Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By FoolishVintner

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/17/15 10:16 AM
  • Number: 449139
  • Recommendations: 6
Archaeologists gave up trying to find traces of the Exodus in the Sinai many years ago, after more than a century of searching.

It's almost as if you are suggesting the bible isn't literally true.
  • Date: 3/15/15 12:28 PM
  • Number: 1990017
  • Recommendations: 3
Are you incapable of addressing your own grievances to your boss or the HR department? Are you incapable of asking for a raise? I suppose that you have never done it before now?

This is sophistry. The phrase "redress of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/14/15 12:42 AM
  • Number: 1989871
  • Recommendations: 39
Government workers should never have been able to unionized in the first place for the obvious and numerous reasons already discussed here in previous threads. That aside, you are NOT losing any constitutional rights period. Regardless of whether
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/13/15 7:03 PM
  • Number: 1989855
  • Recommendations: 67
I remember thinking how inefficient it was to have archaic union rules like that.

It seems that everybody who has worked in a union job can attest to some anecdote or another about inefficiency or counterproductive work rules. As a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/13/15 9:56 AM
  • Number: 1989746
  • Recommendations: 4
You can tell how liberal someone is by how quickly they play the race card.

You can tell how bigoted someone is by how quickly they characterize all discussions of race problems in America as "playing the race card."
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/9/15 10:20 AM
  • Number: 1988729
  • Recommendations: 0
What policy can you point to that would have led to lower oil prices? You don't have any, therefore he can't take credit.

When oil prices went down under Bush, you guys said it was his oil-friendly policies. When they went up, you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/9/15 12:37 AM
  • Number: 1988704
  • Recommendations: 7
"Except for the record stock market returns"
Obama can take zero credit for it.

Then Reagan was a failure too.

"record business profits"
Obama can take zero credit for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/7/15 9:53 PM
  • Number: 197295
An Atheist believes A is moral and a Christian not A. Who is right and by what criterion?

What I keep asking is, if religion is the only path to "objective morality," why is there not greater evidence that religious people
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/7/15 5:33 PM
  • Number: 66225
  • Recommendations: 33
Democrats made a choice to support Obamacare, the only choice that was available. Complaining about making that choice so bitterly after the fact is amusing, and futile.

I'm not a Democrat, but I did and do support Obamacare. I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/7/15 10:11 AM
  • Number: 66211
If the courts rule that the ACA offers subsidies only for state signup systems, you guys will have a shot at getting a law passed to get the single payer system you want.

If the courts rule that only people purchasing from the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z