Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By albaby1

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/3/15 11:49 AM
  • Number: 12879
  • Recommendations: 0
If one truly believes that oil fields deplete and then decline at 3-5% a year(pick your number), and that we discover less and less reserves, and the ones we find are mostly very high cost to produce ones..... then depletion will win and not that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/3/15 11:06 AM
  • Number: 12877
  • Recommendations: 2
The traditional/unconventional oil model definitely helps for price predictions. For example, you don't get much unconventional oil at a sustained $40, which may differ from conventional oil. So, the level at which the industry tries to pump
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/2/15 5:16 PM
  • Number: 448485
  • Recommendations: 1
It didn't use those precise words, no. It did call it medieval, as you say. But it also did make that point that it is a coherent interpretation. Perhaps not quite the same as legitimate, but I'm willing to grant the previous poster some leeway
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/2/15 4:50 PM
  • Number: 448483
  • Recommendations: 3
The Atlantic article suggests that ISIS is making an intellectually legitimate interpretation of Quran.

No, it didn't. It suggested that ISIS was adhering to a medieval interpretation of Islam, one that's not anywhere close to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/2/15 2:06 PM
  • Number: 23064
The losing side.

We're not on the same side?

Albaby
  • Date: 3/2/15 2:06 PM
  • Number: 23063
Just when I thought I was out....

Albabygirl is actually quite excited to see the Cinderella movie - and I have not yet told her about the short preceding it. It will literally blow her young mind when she sees it.

And to be fair,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/26/15 3:46 PM
  • Number: 23058
I figure, it's my only chance on the fool to see a discussion where both sides use actual facts.

Oh.

Which side am I on?

Albaby
  • Date: 2/26/15 1:14 PM
  • Number: 23054
Nice balloons, BTW.
  • Date: 2/26/15 1:13 PM
  • Number: 23053
A nap?

Wally was probably referring to these posts.

Oh dear god, yes I miss napping. But with Albabyboy now getting close to two years old, his naps - and therefore my naps - are rarer and rarer.

Anyway, which side
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/26/15 12:17 PM
  • Number: 23051
is to somehow bait PSU and Albaby into an argument over air pollution control legalities.

Wait, what? Did I miss something?

Albaby
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z