Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By saunafool

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/2/15 3:30 AM
  • Number: 458665
  • Recommendations: 2
I am reminded of felons released from prison.

Oh, I agree with you on criminals.

However, unlike criminals, I don't believe that corporations are people. Going off topic for a moment... People deserve forgiveness and
  • Date: 10/1/15 10:46 AM
  • Number: 458590
  • Recommendations: 14
I'm willing to give them a chance to make it right.

As far as I'm concerned, there is no "making it right". They put millions of cars on the road which were polluting a huge multiple more particulate matter
  • Date: 9/30/15 8:52 AM
  • Number: 458474
  • Recommendations: 0
Personally, if I owned a car that I paid top dollar for, expecting it to deliver certain performance as well as meet EPA emissions standards, and it didn't, I'd consider being part of the class action suit based on the fraudulent business
  • Date: 9/30/15 8:41 AM
  • Number: 890622
  • Recommendations: 4
As tconi said, I'm in Europe, so the brand is just a local "artisinal" manufactured thing. It's actually easier to find SLS-free shampoos in the U.S. Beyond that, it wasn't a specific product that helped--the most important thing was that
  • Date: 9/29/15 10:28 AM
  • Number: 458423
Thanks for all the replies. I had to make a business trip to the U.S. for a week and then was swamped and jet-lagged upon return, so apologies for starting a thread and then abandoning.

Anyway, about 40% of the class has opted out, just not
  • Date: 9/29/15 6:21 AM
  • Number: 890599
  • Recommendations: 27
I have always had problems with my hair, even though I'm a guy with relatively short hair. When I was younger and my hair was longer, it would get greasy very quick. If it was short, I would have dandruff. I was told I was washing my hair too much,
  • Date: 9/25/15 7:47 AM
  • Number: 2019765
  • Recommendations: 20
Back in April, when we were young and innocent, I ran down my thoughts on the Republican Clown Car, copied at the bottom of this post for reference. Oh how things change.

Back then, we didn't even have Trump in the race, and I was hoping
  • Date: 9/25/15 2:58 AM
  • Number: 2019758
The first? Thomas Jefferson.

Jefferson was one of the most widely read people of his time. He definitely studied Sharia Law as part of his research into what American Law should be. Not sure to what extent he incorporated any ideas
  • Date: 9/24/15 3:59 AM
  • Number: 2019517
  • Recommendations: 3
For Republicans, climate change is more important than abortion.

Let me fix this...

For Republicans, denying climate change is more important than opposing abortion.
  • Date: 9/11/15 4:38 AM
  • Number: 2017346
It will be interesting to see if this one actually hurts Trump.

It's one thing to say nasty things about classes of people like "illegal immigrants" or prominent celebrities like Rosie O'Donnell or Megyn Kelly. Of course, other
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z