Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By worknomore

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/6/16 8:14 AM
  • Number: 173168
  • Recommendations: 2
The teacher saw that Little Johnny wasn't paying attention. She called on him. "Johnny, if 3 birds sat on a fence and you shot one of them, how many would be left?"

"None."

"Why is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/3/16 7:54 PM
  • Number: 2047074
"My favorite Bible story is when Jesus feeds the multitudes after administering a drug test to make sure they deserve food."
  • Date: 2/1/16 6:18 PM
  • Number: 45858
  • Recommendations: 3
To My 4-Letter Word List:

You've never had a solid #1. That has changed. A recent, oft-heard newcomer is now firmly entrenched in that lofty position. Unfortunately, I predict that this vile word will retain its lofty perch until
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/30/16 11:19 AM
  • Number: 78658
  • Recommendations: 7
Nice human interest story...

Cedrick Argueta is a 17 y.o. high school student at Lincoln High School in Lincoln Heights, a part of the LA school system. He's the son of a Salvadorian maintenance worker and a Filipino nurse who works 2
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/26/16 6:47 AM
  • Number: 2044837
...with special emphasis regarding juveniles and non-violent offenders...

Obama, in an opinion piece published in the Washington Post on Monday, announced he is banning solitary confinement for juveniles in federal prisons, citing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/25/16 8:43 AM
  • Number: 488620
  • Recommendations: 8
Hi, Goofy. I see your 16th Fooliversary balloons are flying today. I'm confident that I'm speaking for more than just a few others when I say that I appreciate how much you've educated, amused, and enriched my years on TMF. Thank you for all
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/24/16 10:43 AM
  • Number: 2044508
  • Recommendations: 4
Kathleen Parker in WaPo: "With Trump and Palin, Republicans Get What They Deserve"....the 2 cretins get a horrific scorching.

...too weirdly awful to be true, but there she was: Sarah Palin standing next to Donald Trump on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/23/16 8:27 PM
  • Number: 78394
  • Recommendations: 1
Seth was on Maher's show on Friday...Palin's endorsement of Trump came up briefly....

OMG, what was Sarah Palin on the other night?

The problem was, she wasn't "on" anything.
  • Date: 1/22/16 9:19 AM
  • Number: 2044000
  • Recommendations: 5
(Article title: "Conservatives Unite to Condemn Donald Trump As A Menace")

"Trump is a menace to American conservatism who would take the work of generations and trample it underfoot in behalf of a populism as heedless
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/16 8:14 PM
  • Number: 78361
  • Recommendations: 57
(On FB, via Americans Against the Republican Party)

Everyone in America having a gun? That makes us safer.

Everyone in America having health care? That will destroy us.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z