Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By worknomore

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/11/18 8:50 AM
  • Number: 2217962
  • Recommendations: 6
Last night on Maher's show, Lawrence O'Donnell claimed the most likely ending of Trump’s presidency would be when Warren--or whoever the Dem nominee is--beats him in the next election.” Maher doubted if Trump would “just greet her at the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/10/18 7:51 AM
  • Number: 2217861
  • Recommendations: 22
Backdrop:

At this moment, 559 children are still separated from their parents, the victims of a cruel policy hastily enacted as a political stunt. Melania's parents are now US citizens, thanks to a policy that her husband railed
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/9/18 6:51 PM
  • Number: 2217840
  • Recommendations: 31
Ethics experts say DT's visits to properties owned, managed or branded by the Trump Organization equal free publicity and blur the line between family business and presidential duties.

Here are the days when he visited at least one
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/6/18 8:47 AM
  • Number: 2217457
  • Recommendations: 13
Booker isn't having one iota of DT's escalating attacks on the media. In New Orleans this weekend, he was asked about Huckabee Sanders’ refusal to disavow Trump’s tweets calling the press the “enemy of the people.”

“It’s just a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/4/18 1:27 PM
  • Number: 2217333
  • Recommendations: 42
What DT tweeted:

"LeBron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon,” Trump wrote. “He made Lebron look smart, which isn’t easy to do.

What DT should have tweeted (or something
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/3/18 9:52 AM
  • Number: 2217184
  • Recommendations: 2
alstro, quoting DT:

“I have great respect for the U.K. United Kingdom. Great respect."

Probably the best laugh Theresa May will have for a while.
  • Date: 8/1/18 4:27 PM
  • Number: 2216997
  • Recommendations: 1
Republicans today rejected a bid to direct another $250M to election security ahead of midterms, maintaining that funds Congress previously allocated have not yet been spent. Last month, a bipartisan group of AG's from 21 states urged
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/30/18 10:44 AM
  • Number: 2216700
  • Recommendations: 2
(Dahleen Glanton is an African-American reporter for the Chicago Tribune.)
-------

From the moment Trump was sworn into office, about 40% of Americans have stood steadfastly by him. Some would say that's patriotism. Others call
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/30/18 7:17 AM
  • Number: 2216685
  • Recommendations: 7
Justice Ginsburg has no plans to step down from the SC anytime soon. During an event in NYC on Sunday, she said she has “at least five more years” to serve, according to CNN. She spoke with director Molly Smith following a performance of “The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/27/18 2:33 PM
  • Number: 2216393
  • Recommendations: 4
Joe cited Shep Smith today--"Shep stands up for truth, justice and the American way. He keeps speaking the truth to those who need to hear it. He is an America hero."

And what exactly did Smith say on his show on Fox last
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z