Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By worknomore

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/23/16 2:21 PM
  • Number: 2097712
  • Recommendations: 6
Trump in Akron: “You can go to war zones in countries that we’re fighting and it’s safer than living in some of our inner cities!"
But if he’s elected, all these concerns will simply go away.

“I will straighten it out.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/21/16 2:08 PM
  • Number: 2097093
  • Recommendations: 2
Trump in Milwaukee, blindly stabbing at outreach to minorities:

“You’re living in poverty. Your schools are no good. You have no jobs. What the hell do you have to lose?”

Many in the African-American community heard
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/20/16 12:54 PM
  • Number: 502441
  • Recommendations: 5
American families spend an average of 18,000 a year on care for their kids. When I read that, I don't remember if I blinked first or gulped first. While wage growth remains low, the cost of child care has gone off the rails. As a result,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/19/16 2:19 PM
  • Number: 2096567
  • Recommendations: 30
Clinton's campaign expressed doubt over the sincerity of Trump's contrition yesterday, coining an absolutely perfect phrase: "teleprompter regret."

Donald Trump started his campaign by insulting people. He has
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/18/16 9:14 AM
  • Number: 2096195
  • Recommendations: 28
During an interview with Fox, Trump was asked about his upcoming briefing and whether he trusts intelligence. He basically said No: "It’s been catastrophic. I won’t use some people that are...your standards, just use them, use them, use
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/16/16 6:33 PM
  • Number: 2095775
  • Recommendations: 4
Yesterday, Harry Reid lashed out at Trump, demanding that he take the U.S. naturalization test since he intends to propose more obstacles for immigrants hoping to come to the U.S. The naturalization test includes questions about our history,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/15/16 1:05 PM
  • Number: 2095392
  • Recommendations: 44
The WSJ's solidly conservative editorial board is getting tired of DT's anti-media tirades, saying that he has no one to blame for his flailing campaign but himself. Here are some edited snips of criticisms...you'll see sarcasm in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/14/16 9:48 PM
  • Number: 2095245
  • Recommendations: 6
One time when a middle finger is a nice gesture...

"Art of the Deal" ghostwriter Tony Schwartz now says he regrets his decision to write it in 1985. Schwartz feels “a deep sense of remorse” for his flattering portrayal of Trump.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/14/16 5:27 PM
  • Number: 2095169
  • Recommendations: 57
Last Thursday, Gingrich Tweeted how much Trump was like Harry Truman: blunt, plain-spoken, etc. Claire McCaskill (D-Missouri) was not about to stand for that utterly ridiculous claim. She quickly took down Gingrich’s comment
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/13/16 8:01 PM
  • Number: 175618
  • Recommendations: 10
A crusty old Army Sergeant Major found himself at a gala event hosted by a local liberal arts college. There was no shortage of extremely young idealistic ladies there. One approached him for conversation. "Excuse me, but you seem to be
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z