Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By GreenMartianX

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/16/18 12:01 PM
  • Number: 44087
  • Recommendations: 2
There’s a lot more, and if you are not a subscriber to the Motley Fool, you should be.

sorry Saul for not paying even more attention cause I'm sure this has come up, but would you mind mentioning which one? There are several
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/16/18 11:52 AM
  • Number: 44085
  • Recommendations: 4
Adobe is not growing its customer base nor its revenue at the rates that some of the companies discussed on this board are, so its stock price, while it has appreciated, hasn't appreciated as much.

?

52 week low was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/15/18 9:42 PM
  • Number: 2799
  • Recommendations: 1
chalk up for things you (me) didn't know

chs - per a Barrons article - sources 42% from china
possible tariff exposure

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/13/18 3:30 PM
  • Number: 2795
  • Recommendations: 0
hypothetical, realize there R many permutations

would you buy a company with -2 to 3% expected sales growth unless it was, by your own definition, excessively cheap? Why or why not?

fast grower - sales always matter
stalwart -
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/13/18 3:01 PM
  • Number: 44038
  • Recommendations: 13
From the Knowledgebase:

I look for companies that are growing fast, have recurring income, insider ownership, some kind of moat, a reasonable PE, etc, and hope to find most of these qualities in stocks I'm investing in. I don't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/13/18 2:50 PM
  • Number: 2794
there is a strong irony here

as you imply, if AVGO had paid 10b for some company with 300m in sales but lots of potential, maybe nobody would have cared, but they did the thing you can't do in this market - they bot a company with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/13/18 2:31 PM
  • Number: 44035
  • Recommendations: 9
We are all busy and have other lives. Inappropriate question, “what is a p/e ratio”. Appropriate question...

minor one person opinion, but I could disagree more. The reason is because the single biggest error you can make in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/13/18 12:17 PM
  • Number: 2793
this from a RJ report but it mirrors common sense and reflective of other things you can infer:

*next BH in tech, or the next GE (ouch!)
*acquisition is a clear sign consolidation going to to in other areas of tech with causes 3
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/13/18 10:27 AM
  • Number: 2791
hey - just a fwiw

thanks for posting that note
getting another perspective, having a view looked at in a different way....very helpful
  • Date: 7/12/18 4:18 PM
  • Number: 2790
  • Recommendations: 2
Not sure if CA will continue his winning streak, but doesn't seem off base to me, or shocking to me. No view on price, but it doesn't seem insane at least.

no, not insane, but for 18.4b they are getting 1b in a company
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z