Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By FoolishVintner

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/26/15 4:10 PM
  • Number: 446874
  • Recommendations: 2
In Texas, we have Hobby Lobby, which is an actual person with religious beliefs, not just a store that sells worthless crap from China. We also have Christian Brothers automotive, Christian concrete trucks, and a whole Christian phonebook for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/25/15 4:44 PM
  • Number: 1980896
  • Recommendations: 0
These poor kids took a game far too seriously.

Perhaps. But unfortunately, so do millions of Fox viewers.
  • Date: 1/22/15 10:43 AM
  • Number: 1980531
  • Recommendations: 62
"Government involvement doesn't mean every action has to cross some bureaucrat's desk. All the same it is massively ignorant to suggest the type of freedoms and prosperity we enjoy in America would occur outside the protective and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/15 9:49 AM
  • Number: 1980410
  • Recommendations: 3
"You think we're better off because GITMO is still open?"

No . . . I'm still waiting for that campaign promise to be fulfilled.

I know what you mean. I'm still waiting for Obama to have a magic wand, too.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/15 9:41 AM
  • Number: 1980406
"You think we're better off because GITMO is still open?"

No . . . I'm still waiting for that campaign promise to be fulfilled.

I know what you mean. I'm still waiting for Obama to have a magic wand, too.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/7/15 9:58 AM
  • Number: 1978462
  • Recommendations: 38
Politico indicates that Indiana legislators aren't the only Republicans who are whistling past Brownback's graveyard. Conservatives in Iowa, Arizona, Missouri, Ohio and Wisconsin are all taking a look at the massive budget hole and the lack of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/6/15 11:09 PM
  • Number: 1978429
The number of persons not in the work force because they are discouraged is watched carefully by the BLS, and is available in their monthly population survey:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/6/15 9:53 AM
  • Number: 1978323
Every idiot that voted for that war should be disqualified from opining on any future government matter.

On the basis of what we were told, and especially on Colin Powell's testimony to the U.N., I supported the war initially. I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/29/14 5:32 PM
  • Number: 63408
  • Recommendations: 21
Once again we have environmentalists and liberals waging war on the working class!

Once again we have the right wing over-simplifying issues, concocting straw man arguments, imagining false dilemmas, and playing division politics.
  • Date: 12/21/14 10:36 PM
  • Number: 1976746
Ever since the Great Recession, it seems that we have had to endure an endless amount of gloating about how some red states were faring better than average. Invariably the states whose economies were doing better than average were oil extractions
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z