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/27/16 10:24 AM
  • Number: 471390
  • Recommendations: 4
If a self-driving Toyota decides to avoid hitting another car and kills somebody on the sidewalk instead you know there are going to be big-time lawsuits. How is that an incentive for the car makers?

That's not the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/27/16 9:41 AM
  • Number: 23504
  • Recommendations: 2
So you sent him your address?

After being tempted with a recorder-Frozen combo?

I've moved.

Albaby
  • Date: 5/26/16 11:57 AM
  • Number: 23502
Combining a recorder - scourge of elementary school parents across the land - with the Frozen songbook?

Thanks, Wally - my ears are already bleeding.
  • Date: 5/26/16 8:44 AM
  • Number: 70096
  • Recommendations: 5
So the polls are all fake?

No, they're not fake. They just only tell you what they tell you.

Voters generally want government to fix this problem. However, when you ask them whether they'll support proposals that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/25/16 4:49 PM
  • Number: 471267
A number of years ago I took my son to breakfast in Syracuse at the local Denny's. Two tables away from us was Mike Bragman who was then the Assembly Majority Leader (NYS), and oft mentioned gubernatorial possibility. He was having breakfast
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/25/16 4:44 PM
  • Number: 40138
Thanks again.

You're welcome. As I said, I've caught up to the present (they're in the front half of S5). Much like the show itself, the podcast discussions get more solid as they get a few episodes under their belt
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z