Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CMFHuibs

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/17/17 8:07 PM
  • Number: 32007
  • Recommendations: 0
First off, Jim, Happy 20+ Fooliversary! Thanks for being a Fool of the best kind for so long.

..thanks for the kind words Jim, and while I would agree I've been a Fool since 1994, I wouldn't suggest I've been
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/17/17 12:43 PM
  • Number: 43585
  • Recommendations: 3
Either way, would seem like a pretty big impending hit to the balance sheet, no?

..I'm not an accountant..

..but I'm guessing any tax liabilities have been held in reserve, but I could be
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/17/17 12:25 PM
  • Number: 32838
  • Recommendations: 2
The acceptance of public transit seems directly related to the density of the population of respondent's home town. If you live in NYC you have to use it, so you might as well turn needing public transit into a positive. For your home town
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/17/17 12:02 PM
  • Number: 32004
That being said I plan to roll it over soon because I could match the bigger holdings in the fund it's in and still do better because of the large fee it has (2.2%).

..yikes!..

..I would be apoplectic,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/16/17 11:27 PM
  • Number: 32827
  • Recommendations: 5
The Australian deal might have been a gamble ... how much of one one can only guess, but clearly something that Musk felt they could reasonably accomplish, and in the end he was right. But, that doesn't make it a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/16/17 9:54 PM
  • Number: 43583
Are you sure that's correct? I'm not saying it's incorrect, just that this Bloomberg article describes it differently.

..I think you're correct..

..I just figured that would handle repatriation as
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/16/17 8:28 PM
  • Number: 32824
I think it's rather obvious and applies to any business that chooses to advertise. If any company generates incremental value for itself that they can attribute directly to their marketing/advertising costs then aren't those costs
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/16/17 7:28 PM
  • Number: 43581
  • Recommendations: 9
Anybody Know if the new tax law will help Apple bring their money home?

..Apple pays local taxes overseas, and, should they wish to repatriate the cash, they pay the difference between the US taxes and the taxes already
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/16/17 4:25 PM
  • Number: 31995
  • Recommendations: 5
Don't all rush to get your entries in! :-)

..I'm still reading the Farmers' Almanac to determine possible shipping delays with retailers, and if an extended winter may bode well for streaming
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/16/17 3:09 PM
  • Number: 32807
And electricity is much less expensive in most of Canada than in the USA.

..indeed..

..it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that anything on wheels will be driven by electricity..

..even
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z