Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CMFHuibs

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/22/18 6:10 PM
  • Number: 38732
  • Recommendations: 3
Some nostalgia for us oldies and an introduction to the font of modern British comedy for you young uns.

..I think the first time I ever peed myself laughing was watching the twit race..

..some of the funniest stuff on
  • Date: 3/20/18 8:05 PM
  • Number: 1511
  • Recommendations: 1
Can you help de-code this for us?

..but I will try a search out the opinions of an accountant, or someone better suited to decider the mess of numbers, which I too, found confounding..

• Date: 3/20/18 6:04 PM
  • Number: 34171
  • Recommendations: 0
It's not back for me . . .

..I switched some time ago to

..I used both simultaneously, waiting for google to finally dump their portfolio service..

..I just want a 'look' at my
  • Date: 3/20/18 4:53 PM
  • Number: 1508
  • Recommendations: 3
“Execution of our long-term growth strategies, customer demand for the unique value of our broad portfolio of solutions and healthy growth in the global economy are driving our performance,” said Frederick W. Smith, FedEx Corp. chairman and chief
  • Date: 3/20/18 4:35 PM
  • Number: 1507
  • Recommendations: 4
FedEx earnings beat: $3.72 per share, vs expected EPS of $3.11

FedEx reported quarterly earnings and revenue that beat analysts' expectations on Tuesday.

Here's how the company did compared with what Wall Street

• Date: 3/20/18 4:19 PM
  • Number: 1506
  • Recommendations: 1
FedEx's retail business to add 500 new outlets in Walmart

FedEx Corp (FDX.N) is expanding its retail business, FedEx Office, in the United States by adding 500 new locations within Walmart Inc (WMT.N) stores in the next two
  • Date: 3/20/18 11:05 AM
  • Number: 1503
  • Recommendations: 2
A package that was headed for Austin Texas exploded in a FDX facility near San Antonio last night. If you are not already aware, there have been a several of bombings in Austin over the past month that appear to be the work of a serial
  • Date: 3/20/18 10:50 AM
  • Number: 34880
  • Recommendations: 7
..even a level 5 car will eventually kill's impossible to move the human body from point to point without the risk of death, whether by walking, running, driving, boating or flying..

..the point, as Musk has repeated, is to
  • Date: 3/19/18 11:07 PM
  • Number: 38722
  • Recommendations: 12
..think of their raises as compensation for the risk Netflix took when they first produced the show..

..had the show bombed, then the actors would be off doing their thing, but as a massive success, all parties involved should be
  • Date: 3/19/18 9:41 PM
  • Number: 34871
  • Recommendations: 5
One salacious story about a person getting killed

..unless you're referring to snuff films, I think you need to revisit your use of salacious..

..words matter..
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z