Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By saunafool

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/23/17 5:16 AM
  • Number: 2162847
  • Recommendations: 2
t,

Nothing you wrote refutes the OP, which correctly states that the law for immigrants is that they cannot claim welfare benefits for their first 5 years in the USA. This has been the case since the Clinton Administration.

I know
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/20/17 10:12 AM
  • Number: 2162355
  • Recommendations: 9
I'm hopeful that 45 will also cause a resurgence of liberal control in this country (USA). That is why I am actually "rooting" of him to be successful (or, rather, to sign-off on whatever excrement Ryan and McConnell send his way).
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/19/17 9:59 AM
  • Number: 2162200
  • Recommendations: 1
Europeans KNOW their history and what happens when you give into fascism in times of stress.

I wouldn't go that far. It is widely known that the far-right in Europe are basically fascists, yet they maintain a substantial % in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/6/17 10:59 AM
  • Number: 2159771
  • Recommendations: 7
From Wikipedia:

A common presumption applied to rogue states is that they do not necessarily behave rationally or in their own best interests. In political theory it is generally believed that a stable nation, ruled by a leadership that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/5/17 8:46 AM
  • Number: 2159510
  • Recommendations: 8
Trump: 'At least 7 dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and Mayor of London says there is "no reason to be alarmed!"'

This is also an example of how awful Trump is.

The Mayor said, there will be extra
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/3/17 3:54 AM
  • Number: 2159175
  • Recommendations: 0
In 3 weeks, Macron has proven more capable than the orange clown.

And it wasn't a lecture. He simply made an appeal to scientists and entrepreneurs who want to work on green energy that they are welcome in France because it is clear
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/2/17 9:33 AM
  • Number: 2158950
I only hear America America America.

America is the only country which is getting out of the agreement.
  • Date: 6/2/17 7:52 AM
  • Number: 2158929
  • Recommendations: 7
Trump's claim that daughter Ivanka is "always pushing me to do the right thing!"

I have suspected for a while that Ivanka is just a foil for Trump's unpopular decisions. She's pretty and polite and seems nice,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/1/17 11:29 AM
  • Number: 2158690
  • Recommendations: 52
You guys are ridiculous, I can't believe you actually believe this crap and can't see it for what it is, a political strategy to persuade the masses based on the appearance of guilt (since there is no real guilt) perception is reality in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/1/17 11:12 AM
  • Number: 2158680
Essentially, the US is the global policeman, having inherited that role from the British Navy. Our ability to project power worldwide ensures the safety of the world's trade. The cost is not insignificant, and we don't get a lot of direct
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z