Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By AdvocatusDiaboli

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/22/14 5:10 AM
  • Number: 459260
  • Recommendations: 0
All who... "Doctors"? Let me think. Oh yeah, I remember when we used to have doctors...

Strangely, most other industrialized countries have more doctors per capita than the US has.
  • Date: 9/22/14 5:05 AM
  • Number: 190070
This little program protects you against malicious USB devices pretending to be keyboards.

https://www.gdatasoftware.com/en-usb-keyboard-guard
  • Date: 9/21/14 3:35 AM
  • Number: 203086
  • Recommendations: 3
  • Date: 9/20/14 1:54 PM
  • Number: 60139
The trick was to carefully document this virtual bond payoff and sell the building after 5 to 8 years before maintenance issues caused the value of the investment to plummet. He had data which he showed. Some of the other company representatives
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/20/14 1:21 PM
  • Number: 60137
  • Recommendations: 1
In a typical LEO, such as the orbit of the ISS, the operating temperature of the silicon solar cells is 55 degrees

I don't consider 55 degrees Celsius "cold", and other sources give higher typical operating
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/20/14 12:57 PM
  • Number: 442476
they would drag several others states with them, none of them particularly important (Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana maybe)

I don't think it would escape Alabama's and Mississippi's notice how they would end up, economically, if
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/20/14 12:46 PM
  • Number: 60131
Then you don't know what you are talking about.

Perhaps not. I know that temperature cuts down the life of semicondutors, but you haven't indicated why you think that solar panels will be colder in space than they are on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/20/14 12:27 PM
  • Number: 744665
Yes, terrorists would be even more effective if they habitually displayed their aggression. They'd lose the element of surprise but so what.

I'm pretty sure the Boracay Muslim Vendor Association is not a terrorist organisation.
  • Date: 9/20/14 11:12 AM
  • Number: 459215
If the restaurateur perceives/fears his/her competition playing more/better music s/he'll up the volume.

It gets really crazy when you have two restaurants adjacent to each other competing with loud music.
Loud music is bad. TWO
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/20/14 10:41 AM
  • Number: 744644
Well Gingko knows some Muslims and they're nice, so there's that.

I meet Muslims on a daily basis - for some reason, the Muslims appear to have cornered the beach vendor market here on Boracay.
They hang around selling various
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z