Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By MikeBuckley

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/13/18 4:38 PM
  • Number: 515
  • Recommendations: 2
How is Creative Cloud pricing changing?
Pricing will vary by plan for example, for the annual pay monthly plans:

Creative Cloud for individuals Single App plans will increase to US$20.99 per month from US$19.99 per month, a $1 per
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/18/18 12:01 PM
  • Number: 1509
  • Recommendations: 0
Your thinking seems sound to me so long as you continue to keep the size of the allotment in your comfort zone. If the VIX spikes 115% again in one day, if the SVXY market price becomes disconnected again from the net asset value, and if SVXY
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/5/18 2:25 PM
  • Number: 1498
I doubt the SEC would be concerned. If the sponsor had withdrawn the ETF as the prospectus explains it has the authority to do, you would still be in the same situation as now though with fewer options (no pun intended).
  • Date: 3/5/18 9:32 AM
  • Number: 1496
I for one protest this [change in SVXY] without some compensation to those who are already invested.

Considering that the prospectus states that SVXY can be withdrawn from the market at any time for any reason, your protest about
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/1/18 2:44 PM
  • Number: 4675
  • Recommendations: 1
I have recently had some troubling confrontations with IB's customer service. Many of their folks are terrible. You might want to call again and hope that you can talk with someone who has enough sense to look into your
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/18 8:43 AM
  • Number: 1475
  • Recommendations: 1
Thanks again, Rob. However, I don't want the details we're discussing to obscure that I've always been grateful to Jeff and Team Pro for everything I've learned about VIX-related investments. That was the main thrust of my post about
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/18 4:27 PM
  • Number: 1472
Thanks for that, Rob. However, it might have been a subsequent VXX short or some other VIX-related short. I remember Jeff making the analogy that if he was operating an airport for private airplanes and the student pilots were crashing the planes,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/18 3:12 PM
  • Number: 1469
  • Recommendations: 2
The two nearest VIX futures are just barely trading in contango. I think that's for the first time since the record spike occurred. The contango is so weak that I won't be surprised to see at least slight backwardation again next week if not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/18 10:44 PM
  • Number: 1468
  • Recommendations: 5
I have learned about an investment vehicle (SVXY), that I would never have considered were it not for PRO. And I have high confidence in the PRO team and accept their explanation of the SVXY situation without reservation. I look forward to more
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/18 11:16 AM
  • Number: 1466
In late August 2015, the VIX spiked to about 29 and backwardation was severe...SVXY was about $52. About three weeks later, the VIX had declined about 20% to about 23 yet SVXY had also declined to about $50. That's because of the negative
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z