Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By AdvocatusDiaboli

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/13/17 10:48 PM
  • Number: 78316
  • Recommendations: 2
Yep. "Misplaced nostalgia", what a great phrase.

The problem is that humans are adapted to ecosystems working a certain way, and if that changes, it usually causes costs, one way or the other. Losses in fishing. Losses in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/11/17 8:19 AM
  • Number: 2174458
  • Recommendations: 1
and Harvey will have an indistinguishably devastating impact on the City.

I'm not so sure about that.
I assume that multi-storey concrete buildings (typical for denser developments) would suffer less costly damage (on a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/9/17 1:12 AM
  • Number: 522858
  • Recommendations: 27
Makes me wonder about the information stolen: name, SSN, credit card numbers, etc., etc., did they also get the "password" used to unfreeze your credit. If so, they have all the info to open accounts.

This incident
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/9/17 12:56 AM
  • Number: 522857
  • Recommendations: 0
Three senior execs sold nearly $2M worth of stock within days of the breach being identified within the company but BEFORE the public and regulatory authorities were informed.

The way the insider trading rules work in these
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/6/17 4:31 AM
  • Number: 135735
Those walk in bathtubs sure looked attractive to me after I had both knees replaced about ten years ago. Then I realized their terrible flaw: after you're done bathing, you have to sit there shivering till all the water drains
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/3/17 10:11 PM
  • Number: 522533
Hm Mr Kunkle of the professional class is a bit peeved & angry. The working class sez:"Welcome to your turn in the barrel Mr Kunkle."

The working class and most of the professional class have had similar experiences
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/3/17 10:46 AM
  • Number: 498884
Functionally, there's no difference whatsoever between someone inventing a technological "black box" that can evaluate an x-ray and someone implementing a process by which x-rays are scanned to a lab-tech in another country for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/10/17 8:30 AM
  • Number: 521225
Fortunately, their house was behind a hill that protected the family from the brunt of the blast's enormous force and intense heat.

Ray, do you know how far the house was approximately from ground zero?
  • Date: 8/9/17 7:01 AM
  • Number: 872014
If Mueller presents a report concluding that Trump knew (at the time) that some of his campaign staff were actively coordinating the release of hacked DNC emails with the Russians, will you support impeachment?
  • Date: 8/9/17 6:59 AM
  • Number: 872013
If Mueller presents a report concluding that Trump evaded hundreds of millions of dollars in taxes, will you support impeachment?
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z