Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CMFAnurag

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/16/18 4:39 PM
  • Number: 3376
  • Recommendations: 0
you can find this info easily on morningstar site:
http://insiders.morningstar.com/trading/insider-activity.act...

or
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/18 4:32 PM
  • Number: 38154
  • Recommendations: 3
Here is another way of looking at why we should not consider every held stock in our portfolio to be equivalent to buying that day grade. When we do so, we essentially replace optionality with certainty in that investment and this may be true only
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/18 11:47 AM
  • Number: 32638
  • Recommendations: 10
The degree of enlightened self-interest seems to vary from government to government, which might account for the difference between India and Uganda.

In India there has been a recent shift where a right wing government has come to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/18 11:26 AM
  • Number: 3371
  • Recommendations: 7
I am generally sanguine in the face of sustained price decline or stagnation in face of sentiment. ATVI is a great example, where the stock stagnated at 10-12 range for no reason for several years a few years ago. There was this "Vivendi
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/18 8:29 AM
  • Number: 268
I once returned a non-functioning keyboard (musical) after 4 years and they took it back but were not happy. I told the counter that if they don't cover it for the lifetime, I am happy to take it back and the guy muttered - "maybe just this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/15/18 8:57 PM
  • Number: 266
This method of doing business by Costco is ludicrous and just like Dodos this will vanish too. This sort of policy certainly sank circuit city. Amazon is showing the way. You get 1 month for returns and after that take it up with the manufacturer on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/15/18 6:57 PM
  • Number: 639
I added last week as well.

Thanks for the heads up.

Anurag
  • Date: 1/15/18 1:53 PM
  • Number: 32623
  • Recommendations: 2
There is a reason why there is this saying - "India is poor but Indians are not". Less than 3% Indians pay taxes via payroll. Government has brought in new mechanisms to expand th tax base and kill mechanisms of cash dealing and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/15/18 12:15 PM
  • Number: 25117
  • Recommendations: 2
I have read through all arguments on this thread carefully as I have done in the past on similar threads elsewhere. My own opinion tilts very heavily in the favor on advisors eating their own cooking. We expect insider ownership in the companies we
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/15/18 9:57 AM
  • Number: 32619
  • Recommendations: 4
There is a actually a solid foundation for the so called bit coin bubble. Bubbles exist only as long as no one can identify them as bubbles. Everyone is calling bitcoin a bubble, therefore I'm not so sure it is a bubble.

I recently had
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z