Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By GreenMartianX

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/2/02 8:41 AM
  • Number: 72065
  • Recommendations: 79
We've lost a number of very good posters on this board since the fee started, and I suspect we will lose a number more when the annual comp expires.

Oh, and just to answer the question directly, Yahoo's board continue to be as
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/02 10:23 PM
  • Number: 61146
  • Recommendations: 58
Don't get me wrong -- I hate lies too. I abhor anyone who isn't honest and open. But I feel that I'm better qualified than Joe Sixpack to tell whether management is being honest or not. And I'm better qualified to understand financial statements
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/14/09 12:36 PM
  • Number: 3975
  • Recommendations: 51
Posted why? So you can learn from my mistakes:

*I don't recall exactly recall when but I started to buy closed end preferred auction notes as a partial money market fund substitute a few years ago. I did some due diligence, but basically
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/16/03 5:10 PM
  • Number: 55813
  • Recommendations: 51
To anyone.

The problem, spoken about again and again, is that the entire focus of the Fool has dissolved into an absolutely senseless and demoniacal spotlight on the most churlish of boards - the PA board, the I hate children boards, and the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/12/13 1:15 PM
  • Number: 15824
  • Recommendations: 48
I'll only post once cause this is such an emotion-laden topic but I'm one of those people who believe the lottery is, by definition, evil. And I don't mean just a little 'EVIL', I mean in insidious force that causes lives to be destroyed.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/11/01 2:41 PM
  • Number: 52582
  • Recommendations: 48
I just can't believe that within an hour of such a horrible series of incidents, someone is already worrying about Berkshire's exposure to the incident.

As soon as I saw the trade centers burning, I thought of my financial exposure -
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/5/03 10:24 PM
  • Number: 5899
  • Recommendations: 46
Post Modem

I finished an evaluation of a retailer I own that has decreased more than 40% from my original purchase price, though assorted buys at lower prices currently have that loss around 20%. I'll keep the company under wraps but figured
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/03 12:13 PM
  • Number: 74487
I suspect the Fool will ride their folly into oblivion.

With due respect, I don't understand comments like this unless you are holding Fool to a higher standard than the rest of the world.

As someone who has subscribed to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/2/03 6:02 PM
  • Number: 2084
Taylor Investment Services
2002 Q4 Letter

INTRODUCTION

Money management can be an odd business where sometimes losing results are considered good and money making results bad. It makes sense to measure performance against a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/19/07 4:51 PM
  • Number: 127523
  • Recommendations: 45
Stop hunting for the pot of gold. No matter how much material wealth you accumulate in your life, it will not be the pot of gold you are seeking.

There is so much more to life than money.

Your self-righteous post is more than

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z