Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By wzambon

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/26/05 1:48 PM
  • Number: 773031
  • Recommendations: 155
Adultery and womanizing is celebrated by Leftist voters.

Wow..

I did not know that Newt Gingrich, Henry Hyde, Mike Bowers, Bob Dornan, Ronald Reagan, Michael Deaver, John Warner, Dan Burton, Bob Barr, Rudy "G", Strom
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/24/10 3:30 PM
  • Number: 1515048
  • Recommendations: 150

Actaully, to be factual these are "reactions" to the "actions" of Obama and company.

Yes. You are correct.

In the same way that bin Laden's attack on New York was a reaction to the actions of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/14/07 3:06 PM
  • Number: 1112916
  • Recommendations: 137
A note from Derek's wife to folks in Derek's address book. My assumption, given the wide nature of recipients' list, that this is not private info.

Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers

Bill Z

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/23/08 10:09 AM
  • Number: 1272127
  • Recommendations: 130
Dear wonderful American,

I need to ask you to support an urgent secret business relationship with a transfer of funds of great magnitude.

I am Ministry of the Treasury of the Republic of America. My country has had crisis that has
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/12/08 11:39 PM
  • Number: 1265273
  • Recommendations: 130
Points to ponder??? Racism is so insidious in our society.

What if John McCain were a former president of the Harvard Law Review?
What if Barack Obama finished fifth from the bottom of his graduating
class?

What if McCain
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/27/09 8:44 AM
  • Number: 1416957
  • Recommendations: 129
So she goes to work for a Jewish related hospital that has no problem with life saving abortions and she wants to refuse to do the job she is given?

Sounds like she wanted to be in a position to jam her religion down the throat of someone
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/06 12:09 PM
  • Number: 1011949
  • Recommendations: 122
It's the Death of the handcuffs that slowed our forces from dealing with a terrorist enemy that does not play by the rules.

God we've become a nation of ninnies... afraid to stand by the Constitution that has guided us through a Civil
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/7/06 8:59 AM
  • Number: 906974
  • Recommendations: 121
"The sponsors and supporters of this bill believe that abortion is wrong because zygotes and fetuses with absolutely no self consciousness or cerebral brain function are more important to them than rape victims who will now have to carry around
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/9/08 11:39 AM
  • Number: 1221916
  • Recommendations: 116
Did either John Kerry or General FancyPants.... impugn the military service of John McCain? No. They did not.

Have they even hinted at the fact that John McCain's military career crashed four planes? No.. they have not.

Have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/2/11 12:17 PM
  • Number: 1660493
  • Recommendations: 115
BO's actual contribution to killing OBL...

1. On June 2, 2009, just over four months into his presidency, Obama signed a memo to CIA Director Leon Panetta stating “in order to ensure that we have expanded every effort, I direct you to
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z