Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By FoolishVintner

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/31/16 10:19 AM
  • Number: 2074613
  • Recommendations: 70
The idea that Obama apologized in Hiroshima, even though he didn't, is about the finest example of confirmation among his haters and critics that we might ever hope to find. You thought he wasn't going to apologize, you were so sure of it,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/31/16 10:12 AM
  • Number: 471652
  • Recommendations: 40
So why did Hillary say eff off on the emails?

Did she? Let's look at her statement at the time:

"...I should have used two accounts. That was a mistake. Iím sorry about that. I take responsibility." (ABC News
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/27/16 10:55 PM
  • Number: 2074187
  • Recommendations: 24
Just last week I predicted that President Obama would not apologize at Hiroshima, but that his critics would claim that he did anyway. (The surest predictor of the future is the longstanding pattern of the past). I feel like the Nostradamus of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/19/16 9:41 AM
  • Number: 470848
  • Recommendations: 45
OK you win.
It's all perfectly safe to eat. Proven beyond any doubt.

There is very little in science that is proven beyond any doubt. The point is that the safety of GMOs as a whole has been borne out by a preponderance of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/14/16 11:06 AM
  • Number: 496309
  • Recommendations: 9
One of those rules, pretty much universally understood, is that users of the pool shouldn't poop in the pool.

Except it isn't anything like pooping in a pool. If I poop in the pool, you can't freely choose to swim in a clean pool.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/5/16 10:04 AM
  • Number: 469965
  • Recommendations: 41
But go ahead and blame Nader. What any of this has to do with Bernie Sanders, though, I do not know.

What this has to do with Nader is that any true "agent of change," if they had an ounce of integrity, would get out of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/16 2:18 PM
  • Number: 495258
  • Recommendations: 10
Yet another chuckleheaded attempt at cherry picking the Obama economy. Don't you guys ever get bored of this game?

One in five households is a retired couple, Einsteins.
  • Date: 4/14/16 2:32 AM
  • Number: 2065462
  • Recommendations: 54
Flat wages.

Wages fell from 2006-2011, and have since picked up. You'd almost have to TRY to be stupid enough to not realize what was behind that.

Government used as a weapon against its citizens.

This is the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/11/16 3:25 AM
  • Number: 893591
  • Recommendations: 1
I'm paying off a credit card, and was recently lured into a 0% balance transfer deal by Chase Slate. If you look at the information online you will see that their 0% interest for 15 months on balance transfers is a prominent selling point for this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/3/16 12:10 AM
  • Number: 825067
  • Recommendations: 2
So a grand total of .03% of Californians want to retire in a low income, low cost of living state like Texas, and you want to brag about that?

I've got some news for you. People who live in high income, high cost of living states are always
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z