Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By AdvocatusDiaboli

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/2/06 1:22 PM
  • Number: 904955
  • Recommendations: 152

The world didn't have to live under the national embarrassment that was Bill Clinton.

Over here in Germany, we did not think Bill Clinton was the embarrassment, but rather what you did to him.
  • Date: 3/8/12 9:41 AM
  • Number: 610681
  • Recommendations: 124
Yes, I too hope and dream for the day that my child will stand up in front of the nation to announce they're having so much sex that they can't afford to pay for it

This is so unreal! Do you guys not care at all what reality is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/25/12 11:13 AM
  • Number: 1817959
  • Recommendations: 102
I find it amazing that the idea of serving kids healthy food in school instead of junk food has conservatives up in arms.
You guys have lost the last shred of common sense.
  • Date: 12/7/02 5:49 AM
  • Number: 45347
  • Recommendations: 97
Last year, I was comp`d. I would have paid, but I got a free subscription so I was happy.
I probably should have paid for the 2 years, but I didnīt because I was not sure what would happen to TMF and if the subscription would kill it(and because
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/09 1:11 PM
  • Number: 1350982
  • Recommendations: 95
Just now they are discussing the CRA in the testimony.
Bernanke confirms that "Fed research confirms that only 6 percent of the foreclosed mortgages are mortgages made by institutions subject to the CRA in CRA-covered neighborhoods.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/18/03 9:08 AM
  • Number: 391103
  • Recommendations: 91
American wars of liberation humiliate the complainers on the left. We've seized their professed ideals and made them a reality. We fought for freedom, while they only chattered. Their protests are the result of wounded egos.

...No coward

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/13/10 7:08 AM
  • Number: 1581351
  • Recommendations: 88
ROTFLOL What a load of BS and hyperbole!

It is not. I frankly can't believe what is happening in the US right now.
It may not be as visible to you because you are inside what's happening, but my position on the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/23/08 12:40 PM
  • Number: 254412
  • Recommendations: 88
SUBJECT: REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

DEAR AMERICAN:

I NEED TO ASK YOU TO SUPPORT AN URGENT SECRET BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH A TRANSFER OF FUNDS OF GREAT MAGNITUDE.

I AM MINISTRY OF THE TREASURY OF THE
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/7/04 5:22 AM
  • Number: 530241
  • Recommendations: 87
An internal Health Department investigation into the Medicare bill affair has found that yes, the White House lied to the Congress by understating the cost of the bill by over a hundred billion dollars.
It also found that Mr.Foster, who wanted to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/8/13 1:39 AM
  • Number: 1902936
  • Recommendations: 86

So to you, Obama should let the country default and harm the country/people? Is that Presidential? Remember the President is supposed to be bigger than egos, politics, and party ideology. He is supposed to make concessions and sacrifices if

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z