Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By worknomore

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/25/17 2:57 PM
  • Number: 2140501
  • Recommendations: 7
Almost every year, Buffett talks up the U.S. economic miracle, and he regularly repeats this line: “Babies born in America today are the luckiest crop in history.” But this year’s message from Buffett is unique in that he highlights the 6 bolded
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/17 3:11 PM
  • Number: 2140336
  • Recommendations: 7
During her opening remarks at CPAC, Devos jokingly said she is the "first person to tell Bernie Sanders there's no such thing as a free lunch." The debate over free lunch, however, is no joke. Last year, Republicans pushed to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/17 8:47 PM
  • Number: 2140247
  • Recommendations: 9
Gabby Giffords of Arizona urged members of Congress to host town hall meetings after Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert cited her shooting why he would not schedule one. 6 were killed and 19 were shot during the 2011 shooting targeting Giffords. She nearly
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/20/17 6:19 AM
  • Number: 2139519
  • Recommendations: 57
The feisty Chris Wallace to Priebus on "Fox News Sunday"....

You don't get to tell us what to do any more than Barack Obama did. Barack Obama whined about Fox News all the time, but I've got to say, he never said we
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/18/17 7:47 AM
  • Number: 2139238
  • Recommendations: 1
You poor baby...did mommy pee in your warm milk? I for reasons I have mentioned don't proof read often, so it does take a minimal amount of actual thought to process. I am so sorry to inconvenience you, you poor baby you.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/17/17 1:06 PM
  • Number: 2139052
  • Recommendations: 3
Not all Fox hosts are GOP lemmings. Shepard Smith has been making a name for himself as a voice of dissension, speaking out against Trump more and more. Smith upped his criticism after Trump's presser fiasco.

Your opposition was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/17/17 10:14 AM
  • Number: 2138990
  • Recommendations: 4
Donald's job heroics are hitting a big snag. Ford is thumbing its nose at the supposed Carrier Co. hero.

Ford is sticking with a plan to build 2 new factories in Mexico. The carmaker said a factory in the state of Guanajuato will
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/16/17 4:25 PM
  • Number: 2138838
  • Recommendations: 3
Substantive questions got "answers" such as a review of Trump's electoral college total, which was NOT the highest in history (3 others were higher). The longest answer--pertaining to no question at all--was about the dishonest,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/15/17 9:12 PM
  • Number: 2138649
  • Recommendations: 41
As we all know, SNL has hilariously trashed Trump. LBJ had similar experiences. After being trashed numerous times by the Smothers Brothers, LBJ wrote to them....

It is part of the price of this great and free nation to be the target
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/14/17 12:39 PM
  • Number: 2138222
  • Recommendations: 4
Mr. Obama, it appeared that you made an extended, honest, and gracious effort to help Trump transition into the presidency. You were undoubtedly seething inside after your energetic, articulate stumping for Hillary failed. Yet, you have not
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z