Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By sofaking6

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/27/02 8:48 PM
  • Number: 39762
  • Recommendations: 187
Dear Fools,

I would like you all to know how much I appreciate all the support I have gotten from you all over the last two weeks. I do miss most of you over here on the Motley Fool Boards. Bogey has let me know that he would like to have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/2/05 11:13 AM
  • Number: 643290
  • Recommendations: 179
If financial problems and health problems befall a childless person in their old age, should the tax-payer be responsible for supporting them?

You mean the childless people whose taxes are educating your children right now?

• Date: 8/13/02 9:06 AM
  • Number: 38058
  • Recommendations: 160
Finally, sofaking6 is guilty of not fully explaining why she thinks JPS was ripping off (or deriving) his post from her link.

War, good effort but I'm thinking The Powers That Be don't like it. But anyway, here's my
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/13/02 9:12 AM
  • Number: 38059
  • Recommendations: 113
War and others:

This is a post by Joseph, where he apologizes for what he calls "erroneously accusing" patchdodd of being involved in the conspiracy of which I was/am the ringleader.

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=17602226
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/24/05 2:03 PM
  • Number: 39113
  • Recommendations: 105
There are plenty of legitimate areas of criticism of the Bush administration. I can not understood why Moore and other liberals need to blatantly lie about Bush. They are the same people that put up such a flawed candidate in Kerry that 60
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/2/05 11:56 AM
  • Number: 592852
  • Recommendations: 94
One time in 7th grade this mean girl's best friend got jealous of me and told her I'd said some bad things, so she slapped me at a school dance and I stole all her pot and gave her boyfriend a bj and she never bothered me after that.

• Date: 12/13/05 4:49 PM
  • Number: 176944
  • Recommendations: 92
If keeping this expression to private property is spoiling your Christmas, perhaps there are bigger issues you should question

Not to mention, if you are able to say that not getting the proper greeting IN A STORE is an affront to the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/05 4:04 PM
  • Number: 616582
  • Recommendations: 92
Some people find your cavalier attitude toward the new Pope rather offensive.

Some people find the Pope's cavalier attitude towards child abuse and human rights rather offensive.

One of 'em
  • Date: 1/21/05 3:14 PM
  • Number: 136705
  • Recommendations: 87
So if he too was born rich, and I am sure that he too used it, then why slam Bush for being born rich and using it?

"Responsorial Accusation" - the Republican-patented technique of answering any criticism of their party
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/10/09 2:03 PM
  • Number: 316476
  • Recommendations: 86
Sorry you didn't get your chance to shoot someone, cowboy. I've always thought of the military as a bunch of kill-crazy psychos since that day. Maybe I shouldn't judge the entire bunch based on one nut, but that nut was speaking to the world, and
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z