Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By brittlerock

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/21/18 7:44 PM
  • Number: 98776
  • Recommendations: 0
Spot on, as usual Denny.

The other thing to keep in mind is that about half of Nvidia's engineering staff are s/w engineers. Calling it a "chip company" really misses the significance of what Nvidia brings to market.
  • Date: 7/21/18 7:31 PM
  • Number: 98774
  • Recommendations: 1
If Trump does not screw it all up. However, one has to think Nvidia gets sort of a pass in Asia as Huang is of Asian descent.

Jensen Huang is from Taiwan. Nvidia gpus are made in Taiwan. Nvidia HQ is in California. Those things are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/21/18 7:00 PM
  • Number: 98773
I mean when it comes to Nazis the left was fine with it

Did you get that first hand from anyone who was actually there? My mother watched the Nazis march into Vienna. She had a different take.
  • Date: 7/21/18 6:54 PM
  • Number: 98772
Useful idiots is what Lenin called them.

And there's plenty of them to go around in every niche and facet of the political spectrum. No one party or cause has a monopoly.
  • Date: 7/19/18 2:38 PM
  • Number: 98690
I rarely use options. Being a wasting asset, they are a bother with respect to time and attention. And because I use them rarely and in small amounts it's hard to say if it's worth it.

That being said, since I've become a more
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/18 2:22 PM
  • Number: 98689
I guess we'll see. Nektar-181 (for which an NDA has been submitted to the FDA) is taken orally. Pfizer's Tanezumab is administered by injection. Being a long term chronic pain sufferer myself (having taken virtually every pain medication
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/18 1:52 PM
  • Number: 98685
  • Recommendations: 4
First of all, I have no idea what $1T you're talking about. So there's that.

Second, the subject was DJT's treasonous Helsinki performance and the issuance of two indictments against Russian interference with our electoral
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/18/18 10:26 PM
  • Number: 98665
  • Recommendations: 3
What is really amazing is how little Obama could do with a trillion.

Totally irrelevant
  • Date: 7/17/18 6:51 PM
  • Number: 98602
  • Recommendations: 0
  • Date: 7/17/18 6:46 PM
  • Number: 98599
  • Recommendations: 2
a 4 year old could have hacked the Democrats!

I wonder why it took 12 top Russian computer scientists working for the GRU and assorted other unnamed co-conspirators. They could have just grabbed one of the kids at our southern border
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z