Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By albaby1

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/19/03 12:00 PM
  • Number: 48303
  • Recommendations: 235
I have one, immediate suggestion for improving the Fool:

Stop suggesting that you are closing the Ports because of the effort required to manage them.

Do that immediately. Cease, desist, halt. Do not pass go. Do not have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/4/08 11:31 AM
  • Number: 1303989
  • Recommendations: 163
I think my baby daughter is the cutest baby in the world. I think my wife is the greatest wife in the world. I can think both those thoughts without having to conclude that other people's babies are ugly, or that their wives are awful. I can even
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/18/09 3:52 PM
  • Number: 303681
  • Recommendations: 153
Mortgages are not ethical documents, they are legal contracts. The typical residential mortgage for an owner-occupied home gives the borrower two options: pay on time and in full, and keep paper title to the house, and full entitlements to any
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/11/05 2:27 PM
  • Number: 825004
  • Recommendations: 147
It's not even that the Post reporters weren't aware of the facts. In the 19th paragraph, the front-page story notes that "there are more than 80 poverty-related programs, which in 2003 cost $522 billion." The next line reads, "Yet
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/10/00 6:31 PM
  • Number: 12747
  • Recommendations: 131
Cash is Really King

by David Gardner

Yesterday we began dissecting one of our neglected Rule Breakers, Excite@Home. I fully intended to continue that discussion today. But then I remembered the most neglected
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/25/09 11:09 AM
  • Number: 280889
  • Recommendations: 130
While the latter 2 statements are quite clearly true, the fact is that you inherited a $454 Billion deficit.

The article you cited linked to fiscal 2008. Bear in mind that the federal government's fiscal year does not match up to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/14/05 9:39 AM
  • Number: 847192
  • Recommendations: 129
WALLACE: But you voted, sir, and aren't you responsible for your vote?

SEN. ROCKEFELLER: No.

WALLACE: You're not? ...

Stopping your excerpt at that point, without quoting the immediately following paragraph, is utterly
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/31/05 9:51 AM
  • Number: 677572
  • Recommendations: 121
There are literally millions of Americans who are unhappy today because millions of Iraqis went to the polls yesterday.

That's an excellent illustration of how badly the supporters of the Administration misunderstand the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/1/06 1:29 PM
  • Number: 904391
  • Recommendations: 112
The news media is not being honest about what's going on in Iraq. They are being irresponsible and churlish in their opposition to American policy.

Zalmay Khalilzad - the U.S. Ambassador to Iraq and the man hand-picked by the President
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/10/06 11:16 AM
  • Number: 978974
  • Recommendations: 104
The effort to downplay the need to fight terrorism on the part of the Democrats and left wingers is thereby refuted, and anti-terrorism efforts can be shown to bear fruit.

Democrats do not downplay the need to fight terrorism. They
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z