Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Gordon66

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/23/18 4:47 PM
  • Number: 2193273
  • Recommendations: 2
I suspect that there are a lot of folks on the right that don't stop to think what a tragedy this is for the great, great majority of DREAMERs.

Here's a way to make it concrete. Suppose I give you a choice between (a) having a limb
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/16/17 11:51 AM
  • Number: 2188594
  • Recommendations: 1
If tax reform is signed into law, and our GDP grows at 4 to 6 %, job opportunities increase, wages increase, more and more Americans achieve economic liberty/freedom and enjoy a better higher standard of life.

Will the left still be

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/16/17 10:25 AM
  • Number: 2188575
  • Recommendations: 0
Well, I'm somewhat disappointed that only 7 conservatives responded to this poll. I was hoping more would have courage in their convictions.

But in any case, here are the results. Four individuals think there is no level at which
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/15/17 5:05 PM
  • Number: 2188482
Which is thru Government

1. Take from the top
2. Give to the bottom

How wonderful.

If only there were a paradise country somewhere, in which none of this kind of heinous government activity happened. Wait, I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/15/17 4:28 PM
  • Number: 2188461
  • Recommendations: 19
Short of just handing out $100 dollar bills to people how to you propose shrinking that gap?

Glad you asked. The steady rise economic inequality over last 40 years has four main causes:
1) The ascendancy conservative economic
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/15/17 1:51 PM
  • Number: 2188433
  • Recommendations: 20
The pie is not finite, more in one had doesn't take it away from someone else.

What a cop out. There are vast regions of economic life that ARE zero sum, or close to it.

Just to give one crazy hypothetical -- An
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/15/17 10:50 AM
  • Number: 2188375
As you may know, economic inequality in America has been growing for the last 40 years. I know how liberals see this issue. I am genuinely curious how conservatives see it. So this is a poll for conservatives only.

Conservatives: Assuming
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/13/17 10:38 AM
  • Number: 2187962
  • Recommendations: 1
Somehow, I don't think we will be able to accuse ALL Repukelican candidates with child molesting. The fake punt doesn't work if you run it every time.

True, but running Republican nominees who are less extreme (but still very
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/13/17 10:08 AM
  • Number: 2187954
  • Recommendations: 15
Thank you so much for your assistance in obtaining a Democratic Senate seat in the reddest of red states!

You're a peach. We literally couldn't have done it without you. We do hope you will follow through on your promise to get as
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/12/17 2:28 PM
  • Number: 2187761
Trump (or Bannon) find a dead girl or a live boy re Graham?

No. The Russians did.

In all seriousness, I'm sure Trump is not the only US politician that the Russian's have kompromat on.

Gordon66
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z