Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By ADrumlinDaisy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/19/14 7:50 AM
  • Number: 983
  • Recommendations: 9
Would you invest in the Huns after Attila left? How about the Mongols after good old Genghis Khan, father of our planet, bit the dust? Anybody out there eager to put the 401(k) nest egg into Turkish futures in 1406, a year after Tamerlane left for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/16/14 10:45 AM
  • Number: 7651
  • Recommendations: 7
Well, it looks like Rich's question didn't get answered.

Hi Ed,

I am thrilled to report that I received a highly personalized response to my question.

I was equally pleased to see that my bud Tom G. -- with whom
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/15/14 1:27 AM
  • Number: 17276
  • Recommendations: 14
Hi Ed,

You seem to want feedback wrt your excellent post about Stocks 2015. Well, I am like one of those old phonographs with the rusty needle that keeps skipping and playing the same note over and over; my response to pretty much
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/10/14 2:05 PM
  • Number: 7627
  • Recommendations: 25
MF One has been pursuing me vigorously, which I feel is sort of a badge of distinction. After all, my guess is that a person has to have been alive sometime in the recent past AND have an email address in order to get this kind of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/8/14 5:37 PM
  • Number: 3117
  • Recommendations: 11
Hi Jeff,

That was probably the most intelligent discussion of the market I have read in a long time.

Howard Marks recently wrote an interesting analysis of risk, which is almost as intelligent as your piece and provides a nice
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/6/14 4:32 PM
  • Number: 17251
  • Recommendations: 6
I have looked for a definitive answer and have not succeeded in finding one. I have always treated DITM puts as not equivalent to a stock purchase in my own tax reporting.

Hi Rob,

Only for you would I do further work on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/6/14 1:47 PM
  • Number: 17247
  • Recommendations: 10
The reason for my post is to ask if anybody else has sold shares of a stock to raise capital to write option contracts on the same stock to possibly gain a better position?

Hi Jason,

You seem like a nice guy, so I am going
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/4/14 11:01 AM
  • Number: 302
  • Recommendations: 9
Bob - I am back on an even keel now and have completely quelled the baser instincts in my character, for now.

Hi bbmaven,

I am glad you eazed up on Bobís grammar. The key principal here is that members will loose interest
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/3/14 8:54 PM
  • Number: 2532
  • Recommendations: 3
Hi JP,

Great report!

I was spending the vast majority of my time in and out of the office letting my thoughts be consumed by all things AmTrust related. I even had dreams about valuing AmTrust. Seriously. I had dreams about
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/2/14 6:39 PM
  • Number: 3110
  • Recommendations: 11
Want us to tell you what they were? It's a "SELL SELL SELL" special update type of thing

Oh wow Ė Bummer! I just assumed the email was from Pro so I shorted Central Securities and Cato. I guess I should check the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z