Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By AdvocatusDiaboli

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/10/17 8:30 AM
  • Number: 521225
  • Recommendations: 1
Fortunately, their house was behind a hill that protected the family from the brunt of the blast's enormous force and intense heat.

Ray, do you know how far the house was approximately from ground zero?
  • Date: 8/9/17 7:01 AM
  • Number: 872014
  • Recommendations: 0
If Mueller presents a report concluding that Trump knew (at the time) that some of his campaign staff were actively coordinating the release of hacked DNC emails with the Russians, will you support impeachment?
  • Date: 8/9/17 6:59 AM
  • Number: 872013
If Mueller presents a report concluding that Trump evaded hundreds of millions of dollars in taxes, will you support impeachment?
  • Date: 8/9/17 6:57 AM
  • Number: 872012
If Mueller presents a report concluding that Trump laundered laundered hundreds of millions of dollars for Russian organized crime figures, will you support impeachment?
  • Date: 8/9/17 6:53 AM
  • Number: 872011
Democrats are putting their hopes on a Anti-Trump campaign in 2018. Well they are setting themselves up to fail BIGLY, they are going to be destroyed.

Just for the record - if Mueller comes back and reports that Trump laundered money
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/9/17 4:06 AM
  • Number: 872009
Dope, there is no evidence that the IRS targeted anyone. Yes there was a server, but evidence that it's useful constituted anything other than a violation of department IT policy. The Clinton Foundation, however, looks at minimum like a big
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/9/17 12:07 AM
  • Number: 872006

What about Pay-for-Play that Hillary had going? Or how about the illegal server? Or how about the IRS attacking US citizens for having a different opinion? Do none of those count?

Kathleen, most of that just isn't true.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/4/17 10:04 PM
  • Number: 2169704
who has laundered vast amounts of money for Russian organized crimes figures and likes to hang around with mobsters

Love how you can MUS on the fly. For a progressive, it is a great attribute.

You should know me better than
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/4/17 9:40 PM
  • Number: 42357
I was wondering that as well, and speculated about it a bit with my DW. Tyrion's not a military guy, so it's not surprising that he might not do that well planning out military maneuvers. But there are others in the group that would have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/4/17 1:14 PM
  • Number: 2169656
Albaby1:

Someone like DJT, who has a large number of business dealings and a lot of financial deals and a fair amount of international investment will certainly have something that could be presented as a crime....because no one could
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z