Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By fleg9bo

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/11/17 1:37 PM
  • Number: 514
  • Recommendations: 0
My phone (Moto G, 2nd generation) is telling me that my device doesn't have enough space to update apps.

Internal storage shows 5.01 GB used out of 5.51 GB.

I hardly have any apps on the phone compared to most people. I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/26/17 7:53 PM
  • Number: 126504
If NEC is not longer a viable company and they were not bought out then yes you can claim the loss.

The odd thing is that, according to Schwab, NEC is still a viable company which operates in Japan but the US forbids trading its
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/26/17 7:30 PM
  • Number: 126502
Years ago the U.S. government halted trading of a stock (NEC Corp.) we own in a joint account at Schwab. Now we want to close out that account but can't sell the stock, according to Schwab and also Morgan Stanley.

A Schwab person told
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/3/17 2:35 PM
  • Number: 126266
Several months ago I posted about filing a 2016 non-resident CA return. I made a little CA source income while on a visit. Now that the deadline of Oct 16 approaches, I'm finally taking a look at this stuff.

My CA source income for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/5/17 12:02 PM
  • Number: 491
What I want to do is copy the text messages that are already on my phone to my computer. Like copying photos taken with the phone's camera to the computer. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

--fleg
  • Date: 9/4/17 11:47 AM
  • Number: 488
Is there a way to save text messages from my Android phone to my Windows7 computer?

--fleg
  • Date: 8/13/17 10:09 PM
  • Number: 196458
I would like to copy the bookmarks from Chrome on one computer to Chrome on another computer. I am not interested in bookmark-synchronizing software as this is a one-time event. Nor do I wish to log into Chrome as I don't want stuff popping up
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/13/17 11:30 AM
  • Number: 10682
When I got back from out of town, our Onkyo TX-8050 receiver was no longer responding to the remote. I changed the batteries in the remote twice and pressed the MAIN and Zone 2 buttons on it as the manual suggests but nothing worked. DW doesn't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/20/17 10:58 AM
  • Number: 196298
A while back I mentioned a problem with apps refusing to open if I left my computer running for more than about 24-36 hours. I was rebooting almost every day, otherwise clicking on something got no response. Right-clicking and choosing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/4/17 12:45 PM
  • Number: 196227
  • Recommendations: 1
I had to stop using Firefox because it freezes for seconds at a time (as in up to maybe 10 seconds) constantly while in use and pages took way too long to load. It's been getting worse and worse on my cheap, low-resource Win7 Lenovo laptop.
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z