Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By AdvocatusDiaboli

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/3/15 6:30 AM
  • Number: 453966
  • Recommendations: 0

It's easier to see if we flip the 'offensiveness' gauge. Let's assume that our baker is completely opposed to catering orgies.
The critical analysis that would be undertaken by a court is whether the rejection was based on the

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/15 10:46 AM
  • Number: 2006283
  • Recommendations: 1
I don't know the exact moment the president or the Clintons changed their minds...

I am pretty sure they changed it at the precise moment they deemed it politically opportune.
  • Date: 6/29/15 4:28 AM
  • Number: 475691
  • Recommendations: 19
On RELE I explained how the EU kept healthcare costs down. By doctors making the end of futile care decision:

I don't know about other European countries, but I don't think that doctors in Germany are in any way (financially)
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/25/15 11:10 AM
  • Number: 2005410
  • Recommendations: 16
Millions of people win. Republicans lose.

Politically, a Supreme Court win would have put the GOP in an impossible position.
The vast majority of senior GOP politicians will be glad about the judgement, even if they will never
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/25/15 4:14 AM
  • Number: 217429
Being assigned CBI shares at $54 when the price has dropped to $40 is a real material risk to this strategy that shouldn't be dismissed by saying "I would be happy to own CBI shares at $51". You most definitely would not be happy, if
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/13/15 11:07 PM
  • Number: 781579

He was driving a car with “Invest in Children” license plates when he was arrested.

I don't understand that. If you're a pedophile, isn't a child a rapidly depreciating asset?
  • Date: 6/13/15 11:06 PM
  • Number: 781578
Translation, leave us alone liberals, look, we hired sweaty shifty guy, professional liar of the early Obama administration, don't hurt us Bluto.

One of the more peculiar consequences of the culture wars is that to be a conservative,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/8/15 8:47 AM
  • Number: 474454
  • Recommendations: 2
Well, that's all very nice for Peru in the 1980's, but what "obstacles" are there to property ownership here in the US now? Since I am not an expert on Peru property ownership obstacles 35 years ago, I will concede that perhaps there
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/4/15 7:04 AM
  • Number: 2002187
“Iraq could make a nuclear weapon in months to a year once it acquires sufficient weapons-grad fissile material.”

Any country could make a nuclear weapon within a few months once it acquires sufficient weapons-grade fissile
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/2/15 3:55 AM
  • Number: 2001856
  • Recommendations: 3
There is that. The GOP primary will be lively and will feature a lot of people with different ideas

By "different ideas" you mean "different ideas on exactly how to structure humongous tax cuts for the rich and
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z