Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By MikeBuckley

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/3/17 7:38 PM
  • Number: 301
  • Recommendations: 0
Amazons' 17.5 puts it in the top 1% of all companies that I've ranked so far.

How many companies?
  • Date: 8/11/17 3:06 PM
  • Number: 11532
I noticed yesterday that backwardation occurred for the first time in a long time.
  • Date: 6/2/17 9:19 AM
  • Number: 4321
I like your analogy of the rigged poker game or, in this case about the company, the potentially rigged poker game, Cham. I hope to remember it going forward.
  • Date: 6/2/17 12:09 AM
  • Number: 4316
Lon,

I just now reviewed the details of our exchanges and came upon a minor issue I forgot to explain.

You explained that insiders are not necessarily a bad thing and that you feel that I seemed to say that they are indeed bad. To
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/1/17 10:38 PM
  • Number: 4314
  • Recommendations: 1
Apologies to Bob and to everyone for calling Bob rude. I should not have made my thoughts about that known publicly in this forum.
  • Date: 6/1/17 10:02 PM
  • Number: 4313
  • Recommendations: 2
Bob,

I had no idea you had enough interest in my posts to look them up. That's because the last time we communicated on the boards, you attacked me personally by calling me immature -- twice. Actually, to be more precise, you wrote that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/1/17 3:44 PM
  • Number: 4308
That they elect to provide additional capital to the company now, for admittedly unknown reasons/plans/contingencies is not clearly a bad thing, even for other shareholders.

Completely agreed, rtichy. However, my thinking is that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/1/17 3:31 PM
  • Number: 4307
  • Recommendations: 3
Much is commonly written about how Pro's trade alerts have a very short-term influence on the market price, especially when the alerts pertain to relatively thinly traded stocks, options and the like. It has been regularly noted that when Pro
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/1/17 3:04 PM
  • Number: 4305
  • Recommendations: 2
Thanks for taking such time to so eloquently clarify your thinking, Lon. For the record, I didn't sense the least bit of unkindness in your post (or any of your previous posts).

#4 states that I trust insiders in management to do
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/1/17 10:56 AM
  • Number: 4300
  • Recommendations: 3
Lon,

One of the important reasons Jeff's team gave for selling the stock is that they no longer fully trust management. Indeed, J. P. was reported as having said "I just don't trust management." You usually agree with at
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z