Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By brittlerock

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/26/17 6:21 PM
  • Number: 32052
  • Recommendations: 161
1) Why bother reading this?
Good question. You may choose not to. It is long. Itís off topic Thereís nothing here that addresses specific advice on a specific investment. But, China is now the second largest economy in the world. I am of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/9/15 3:42 PM
  • Number: 10097
  • Recommendations: 106
Let me preface thee remarks by stating the fact that my wife is Chinese. I have many Chinese friends and family. Nothing I say is intended to reflect negatively upon the Chinese. And while this board is apolitical, I will just assert without
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/14/18 10:34 PM
  • Number: 40096
  • Recommendations: 96
As an on the ground China observer over the last ten years I can't help but comment. I'll preface my remarks by saying I too shun investment in Chinese companies, but not necessarily for the same reasons cited in Saul's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/25/17 7:18 PM
  • Number: 34094
  • Recommendations: 83
Before I was finished, my cat (who likes to sleep on my keyboard) decided to publish my post while I was out of the room, sorry about that.

I wanted to take some more time to provide a voice of encouragement to those who are new here. As I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/8/14 1:36 PM
  • Number: 1931410
  • Recommendations: 68
So, just for drill, does anyone here remember what the "TEA" in Tea-party stands for? Their motto is "Taxed Enough Already".

So, I think the jury is out on what actually happened. I think Issa does not have a great track
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/25/15 1:36 AM
  • Number: 8792
  • Recommendations: 60
Asked to keep an inherently political problem free from political discussion is no easy task.

First, I'd like to point out that there are a host of mid-skill jobs which can not be automated, which can not be off-shored and which are not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/9/14 5:42 PM
  • Number: 1931589
  • Recommendations: 60
WOW! I don't think I've read any thread as overpopulated with misinformation and faulty logic as this one.

I started writing a reply, but it was turning into a a lengthy essay.

A whole lot of this discussion revolves around what
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/31/18 4:01 AM
  • Number: 41944
  • Recommendations: 48
I've been a follower of Saul's board almost since it began. I've yet to get in on the ground floor of a single position. Everything I've bought has already doubled or more in the relatively recent past before I got on board. I still
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/15 1:06 PM
  • Number: 10596
  • Recommendations: 48
Rob,
Your question goes to the very heart of what I find so valuable in adopting Saul's methods (disclaimer here, I have adopted my impression of Saul's methods - and that's what I'll relate. Read the KB and his and other contributor's posts if
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/17/15 10:52 AM
  • Number: 11211
  • Recommendations: 46
The big difference now is China is starting to panic.

Don't believe everything you read, especially when it comes to things written about China in the Western press.

I live in China about 25% of the time. I am not fluent in
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z