Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TucsonBones

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/21/18 9:12 PM
  • Number: 2203978
  • Recommendations: 0
There was another senseless murder in another California Sanctuary City. A man holding his child in his lap had his throat cut by a homeless person at a upscale steakhouse near Channel Islands.
Trump probably heard it on the 2 a.m. news
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/18 2:30 PM
  • Number: 2203971
  • Recommendations: 1
My favorite description of Trump

"In short, the true solipsist understands the word "pain," for example, to mean "my pain." He cannot accordingly conceive how this word is to be applied in any sense other than
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/18 7:56 PM
  • Number: 2203555
  • Recommendations: 4
Barbara Bush dies at 92 a great woman and a great model for all those who fill the role of first lady in the White House
  • Date: 4/16/18 11:15 PM
  • Number: 2203448
  • Recommendations: 2
Christians have a long history of tolerating (or even venerating) corrupt, sinful, and even murderous, leaders -
I thought Christians said that thery're giving Trump Mulligans everytime he gets caught with a hooker or a Playmate... so
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/16/18 10:08 PM
  • Number: 2203439
  • Recommendations: 8
The manager of the Starbucks who called the police has since quit, or was asked to quit. There have been several protests, I know the one today forced the Starbucks to close. Now, the Philadelphia Police Commissioner says the officer involved did
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/12/18 5:05 PM
  • Number: 2203003
  • Recommendations: 2
Trump is working hard to make America great with the greatests deals ever. Obama failed to get an agreement like The Trans-Pacific Partnership, a multilateral trade agreement because only Trump can get these covfefes for America.
  • Date: 4/8/18 11:14 PM
  • Number: 2202546
His pulling us out left a vacuum that the Russkies and the Iranians were all to happy to fill.

And Putin is pi$$ing all over Trump doing just that...
  • Date: 4/8/18 6:03 PM
  • Number: 2202530
  • Recommendations: 1
The Chinese have selectively targeted them

Leading export categories include: soybeans ($1 billion), coarse grains (ex. corn) ($1.0 billion), hides and skins ($949 million), pork and pork products ($713 million) and cotton ($553
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/8/18 9:26 AM
  • Number: 2202484
Give Trump Credit for condemnation of Assad & Russian use of chemical weapons on civilians

Many dead, including women and children, in mindless CHEMICAL attack in Syria. Area of atrocity is in lockdown and encircled by Syrian Army,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/7/18 11:51 PM
  • Number: 2202474
“When you lose that power, you become a virtual White House intern, being told where to go and what to do.”
Leon Panetta

Apparently, when Kelly fired Johnny McEntee, the president’s 27-year-old personal aide, Melania was
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z