Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By worknomore

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/25/15 11:07 AM
  • Number: 2031944
  • Recommendations: 5
From the beginning of Trump’s campaign, he’s gone after a very specific subset of people. He has has not only completely marginalized Latinos, but has outright been terribly racist. His rhetoric about immigration has been bigoted, unfounded, and
  • Date: 11/23/15 6:25 PM
  • Number: 2031582
  • Recommendations: 4
A day after Trump made widely debunked claims that crowds of thousands in NJ cheered as the the World Trade Center collapsed on 911, Ben Carson reportedly has vouched for him. ABC’s Katherine Faulders tweeted today that Carson told her initially
  • Date: 11/22/15 10:49 AM
  • Number: 2031188
  • Recommendations: 39
What worthless, pathetic human could look at people fleeing starvation, poverty, rape, and murder from the world’s most brutal terrorists and then declare they're crossing 3 continents and facing an excruciatingly long vetting process just to
  • Date: 11/21/15 3:39 PM
  • Number: 2031076
  • Recommendations: 40
As more Republicans declare opposition to the resettlement of Syrian refugees, Elizabeth Warren on Thursday sent an email to supporters, passionately urging them to stand with her in pushing back against calls for rejecting those fleeing violence
  • Date: 11/20/15 8:40 PM
  • Number: 2030974
  • Recommendations: 54
The next president will confront jihadist threats, effects of climate change, and an economy becoming more unequal. We will need an especially wise, able leader. Yet our process for choosing that person is a circus, and several leading
  • Date: 11/20/15 3:40 PM
  • Number: 2030906
  • Recommendations: 29
Seen on Groopspeak:

Q: What’s the most entertaining conspiracy theory you ever read about yourself?

"That military exercises we were doing in Texas were designed to begin martial law so that I could usurp the Constitution and
  • Date: 11/20/15 11:15 AM
  • Number: 76722
  • Recommendations: 30
A feel-good refugee human interest story amidst all the negativity....

A Toronto couple recently canceled their big wedding to use the money to sponsor a Syrian refugee family's settlement into Canada.
Samantha Jackson and Farzin
  • Date: 11/18/15 11:55 AM
  • Number: 2030123
  • Recommendations: 29
Time magazine thoroughly answers 9 questions about the screening process Syrian refugees admitted to the U.S. will face. iNTENSE is the right word. Republican governors should pour out their KoolAid and read this. For the purpose of
  • Date: 11/17/15 7:14 AM
  • Number: 891768
  • Recommendations: 2
I got my first employer-provided shot in the late 70's. I was active, healthy, and in my mid-20's. I promptly got sicker than a dog and used up half my accumulated sick leave. I vowed no more flu shots and adhered to that vow until 2010, when
  • Date: 11/16/15 8:27 PM
  • Number: 76533
  • Recommendations: 43
(from Sally Kohn, lawyer, journalist, liberal political commentator, community organizer and strong LGBT activist....she and her partner have a 6 y.o. daughter)

1. Muslim shooter. =. entire religion guilty.

2. Black shooter
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z