Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By FoolishVintner

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/24/15 12:14 AM
  • Number: 448157
  • Recommendations: 5
(I might make an exception for special needs kids, though I would think public school districts could probably handle that better too).

You'd have to look far and wide to find a private school that even accepted special needs kids,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/15 3:58 PM
  • Number: 1985975
  • Recommendations: 5
That makes me think GHWB should have rolled into Baghdad at the start of the nineties. Then we would have been ten years further down this shltshow.

I find it incredible that after what has been easily shown to be one of the worst
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/15 10:39 AM
  • Number: 1985893
  • Recommendations: 2
This is dishonest. Obama has added more the the debt than all presidents up toill Bush 43 COMBINED.

Going by the straight dollar amount, that is true.

Of course it is. And I stopped right there, before the explanation

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/15 1:07 AM
  • Number: 1985871
  • Recommendations: 25
Bottom line is that it sounds silly for Democrats to brag about cutting the deficit when they (Obama Pelosi etc.) previously said the economy would be badly damaged by the major deficit cutting mechanism that was used (sequester).

It
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/21/15 8:23 PM
  • Number: 1985855
  • Recommendations: 54
Speaking of 'dishonest sophistry' I'd like to remind you fraudulent bunch of Keynesian hacks that deficit spending is supposed to be GOOD remember???

Congratulations. You've managed to roll a lack of understanding of economics, an ad
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/21/15 7:15 PM
  • Number: 1985849
  • Recommendations: 8
This is dishonest. Obama has added more the the debt than all presidents up toill Bush 43 COMBINED.

Going by the straight dollar amount, that is true. But you'd be a rank amateur to analyze the economy using straight dollar figures.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/19/15 10:23 AM
  • Number: 1985412
  • Recommendations: 0
This is only the beginning since employers will be mandated to cover their employees in 2016 then there will be more than likely a dramatic impact as employers decide it is more beneficial for them to just pay the fine.

First you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/19/15 9:50 AM
  • Number: 1985402
  • Recommendations: 1
Obamacare has enrolled 5M previously uninsured people, while disrupting everyone else.

If by "everything else," you mean the less-than-1% of people who got the policies cancelled, I think you have a strange definition of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/18/15 9:39 AM
  • Number: 1985212
I am going to die. So are you. I am going to get sick before I die and it is going to be awful. I may go bankrupt. I may just die. The one thing I know for sure is that I don't want Mitch McConnell and Diane Feinstein involved in the process. If
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/18/15 9:31 AM
  • Number: 1985211
Why is it that I can buy car insurance from a Gecko in Omaha,
NE but couldn't buy health insurance from somebody in Florida?

Interstate insurance markets are a mighty odd argument to hear from the usual "states rights"
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z