Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By phooLon

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/15/13 2:31 PM
  • Number: 15503
  • Recommendations: 33
After praising the education that I am receiving at MFPro and MFOptions for some time, I was asked to look over a recent brokerage statement by some relatives and offer suggestions. Reluctantly I agreed.

Let's call the relatives George and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/14/17 9:08 PM
  • Number: 5033
  • Recommendations: 25
Hi Jeff (and Jim and the teams),

What would you like in your inbox now?

Part of my ongoing effort to learn more about investing and options in particular is determining what strategies to use when. Thanks to your efforts
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/31/17 11:00 PM
  • Number: 4286
Hi Pro Fools,

Disclaimer: What follows is NOT intended as advice for anyone. I'm deliberately going to be out of step without the depth of knowledge that Jeff has developed over years investing in AmTrust and without as solid a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/12/14 1:22 PM
  • Number: 759
Hi Fools,

This is a personal perspective, not a transcript of what was said. None of what I wrote down was an attempt at exact quotes, just trying to get the gist of what was said. I understand that the event was webcast and that will
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/14/17 9:24 AM
  • Number: 10785
  • Recommendations: 23
Hi Jim,

Thank you for the feedback. I largely agree with Cham. Here are a few more thoughts.

The money back guarantee is, for me, far less important than a pro-rated refund. Here is my history with a less date-specific
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/15/17 11:12 PM
  • Number: 11227
  • Recommendations: 22
Hi Don,

Since you called me out: Some people probably have so many credits that it would more than cover the upgrade fee (Iím looking at you Lon). Here is a response to just a couple of your points. Since I didn't attend the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/12/17 7:18 PM
  • Number: 4019
  • Recommendations: 22
Hi Pro Fools,

First, please allow me to say THANK YOU! to Jeff Fischer. As I continue to learn and practice patience he is an exemplar. And the information shared yesterday through e-mail and on the boards is most welcome.

I was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/3/16 10:53 AM
  • Number: 2516
  • Recommendations: 20
Hi Option Fools,

First, a big thank you to Jim Gillies. The Jade Lizards and short puts on GameStop have been wonderful in my portfolio.

Second, this is not advice to anyone else. I am far from the recommended position. I was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/14/17 3:59 PM
  • Number: 11184
  • Recommendations: 19
Hi Michele,

To be clear in case the heat of perceived insults might cloud an important discussion. Andy is a much admired member of Pro who many of us will miss if and when he lets his subscription lapse. Rob wrote a better response than
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/21/16 10:54 AM
  • Number: 884
  • Recommendations: 19
Hi Bob,

Mixing marketing with account security and auto-renewal is shady at best. Yes auto-renewal is an issue for them. Like you, I opted out from that. I have a small local checking account where I allow auto-renewals for some token
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z