Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Gordon66

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/2/14 2:17 PM
  • Number: 1939901
  • Recommendations: 1
Be advised hmletter et al: I'm not going dignify the comments of members of the "both sides do it" brigade unless they can offer a list of 1) liberal apostates and 2) prominent conservative thinkers in good standing who reject the obvious
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/2/14 11:41 AM
  • Number: 1939856
  • Recommendations: 36
Lindytoes posts about how there simply is no longer a set of honest conservatives thinkers available to serve on the editorial pages: (Continued...)
  • Date: 5/7/14 12:27 PM
  • Number: 1936192
  • Recommendations: 1
Who knew, that while pregnancy and AIDS didn't slow down the libido in the teenage American significantly that HPV might do the trick.

So THAT's what's behind the campaign among some on the right to discourage HPV vaccines. What's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/2/14 5:04 PM
  • Number: 1935208
  • Recommendations: 20
As readers of Duncan Black' blog (Eschaton) will probably know, he has a theory that a lot of poor and working class whites must think there is some really great welfare system out there only available to blacks (Continued...)
  • Date: 4/30/14 11:01 AM
  • Number: 1934764
  • Recommendations: 65
From yesterday's Federal Appeals court opinion striking down Wisconsin's voter ID law:

"There is no way to determine exactly how many people Act 23 will prevent or deter from voting without considering the individual circumstances of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/29/14 3:26 PM
  • Number: 1934626
  • Recommendations: 18
On these forums I see Republicans calling Dems "libruls" and I see Dems calling Republican Tea Party members "T-baggers". So I stand by what I said. It goes both ways. No one is 100% to blame for any of the mess we are in.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/29/14 9:37 AM
  • Number: 1934507
  • Recommendations: 0
The religiously motivated stoners were not Chrisitian

Exactly. They tend to be Muslim. You should reread my post, because it appears you did not "get it".

Gordon66
  • Date: 4/29/14 9:33 AM
  • Number: 1934505
  • Recommendations: 92
That's the biggest problem we have in this country. No one is even willing to read/learn about the things they dismiss without a thought because "the other side" is the one pushing it. And it goes both ways.

No, it's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/29/14 9:05 AM
  • Number: 1934499
  • Recommendations: 3
I'm sorry I don't have time to read the whole article. I heard a 12 YO rape victim is being stoned later tonight and I don't want to miss it.

And your point is? That since Sarah's not as bad as religiously motivated rape-victim
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/25/14 10:55 AM
  • Number: 1933829
  • Recommendations: 0
" It also reminds us that when you scratch an ultra conservative, you often find a giant racist lurking underneath. "

That, in case you can't recognize it, is a bigoted statement.

No, it's not. Bigotry is assuming
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z