Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By FoolishVintner

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/27/16 2:52 AM
  • Number: 2105066
  • Recommendations: 60
A man who wants to be the leader of the free world is still at war with Rosie O'Donnell.
  • Date: 8/8/16 10:54 AM
  • Number: 476733
  • Recommendations: 56
So the only unanswered question is why did Clinton do it in the first place.

That isn't unanswered. She did it because she was turned down by the NSA (for bureaucratic reasons) from having a secure smartphone, such as the
  • Date: 8/7/16 1:45 PM
  • Number: 476685
  • Recommendations: 56
Given that you are an atheist, why the venom for Christianity given that Christianity is for the most part very tolerant for gays, atheists etc.

For the vast majority of its history, Christianity put gays and atheists to the fire.
  • Date: 7/15/16 1:00 PM
  • Number: 500428
  • Recommendations: 1
And if you look at the chart, the only possible conclusion is that governing ourselves is costing more and more of GDP as the decades go by. I've always wondered if there is any limit to that growth before the system doesn't work properly
  • Date: 7/15/16 10:26 AM
  • Number: 500406
  • Recommendations: 9
I get so tired of people who think they can't make it to the "good life" because the game is rigged. Of course the game is rigged! All games are rigged in favor of those who try.

You're whitewashing some very real
  • Date: 7/15/16 10:20 AM
  • Number: 500405
  • Recommendations: 2
I'm not sure where you live (TN? MA?), but I am not aware of any budget that is "ever shrinking." Heck, let's forget "ever", can you show us *any* budget that has shrunk for, say, 10 years in a row? 5 years in a
  • Date: 7/14/16 10:43 AM
  • Number: 85327
  • Recommendations: 6
Yes indeedy the wealthy thank Obama. The middle class...NOT SO MUCH.

As an unabashed Obama supporter, I think this is a legitimate line of criticism. He hasn't done enough to help the middle class. And the structural improvements
  • Date: 7/7/16 10:55 AM
  • Number: 2083254
  • Recommendations: 3
<Does anyone else find this alarming?>

I don't find it at all alarming that a former president and Secretary of State could make a lot of money, I would find it strange if they didn't. Even Jimmy Carter is a
  • Date: 7/5/16 6:13 PM
  • Number: 2082845
  • Recommendations: 10
I think the Clinton haters must be starting to feel a little like Wile E. Coyote by now...
  • Date: 5/31/16 10:19 AM
  • Number: 2074613
  • Recommendations: 70
The idea that Obama apologized in Hiroshima, even though he didn't, is about the finest example of confirmation among his haters and critics that we might ever hope to find. You thought he wasn't going to apologize, you were so sure of it,
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z