Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/13/14 12:39 PM
  • Number: 15
  • Recommendations: 0
Seeing if I can post!
  • Date: 11/9/14 10:05 AM
  • Number: 1969824
  • Recommendations: 3
One by one, briefly: Glenn Grothman, Joni Ernst, & Thom Tillis.

Grothman: won Wisconsin's 6th District....co-sponsored a bill equating single-parenting with child abuse. Santorum is his "soul mate" but union activists
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/8/14 1:30 PM
  • Number: 1969751
Reince Priebus, the national GOP chairman, said that despite a wave of victories last Tuesday, the party still faced an uphill battle to win back the WH. He said Republicans can't rest on their laurels or slip into a false sense of security,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/7/14 2:21 PM
  • Number: 1969647
  • Recommendations: 3
From The Democratic Underground....both statements made day after the election.

1. Joint Boehner-McConnell statement in WSJ op-ed piece, labeled "What They Said" by the Dem Underground:

"We will restore an
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/4/14 3:43 PM
  • Number: 1968880
  • Recommendations: 1
If polls hold, this will be a banner year for Repubs. But Jon Hunstman Sr., a self-described "lifelong Republican" and former special Nixon assistant, looks ahead with concern about the GOP's 2016 prospects. And as he looks ahead,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/31/14 3:58 PM
  • Number: 1968327
<< Wow. I haven't seen that crap gathered in one place before. It's quie awesome...>>

You may not see it much longer. I have a feeling all 24 copy-and -paste paragraphs might just disappear...just a feeling...
  • Date: 10/31/14 10:54 AM
  • Number: 885732
  • Recommendations: 4
Place an empty bowl in front of your door with a sign that says, "Take only one piece of candy per person, please."

Two possible results of this form of Halloween LBYM:

1. The "trick" part of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/29/14 2:42 PM
  • Number: 1967947
  • Recommendations: 32
Article's title: "The Terrible Ordeal One Texas Man Went Through Just To Learn He Wouldn’t Be Able To Vote.

Eric Kennie has voted in every general election since he was 18. His parents raised Eric to treasure the importance of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/29/14 11:09 AM
  • Number: 1967887
  • Recommendations: 51
O'Reilly began last night by reading off several polls about where Repubs and Dems stand a week ahead of elections. For the most part, he was pleased. The surveys showed grim news for Obama and the Dems except for an item on the WAPO/ABC survey.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/27/14 7:55 PM
  • Number: 1967664
  • Recommendations: 33
The nation’s proud top obstructionist helped create the most dysfunctional Congress in modern history. Yet he wants the public to see him as a consummate dealmaker. To help prove that point, he cited an interesting example last week. Though he
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z