Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By spl241

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/4/14 8:04 PM
  • Number: 1946003
  • Recommendations: 4
R-Gov. Nathan Deal last Tuesday happily signed the Safe Carry and Protection Act. You've heard it fittingly called the Guns Everywhere Act, considered one of the most extreme pro-gun bills in the U.S. Residents with a proper permit will be allowed
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/3/14 1:04 PM
  • Number: 1945775
  • Recommendations: 36
In Aurora, Illinois yesterday--a very apt symbolic act....

A group of clergy handed out condoms to customers in front of a Hobby Lobby yesterday, staging a faith-based protest against the SCOTUS decision to grant the store religious
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/1/14 10:58 AM
  • Number: 733230
  • Recommendations: 3
It's the law of the land, get over it.

Probably faster than you and the majority of this place did when ACA became the law of the land.
  • Date: 6/30/14 1:59 PM
  • Number: 454115
What's as important as deodorant, nearly as critical as toothbrushes, and far more crucial than coffee? Our smartphones, apparently. According to a study by BOA, a whopping 47% surveyed admitted they wouldn’t last a day without their
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/27/14 1:31 PM
  • Number: 1944608
  • Recommendations: 1
2 days ago, a judge threw out my backward state of Indiana's ban on gay marriage. Within an hour, hordes of couples rushed into the Marion County (Indpls.) clerk's office. Many got married the same day. Our PO'd Repub AG, fearing innate
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/25/14 3:04 PM
  • Number: 1944203
  • Recommendations: 5
Evidence of Hillary being out of touch has a long, damning history. Remember when she told a small bakery owner in PA that the cookies baked especially for her probably came from a 7-11? Then there was her remark that "Banks are feeling the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/14 3:02 PM
  • Number: 1943783
  • Recommendations: 5
<<Matthews is an idiot>>

In one specific sense, he really IS an idiot. Mike Wallace, Ed Bradley, Diane Sawyer, Barbara Walters,
Anderson Cooper, and Rachel Maddow (among others): how often did/do you see them frame a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/14 1:43 PM
  • Number: 1943742
She is at the Summit for Working Families at 1600 today with a huge petition to give to the president. She started growing a spine to fight injustice 45 years ago when, at only 15, she joined an MLK march from Soldier Field to downtown Chicago.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/14 6:28 AM
  • Number: 1943526
From Bill's "Real Time" monologue last Friday:

"Advisors? Why are we the Dear Abby of countries? Giving advice?...Advisors! Isn't it how it always starts--with an "advisor?"

It's like when a guy
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/21/14 6:12 PM
  • Number: 165713
  • Recommendations: 8
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z