Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CMFHuibs

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/28/16 10:52 AM
  • Number: 25419
  • Recommendations: 5
How much are they pawing back? What is left intact is a MASSIVE HAUL by anyone's sane measure.

“I reached the pinnacle of success in the business world. In others’ eyes, my life is an epitome of success.

However,

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/27/16 4:17 PM
  • Number: 21418
  • Recommendations: 1
So far no luck. Instagram runs on Chrome and Image link just ain't working.

.. postmyimage.com runs best with .jpgs....do you know the file format?..

..if it's not a .jpg,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/27/16 12:58 PM
  • Number: 25410
  • Recommendations: 2
"Who is the designated leaker this month? Have them tell the WSJ that... lets see now... Actively Considering sounds good. Have they say the board is Actively Considering clawbacks."

..exactly..

..and then
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/27/16 12:44 PM
  • Number: 34467
  • Recommendations: 12
I wonder if Netflix is considering rental of streamed content that it doesn't have available or, even more so, will be unlikely to ever have available through the subscription price. It seems that this leaves a big opportunity to Amazon,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/27/16 11:52 AM
  • Number: 41189
He said the incident caused minor injuries to two of his fingers and burned his Apple Inc. MacBook.

..it's one thing to have a device die, perhaps 'blow up' with a puff of smoke...but to suffer such a hideous and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/27/16 11:39 AM
  • Number: 68822
  • Recommendations: 0
Out of curiosity. how did you determine your HDD was dead if the video card was also dead?

..sorry, I read your question backwards..

..I figured the HD had failed when I attached the machine to a working iMac via
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/27/16 11:31 AM
  • Number: 68821
Out of curiosity. how did you determine your HDD was dead if the video card was also dead?

..purple and pink dots, and vertical purple lines were starting to be seen before the HD failed, and the dots/lines were not present on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/26/16 8:09 PM
  • Number: 68815
I trust you "know" if the application in question will run under what ever OS you will be using??

And have you considered contacting the creator of the application - some folks are really nice and you might be able to download

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/26/16 5:32 PM
  • Number: 68811
  • Recommendations: 0
..thanks, but the HD on the "dead iMac" is dead..(although I will harvest it before trashing)

..I have only the TM back-up of the "dead iMac" at this point..

..there's just a single application on the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/26/16 4:03 PM
  • Number: 41185
..so I just went to change my 4 iPhone 6's to 7's under T-Mobile "free" exchange plan, and to sign up for their free unlimited high speed data plan..

..the deal ended last night at midnight..

..I give
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z