Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By worknomore

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/27/17 9:56 AM
  • Number: 2157948
  • Recommendations: 25
"Usually I'm against nepotism, but I would support Jared Kushner going to the same prison as his father."
  • Date: 5/20/17 9:14 AM
  • Number: 2156633
  • Recommendations: 0
(by Ted Lieu, HOR Dem). Use as needed, Donald. I fear that your Comey-cluttered brain might enable some missteps.

Do not leak even more classified information.

Remember: Israel= ally, Russia = NO. ALLY.

G-7: the G
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/17/17 8:54 AM
  • Number: 2155995
  • Recommendations: 4
(From his FB page)

I see recklessness where we need leadership....and I am deeply saddened.

I see politicians putting power and politics over principle....and I am incredulous.

I see lies treated as truths....and I am
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/15/17 7:29 PM
  • Number: 2155641
  • Recommendations: 1
Remember how Trump screeched endlessly about Clinton mis-handling highly classified info in emails July-Sept. of last year? how she'd make a terrible president?
  • Date: 5/11/17 7:18 AM
  • Number: 2154917
  • Recommendations: 5
A Wednesday poll from Quinnipiac showed Trump's approval rating at near historic lows and suggested potential disaster for Republicans in the 2018 midterms. Trump's approval rating stood at 36% in the poll, the second lowest rating the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/4/17 3:24 PM
  • Number: 2153602
  • Recommendations: 7
Today it's a different MAGA. For women's health, it's Make Affordability Go Away.

The HOR voted and narrowly passed a health care bill that will block Medicaid funds to Planned Parenthood, stripping birth control access and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/3/17 8:11 AM
  • Number: 2153265
  • Recommendations: 31
CNN said it refused to air Trump's 100-day ad because it contained a graphic calling the MSM "fake news.". The ad, which listed accomplishments (uh..?) from the 100 days, included a graphic that labeled some anchors--including
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/1/17 4:45 PM
  • Number: 2152923
  • Recommendations: 62
If you thought Trump couldn’t possibly sink any lower, well, you'd be wrong.

Carter is an honorable Christian who has spent his post-presidency helping others. Carter is revered among humanitarian organizations. His extensive work
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/1/17 1:21 PM
  • Number: 2152869
  • Recommendations: 40
Trump cut off an Oval Office interview with CBS's John Dickerson and gestured for him to leave the room when Dickerson repeatedly asked about his totally debunked wiretap claims. Obama aides, intelligence officials and some prominent
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/1/17 7:13 AM
  • Number: 2152795
  • Recommendations: 6
Reich and Coulter squared off yesterday on "ABC This Week."

From Coulter:

Universities ought to be places where I'm not the only conservative students hear in 4 years....the radical insulated left on the campuses.
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z