Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By worknomore

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/19/17 10:57 AM
  • Number: 2167189
  • Recommendations: 17
The president and members of the party that controls Congress are saying they see problems in the health care system, and their plan is to stand by and do nothing while people suffer. This is breathtakingly cynical, and reveals their priorities.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/18/17 10:13 AM
  • Number: 2166988
  • Recommendations: 22
(Just like Trump prefers veterans that didn't become POW's, he surely also prefers vets who have the "gall" to develop a dangerous blood clot.)

There are at least 4 deeply ironic things about McCain’s health
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/17/17 2:19 PM
  • Number: 106092
  • Recommendations: 28
(From "Left Action," via FB)

Everyone in America having a gun? That will make us safer.

Everyone in America having health care? That will destroy us.
  • Date: 7/16/17 7:57 PM
  • Number: 2166719
  • Recommendations: 1
Plagued by daily revelations related to Russia, the WH is dubbing next week "Made in America week" as it tries to focus on issues that matter to the president's base. WH director of media affairs Helen Ferre said Sunday that they
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/16/17 8:14 AM
  • Number: 871570
  • Recommendations: 16
...venture over to 'best of'...not a PA post there - no endless bashing posts..

Similarly, the tone of this board has changed too since TMF's housecleaning. Coming here is a more pleasant experience now that 2828, CC,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/15/17 6:59 PM
  • Number: 899586
  • Recommendations: 12
Sarah Cummins and Logan Araujo were supposed to get married today. The young couple had planned a dream wedding, a $30,000 extravaganza. A week ago, she called it off (she prefers not to say why), and both were left with broken hearts and a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/12/17 3:59 PM
  • Number: 2166008
  • Recommendations: 5
From today's Wash. Journal, on FB:

I have been around a long time. I like to think I have seen a lot. But the revelations of the emails that set up the meeting between Donald Trump. Jr.--and let us not forget both Paul Manafort and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/17 4:50 PM
  • Number: 2165643
  • Recommendations: 17
54 y.o. Craig Gill told GOP Sen. Joni Ernst he had lived with Type 1 diabetes since he was 7, and he feared he could not afford insulin if Republicans move to replace the ACA with relaxed protections for people like him with pre-existing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/8/17 1:31 PM
  • Number: 105702
  • Recommendations: 0
...we got a fake president.
  • Date: 7/8/17 8:02 AM
  • Number: 2165241
  • Recommendations: 9
Absolute VP craziness from Fox's FB page:
________

"What the American people need isn't more health care. What we do need is more Jesus Care. I believe if we can just get more people with pre-existing conditions back
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z