Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By FoolishVintner

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/11/14 9:50 AM
  • Number: 1947418
  • Recommendations: 0
And yet not a single poll has Obamacare with a positive rating.

Republicans have always liked what's IN Obamacare (they ought to, because it is mostly Republican ideas). They just don't like the president. And I think you damn well
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/14 11:46 AM
  • Number: 734436
  • Recommendations: 1
In case you hadn't noticed, the Constitution protects American citizens, not foreign invaders.

Actually I hadn't noticed, and neither had you. You just imagined it because you want to believe that it says just that. But nowhere does
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/9/14 9:44 PM
  • Number: 454723
  • Recommendations: 10
caddman, the data that you linked to disagrees with your statement.

The Tax Policy Center is a first rate, non-partisan resource, so kudos to you for citing it. But the only way you could claim that revenues didn't head south after the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/9/14 8:46 PM
  • Number: 734341
  • Recommendations: 2
"...Without borders, there is no nation. Obama knows this. Opening our borders to a flood of illegal immigrants is deliberate. This is his fundamental transformation of America. It’s the only promise he has kept...."

The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/8/14 10:57 AM
  • Number: 454572
  • Recommendations: 1
We've seen plenty variations on this Cuba, Venezuela, etc. nationalize what ever company to keep from going bankrupt. True, a government can keep printing money, but even the Weirmar Republic couldn't print fast enough. If the company is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/7/14 11:05 AM
  • Number: 454481
  • Recommendations: 4
Bottom line, worst recovery in history.

The only sector that is lagging for hiring is the public sector. The. Only. One. That's it. If governments were hiring the way they were during the early 1980s or during Bush's first term, we'd
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/7/14 10:56 AM
  • Number: 454480
  • Recommendations: 2
We could argue and agree that the correlation is not a causal relationship - Obamacare is not driving this recovery. But it sure as hell isn't hampering it much, either.

And isn't that the problem with overstating one's case? The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/7/14 10:00 AM
  • Number: 454474
  • Recommendations: 41
Bottom line, worst recovery in history.

Somehow I've missed the bread lines and the families living in tin shacks, starving. Please support your idea of why an economy with 6.1% unemployment, record corporate profits, and a DOW now
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/6/14 1:23 PM
  • Number: 53469
  • Recommendations: 0
Let's be fair here, if you're on the climate change board for investment ideas, you're in the wrong place.

My assumption is that if you're on the climate change board, you are interested in discussing climate change. Similarly, if
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/6/14 11:51 AM
  • Number: 53456
  • Recommendations: 3
In general the answer to preventing more financial crises is not a huge amount of new government financial regulation.

It wouldn't take a huge amount of financial regulation, but it certainly would take a modest amount of good
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z