Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By worknomore

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/3/15 6:46 AM
  • Number: 1987573
  • Recommendations: 2
It was expected that Rick Perry would have unkind words for Hillary Clinton. And he did, on an interview on CNN's "State of the Union." He decided to target Hillary's loyalty. (As you will see, this proved to be a bad choice.)
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/2/15 9:35 AM
  • Number: 468954
  • Recommendations: 4
1/3 of American kids either overweight or obese: a stat frequently seen. If that is even close to right, there are negative and expensive health trends in our future.

Parents could model better eating habits and stock their crispers
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/28/15 1:23 PM
  • Number: 65921
  • Recommendations: 6
Kudos, icono...great planning and utilizing the tools available to you! This is the type of helpful post that used to appear on Retire Early Home Page before it became the RECampFire after interest bolted and began this board. Not much
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/27/15 6:51 PM
  • Number: 1987049
  • Recommendations: 27
Okay, the extension bill to fund DHS for an anemic 3 weeks failed. If Boehner brought a clean bill for full funding through September to the floor, it would almost certainly pass. Another thing that would possibly "pass" would be
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/26/15 7:31 PM
  • Number: 1986844
  • Recommendations: 19
DHS was signed into law in Nov. 2002 by Bush only 14 months after 9-11. Its creation was the largest government organizational reshuffle in 50 years since DOD had been founded. Its original title was OHS (Office of Homeland Security). It evolved
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/25/15 6:47 PM
  • Number: 1986594
  • Recommendations: 41
As WI Republicans push to bethe 25th state to pass an anti-union right-to-work law, the NFL Players Association on Tuesday issued a statement opposing it. Players Assn. Exec. Director Demaurice Smith forcefully said, "The players’ union
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/15 1:28 PM
  • Number: 1986284
  • Recommendations: 32
There’s a real possibility that Repub justices on SCOTUS will gut the ACA later this year. Every state without its own marketplace--i.e. every state where consumers have enrolled via healthcare.gov--would
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/15 3:04 PM
  • Number: 1986099
  • Recommendations: 4
Former GOP presidential candidate and congressman Ron Paul says secession is happening and it’s “good news.” Paul later predicted the states would stop listening to federal laws. “I would like to start by talking about the subject and the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/15 12:26 PM
  • Number: 1985913
  • Recommendations: 36
Norman Lear: Founder, People for the American Way. Regarding Rudy Giuliani, Lear asks "Don't You Just Love People Who Love America?"

How rare! Can we ever thank enough the red, white and blue patriots --true
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/19/15 3:45 PM
  • Number: 45286
  • Recommendations: 7
ChuckECheese:

Last Monday, I came to see you for the first time in my 69 years for my grandson's pizza birthday party. This is Thursday. I have fully recovered now. My DD gently warned me that ChuckE may not be my favorite place. She
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z