Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By saunafool

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/17/16 2:55 AM
  • Number: 470740
  • Recommendations: 0
God, apparently, is a big, fat loser.

And a lot more racist than I had imagined.
  • Date: 5/12/16 4:17 AM
  • Number: 2071237
  • Recommendations: 2
The United Nations held a conference and posed the question: "How can we work together to solve the problem of enough food for the rest of the world?"

The conference was a disaster.

Certain poor African countries did not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/11/16 9:54 AM
  • Number: 2071041
  • Recommendations: 1
Effectively, that is what you appear to be advocating.

I am not advocating anything.

...there should be nothing to prevent the local football team from donning dresses, claiming to be transgender, and visiting the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/11/16 2:52 AM
  • Number: 2071008
  • Recommendations: 6
Average Americans believe that we probably have more Peeping Toms in America than transgenders.

I seriously don't know. There are about 700,000 transgenders in America, while "Peeping Tom" arrests are pretty few and far
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/11/16 2:08 AM
  • Number: 470492
Interesting that "benevolence" (which I believe is the actual "charity" work from the churches--i.e. building more churches in poor areas) is 0% for the large churches. At a certain point, they don't even try to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/4/16 8:59 AM
  • Number: 2069515
  • Recommendations: 0
Schools have soda machines and junk food machines in them to generate revenue, the system is so feckin' screwed up.

Something like 80% of American public high schools have a contract with a soda vendor. They sell exclusive
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/2/16 3:28 AM
  • Number: 2069055
Do you realize that is more people than have been murdered in Germany by the million refugees?

Considering the mortal danger posed by the refugees, we should ban all toddlers from the U.S.
  • Date: 4/27/16 2:47 AM
  • Number: 82520
  • Recommendations: 12
Lindy,

Good post. I would point out that the German system is also one of the reasons for their manufacturing based export economy. German companies have no problems finding machinists, welders, or electricians. Just try find a skilled
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/16 5:19 AM
  • Number: 2066154
  • Recommendations: 67
Freedom and tyranny is a zero sum game. The greater the size of government, the smaller your freedom becomes.

This is blatantly wrong. It is clearly some kind of a curve.

At one end zero government = zero freedom. You have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/15/16 3:46 AM
  • Number: 468892
  • Recommendations: 5
I'm going to be elitist here. From the link in the OP:

If youíre poor, itís part of ďGodís planĒ and it is not our duty as individuals or the government to help. If someone is rich, then they were chosen to be rich by God, and we
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z