Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Gordon66

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/21/16 1:50 PM
  • Number: 2043852
  • Recommendations: 4
The matchup polls this far out mean almost nothing. Bernie is much less well known than Hillary. His negatives will inevitably go up as he becomes better known and the rightwing slander machine gears up.

Betfair is the largest and most
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/9/15 5:19 PM
  • Number: 2035912
Than shot by a Muslim terrorist America.

Actually, you're far more likely. So far in 2015, 32 people have been killed by being struck by police vehicles, presumably all or almost all completely innocent. Go to this page and search on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/5/15 3:41 PM
  • Number: 2034847
  • Recommendations: 0
..and the righties swear I'm a leftie.

My apologies! I'm not sure why I characterized you as a rightie.

Gordon66
  • Date: 12/5/15 2:26 PM
  • Number: 2034832
Bad cops suck and need to be dealt with.

Glad to hear you think so, but apparently, you are among a small minority on the right that cares about this. What I hear far more often is demonization of the blacklivesmatter movement,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/5/15 11:28 AM
  • Number: 2034762
  • Recommendations: 2
Yeah, but bad cops target mostly black people, so who cares? Besides black people, I mean.

Precisely. Righties only get their blood up about Muslim terrorism because the perpetrators happen to be MUSLIMS. They don't get their blood
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/5/15 9:51 AM
  • Number: 2034736
  • Recommendations: 37
Sorry to break this to you America, but bad cops are causing far, far more harm to America than muslim terrorists. Bad cops who kill people they shouldn't. Bad cops who have turned their local populations into a funding source through a pervasive
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/4/15 7:57 AM
  • Number: 462421
Scalia has been an entirely unprincipled and disingenuous extremist for quite some time. (I'll concede the possibility that one point he may have been a principled extremist. But I can't remember back that far). Nice to see a mainstream conservative
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/3/15 2:57 PM
  • Number: 2034139
  • Recommendations: 95
So what are ..you..offering that would have prevented this, or any of the other massacre tragedies?

Thanks for asking. Here's why I offer:

1) Universal background checks.
2) Universal gun registration.
3)
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/5/15 3:06 PM
  • Number: 2027302
Yeah. No one is saying that the Republicans questions were harder either. They were stilted,and off topic for presidential candidates. But no one is saying that they were "harder" than the Democrat's Candidates.

Complaining
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/5/15 12:36 PM
  • Number: 2027253
  • Recommendations: 7
am not sure that anyone in the GOP suggested that any of the questions posed to the republican candidates were "hard".

I didn't say "hard". I said "harder". As in "the Dems got softball questions
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z