Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By worknomore

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/9/16 3:45 PM
  • Number: 93067
  • Recommendations: 7
In the basement of Trump Tower is a partially-covered black Lincoln limousine with a sign on the windshield that says “Drain the Swamp.” Remember the old adage "when you're up to your ass in alligators, it's hard to remember your
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/9/16 10:19 AM
  • Number: 2123178
  • Recommendations: 59
Maddow's first segment last night: Up is down, down is up. She previewed today's release of the PPP (Public Policy Poll) beliefs of Trump's voters. OMG.

Dow starting in Obama 2009, 7949....closed yesterday 19,615. 39% of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/6/16 9:53 AM
  • Number: 2122640
  • Recommendations: 2
I at times wonder if there are many so brain damaged they think that type of stuff is accurate..

This "type of stuff," for your edification, is called, uh, satire. Borowitz has been writing award-winning, biting pieces
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/6/16 7:49 AM
  • Number: 2122615
Ben Carson said Monday that the Bible makes absolutely no mention of housing or urban development. When Trump first asked him to accept the job, “the first thing I did was check the Bible to see if there was anything about housing or urban
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/3/16 4:48 PM
  • Number: 2122216
  • Recommendations: 18
Ari Fleischer was GWB's press secretary. Last Monday, he tried to talk about Trump's transition. Scarborough wasn’t pleased with what he perceived was an interruption. An interruption! Yep, the guy who arrogantly and frequently
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/3/16 9:03 AM
  • Number: 852470
  • Recommendations: 0
When was the last time you saw Republican graffiti sprayed on a wall Jack? Be sure to provide a link:-)

Man, that was difficult!

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/2/16 10:58 AM
  • Number: 2121981
  • Recommendations: 13
Trump served up piles of it in Cincinnati in his misnamed "thank you tour" yesterday. The menu items were straight from the campaign. He showed he prefers campaigning to governing. Since the election, he has reportedly turned away
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/30/16 1:03 PM
  • Number: 2121611
  • Recommendations: 48
DT will be in my state, Indiana, tomorrow as part of his so-called victory tour. He'll undoubtedly regale himself as the job-saving savior for the Carrier A/C Co. Carrier said they were taking their 1400 jobs to Mexico. Expect Trump to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/23/16 8:15 AM
  • Number: 2120255
Since winning the election, Trump is back to his typical tweeting. He’s feuded with the cast of "Hamilton," called SNL “one-sided,” censured the “failing and nasty” NYT, lambasted the “crooked media” for reporting corruption claims
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/22/16 8:36 AM
  • Number: 2120015
  • Recommendations: 33
Valid 98 years ago and especially appropriate now, given Trump's unending criticism of (especially) the press....

"The President...should be supported or opposed to the degree warranted by good conduct or bad conduct, efficiency
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z