Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CMFHuibs

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/23/16 10:47 PM
  • Number: 24839
  • Recommendations: 3
1) Our roads are a total mess! So many lane closings which made the accidents (saw a car on fire with firemen getting ready to bust the driver's window) that much worse.

..we probably shouldn't have spent trillions
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/23/16 10:43 PM
  • Number: 24838
  • Recommendations: 3

As a researcher of course I am fascinated by what can be done with the technology. As a person, I am seriously concerned and a bit conflicted by what we don't know.

As an American I'm pissed that another country will beat us

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/23/16 10:29 PM
  • Number: 3302
  • Recommendations: 0
A Fool article

..and that means?..

..perhaps you were just mentioning that as an aside, but perhaps you felt it give the article more credence?..

..anyway, if one reads the article, it becomes apparent that the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/23/16 10:49 AM
  • Number: 24833
  • Recommendations: 4
Tried to post this image on "Postmyimage.com" as I usually do (and prefer) for Fool Posts (none of which have been more "mature audience oriented" than the one above. However, when I tried
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/23/16 8:22 AM
  • Number: 19915
  • Recommendations: 1
Why would Tesla put a Supercharger in Parry Sound, pop 5,800, in the middle of nowhere and on the way to nowhere, when they still don't have one near Memphis, TN, pop 653,450 and at the intersection of I-55, I-40 and I-22 and a major hole in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/16 10:18 AM
  • Number: 34051
  • Recommendations: 6
..my 21 year old niece just posted on Facebook how excited she was to be finishing season four of "Bates Motel", which she loves, and will move onto "Stranger Things"..

..I replied to her post suggesting
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/16 10:03 AM
  • Number: 19890
  • Recommendations: 2

What Germany wants would be a "Black Box", which would be a device that records data and would remain physically inside the car. After any accident, Germany seems to want the police to have the ability to recover a black box

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/16 8:21 AM
  • Number: 24818
  • Recommendations: 19
..so I wake up at dawn, just 15 minutes before the sun pokes its first beams through the smoke that's settled on the still water, the moon, now waning, is still up, and still quite full..

..I swim in my first cup of coffee, eyes first,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/21/16 11:00 PM
  • Number: 24813
  • Recommendations: 8
I tried to pull the hook out so we could still fish but it wasn't going to happen. It was too painful so required a trip to the ER where they could make a small cut to remove it and a tetanus shot

..I think everyone
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/21/16 5:12 PM
  • Number: 19885
  • Recommendations: 2
According to Reuters, Germany's Minister of Transport Alexander Dobrindt is pushing for legislation that will require recording devices to monitor when driverless systems are active, when a human takes control, and any instance where the car
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z