Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By ADrumlinDaisy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/22/14 1:06 AM
  • Number: 17479
  • Recommendations: 7
I described my NASDAQ experience here:

http://boards.fool.com/ot-no-daisies-in-new-york-31464560.as...

I used my Hidden Gems name of Chance Elder Dancer,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/22/14 12:59 AM
  • Number: 461122
  • Recommendations: 6
P.s. I posted the above under my Hidden Gems name of Chance Elder Dancer to make the title more fun, but in case anyone is confused, we are the same person. (For some reason, when I signed up for the HG service, I had to pick a different name --
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/21/14 7:58 PM
  • Number: 17473
Hi Ed,

I was with the Sify crowd at the opening bell. I had no idea how much stuff goes along with these events (analysts meetings, strategic meetings, customer and supplier meetings, etc.). So no sleep at all last night and not much time
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/15/14 4:58 PM
  • Number: 17456
  • Recommendations: 1
I know, for a fact, that Rich is much better looking than me, but then, so is my dog ;-)

Hi Bob,

I disagree with part one of the above, but must reluctantly agree with part two.

I will say this -- your better half
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/15/14 4:53 PM
  • Number: 17455
  • Recommendations: 9
I'm sad you still post to that [expletive deleted] autocrat-ruled board, because I will not reply there due to the above issues (and the hateful Wendy enforcing them). _Please_ stick to the premium boards where nobody reasonable is ostracized
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/14/14 4:45 PM
  • Number: 17448
  • Recommendations: 0
Maybe we need a contest to decide which of the ringers is Rich

Hi Ed,

I could be wrong, but I am guessing that it will not be all that hard to pick me out of the crowd on Monday . . . .

Best regards,

Rich
  • Date: 10/14/14 2:48 PM
  • Number: 17445
Hi Guys,

I have no idea what the rules are, so to be on the safe side I am avoiding naming the company.

My involvement is pretty peripheral the CEO is a long-time friend and close business partner, and I have provided strategic
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/14/14 9:46 AM
  • Number: 17440
  • Recommendations: 11
but FWIW here is a post I did on the METAR public boards:

http://boards.fool.com/two-storms-and-a-jasper-31453119.aspx...

I advocate a critical dialectic
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/13/14 11:59 PM
  • Number: 460653
  • Recommendations: 51
This post is mostly off topic, although it does circle around to investing issues here and there. Mostly, I am reflecting on a storm, which is just as dulls it sounds. There is a little bit about resisting the pernicious parts of socialization,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/9/14 6:06 PM
  • Number: 6389
  • Recommendations: 13
And TMF1000: Amazing.

True at so many levels. As far as I can tell, tom e has little or no formal training in investing, but he is a great investor. And his lengthy posts about how to approach investing have helped so many people
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z