Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By AdvocatusDiaboli

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/28/15 2:24 AM
  • Number: 2015109
  • Recommendations: 2
A criminal will get a gun regardless. These efforts will be fruitless.

That is not true.
In Germany, for example, few criminals are armed, I expect that this is mostly due to gun control.

Remember that the typical
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/28/15 12:14 AM
  • Number: 218732
  • Recommendations: 0
If you consider that the single biggest expense for the wireline telephone companies is "copper", it seems exceptionally unlikely that anyone, ever, is going to put enough of it in the ground for hundreds of thousands of miles of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/28/15 12:07 AM
  • Number: 218731
It seems like the intensity of EMF needed to move that much mass would be pretty high. What about the health risks to sending millions of highway passengers (not to mention pacemaker patients) through high intensity EMF fields at 60 mph for an
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/15 11:56 PM
  • Number: 205629
  • Recommendations: 1
I have long thought that Dragon was an amazing product. Still do. Love Apple. Detest Siri compared to what i know is currently possible.

Android is fantastic in comparison.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/15 11:21 PM
  • Number: 205626
Aren't you off by almost a factor of 8?. Dragon PREMIUM sells for $150 in the US, which is roughly €(EUR) 130.

Sorry for the misunderstanding - there is a LEGAL version, as in a version specially for lawyers, which is much more
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/15 11:04 PM
  • Number: 218729

Perhaps you could provide some documentation for your claim that the fuel cost would go down by so much - the figures I have seen suggest a fuel cost that is down by 15% to 40%

30 cents is the number generally given for 1 kwh (I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/15 12:12 PM
  • Number: 218705

I'm sure you will agree that the trucking and rail industries have examined this question in excruciating detail, since it is a huge part of their cost structure. If they are still using diesel, it is because it is NOT two thirds cheaper. So

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/15 10:05 AM
  • Number: 793306

Bush added that universities need to “have skin in the game” when it comes to holding up the promise of a four-year degree.

“If kids can't graduate with a four-year degree in four years, there ought to be some payback to their

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/15 10:01 AM
  • Number: 205621
I use Nuance's "Dragon" products for text (legal, mostly) - and wouldn't dream of using a built in product for that which my livelihood depends on (at least not yet...).

I have been considering that, but I balk at the cost
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/15 9:55 AM
  • Number: 218698
With electrification, trains will maintain a big advantage in terms of friction, and also because they can optimize speeds without taking into account the needs of vehicular traffic around them. They also have an infrastructure which is
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z