Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By ADrumlinDaisy

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/29/14 1:22 AM
  • Number: 1927
  • Recommendations: 11
SSW reported that their vessel utilization was over 99%

Yeah, this has been bothering me too. I am holding off on increasing my investment in SSW until they bring this number up a bit.

Rich

ADD
  • Date: 7/24/14 8:06 PM
  • Number: 141
  • Recommendations: 0
Kindly see my reply to Bob. He is incorrect

Hi Erin,

Fair warning: the last time someone was mean to Bob on the boards (over in SA), two of my daughters entered the fray in his defense and the SA boards were never the same
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/14 7:46 PM
  • Number: 140
  • Recommendations: 3
. . . bottling and distribution are key sources of competitive advantage for KO. How does that jive with a plan to divest bottling and distribution in North America?

Hi Ed,

In case it is of interest, here is a post I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/14 4:56 PM
  • Number: 129
  • Recommendations: 4
he doesn't really care.....

Aargh, now I realize that I have --like the proverbial frog in the pot of slowly heating water -- been gradually drifting into thinking about MF internal minutiae, when in truth I too do not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/14 4:14 PM
  • Number: 119
  • Recommendations: 11
What if a dealership told one customer that the sports car was a POS about to fall apart and to hurry up and trade it in, then told the next customer that he/she should buy the sports car right now because it was such a good deal? Same model
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/14 1:14 PM
  • Number: 5431
  • Recommendations: 5
Hi Ed! : )

I was feeling kind of down, because I have been working on calculations (based on the recently discovered Higgs boson mass) that suggest that the universe is in a false vacuum – i.e., an unstable equilibrium, sort of like a ball
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/18/14 10:18 AM
  • Number: 6004
  • Recommendations: 9
Hi Jim,

I am in the uncomfortable position of having a flight to catch, followed by more than 30 hours of nearly non-stop travel, while at the same time not wanting to leave your thoughtful and detailed post
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/17/14 8:51 AM
  • Number: 5990
  • Recommendations: 21
Hi Jim,

You know, I hate to weigh in here, because you are very passionate on this point, and I admire and like you greatly, and why rock the boat? But if it is worth talking about, then it is worth taking about openly and honestly,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/16/14 11:04 AM
  • Number: 19
  • Recommendations: 38
Wow, Bryan, you have fortitude, and I commend you for it.

You are shorting a stock recommended by the services run by two of the top officers in the MF Universe (David G. and Andy C.).

In particular, you are challenging the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/14/14 3:02 PM
  • Number: 7332
  • Recommendations: 0
Warmest congratulations Ellen!

Rich and Sammie
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z