Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By fleg9bo

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/8/18 6:23 PM
  • Number: 65171
  • Recommendations: 0
Never mind, I found it. Here's a 1963 review:

http://www.nytimes.com/movie/review?res=9405E4D81F30EF3BBC4B...

You've heard about
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/8/18 3:37 PM
  • Number: 65170
What film is this?

I saw this mid-60s film in an art house not too long after its release. It's Italian, about an Italian guy who goes to Sweden for some business reason. While there he connects with a group of nihilistic and beautiful
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/4/18 10:27 AM
  • Number: 874669
  • Recommendations: 18
I'm no longer a regular at TMF and don't get so much into politics any more, hence my absence from this board. But I wanted to drop by to give a shout-out to BHM in commemoration of the 10th anniversary of our meetup in Houston when I had an
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/30/18 11:28 PM
  • Number: 522
What does it mean when the phone spontaneously reboots right in the middle of normal usage? And does it twice a half hour apart? Time for a new phone? It's a Moto, close to 4 years old.

--fleg
  • Date: 12/27/17 1:24 PM
  • Number: 23175
I'm very late in responding to this as I've been off the boards for a while.

I really like Bandon. It's far enough south to not have the traffic and congestion found from Coos Bay north on weekends and in the summer. At least
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/11/17 1:37 PM
  • Number: 514
My phone (Moto G, 2nd generation) is telling me that my device doesn't have enough space to update apps.

Internal storage shows 5.01 GB used out of 5.51 GB.

I hardly have any apps on the phone compared to most people. I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/26/17 7:53 PM
  • Number: 126504
If NEC is not longer a viable company and they were not bought out then yes you can claim the loss.

The odd thing is that, according to Schwab, NEC is still a viable company which operates in Japan but the US forbids trading its
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/26/17 7:30 PM
  • Number: 126502
Years ago the U.S. government halted trading of a stock (NEC Corp.) we own in a joint account at Schwab. Now we want to close out that account but can't sell the stock, according to Schwab and also Morgan Stanley.

A Schwab person told
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/3/17 2:35 PM
  • Number: 126266
Several months ago I posted about filing a 2016 non-resident CA return. I made a little CA source income while on a visit. Now that the deadline of Oct 16 approaches, I'm finally taking a look at this stuff.

My CA source income for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/5/17 12:02 PM
  • Number: 491
What I want to do is copy the text messages that are already on my phone to my computer. Like copying photos taken with the phone's camera to the computer. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

--fleg
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z