Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By saunafool

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/25/16 4:39 AM
  • Number: 2098144
  • Recommendations: 1
Are there exemptions for poor people?

Like all "flat tax" eliminate the IRS proposals, Mr. Johnson has not offered any details at all of how his plan will work. He doesn't say whether or not the 23% tax will apply to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/24/16 9:57 AM
  • Number: 2097885
Well, if you are a conservative, Gary Johnson might be your only honorable choice.

Why?

From the accounts I've read, Gary Johnson was a pretty good Governor of New Mexico. He was pragmatic and actually tried to make the state
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/22/16 5:45 AM
  • Number: 2097311
  • Recommendations: 0
The winning Kenyan came over and shook his hand. It was a real act of sportsmanship. Kenyans are like that.

I saw that. Really amazing story for Galen Rupp, running in only his second marathon winning a bronze medal. It was 22 and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/19/16 8:10 AM
  • Number: 2096472
  • Recommendations: 6
http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/video/author-hillbilly-elegy-...

When you look at the reviews of the book, many of them say that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/19/16 7:58 AM
  • Number: 2096469
I finished it last week.

There is a whole swath of America where society is broken. It has been broken for a long time, and it isn't getting better.

The statistic which blew me away was % of children living in a household which
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/19/16 7:49 AM
  • Number: 2096465
  • Recommendations: 2
We see a large number of people who don't have insurance... Guess who pays their hospital bills? We do!!! You, me, and your neighbor down the street. Taxes pay for these uninsured people because the alternative is for them to die and rot in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/19/16 7:35 AM
  • Number: 502338
  • Recommendations: 11
...I should go to the emergency room and let them know I was referred there after a visit to my doctor.

After waiting 6 hours and not being seen by anyone but the person who took my insurance information, and in increasing pain... I

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/18/16 10:48 AM
  • Number: 2096228
  • Recommendations: 0
When you're Dumber Than a Bag of Hammers your name is Sarah Palin.

Fixed that for you.
  • Date: 8/18/16 3:55 AM
  • Number: 2096165
  • Recommendations: 37
Real liberals and progressives are voting for Trump - and that is why Trump is way ahead in the polls.

Is this performance art?

Seriously, this business about Hillary's health is bizarre. One day, she's the Wicked
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/17/16 8:25 AM
  • Number: 2095880
"Mr. Trump doesn't trust him anymore. That's it. Pure and simple," a source familiar with the tensions told CNN, adding that Trump's gaffes and controversial statements in recent weeks have been fueled in part by his
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z