Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By CMFAnurag

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/26/17 9:31 AM
  • Number: 3257
  • Recommendations: 65
Pretty soon, I think, and I expect him to be pounding the table on going long CMG at $277 now.

I don't understand the need for such sarcasm against any Fool member, leave alone TMF1000 who does so much work across Fooldom
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/24/12 9:34 AM
  • Number: 4163
  • Recommendations: 57
For me, the mission began with a disappointing note with a chained and fractured philosophical basis that stood in stark contrast to SA and RB. But over the last few months this is looking more like what I wanted to see in a portfolio service. I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/8/14 9:43 AM
  • Number: 4913
  • Recommendations: 55
Folks

Although I am ticker guide here, people who have known me for years know that I am no shill and speak my mind. So please do not see me as a TMF rep for what I am about to say here.

First things first, there is not a single
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/29/09 10:20 AM
  • Number: 74
  • Recommendations: 49
If I started a company that had $500M in cash with 5 employees that did nothing would you invest in it to create a market cap >$500M? Hey, its all cash with no liabilities whatsoever and a cash burn rate that is < 0.5% annually.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/2/10 11:47 PM
  • Number: 1434
  • Recommendations: 48
I see many new posters here as well as some new investors. I would like to share my experience with SA recommendations over the last 6 years.

MVL: Summer of 2004. David was crazy about it. It was selling for $22. All he could do it tout KKD
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/17 3:53 PM
  • Number: 5380
  • Recommendations: 47
Bob

What is the problem here?

Jason Hall provided superb coverage here. He is a CMF and also a freelance author with TMF. SBUX has long been a TMF favorite and the Gardners own it too. No one can provide actionable guidance here
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/26/14 9:51 AM
  • Number: 8951
  • Recommendations: 46
As I got time to digest SN-Odyssey latest actions and seen various reactions, I have some comments on AAPL:

a) Those who have a large position (> 100 shares) and want to exit can take recently recommended JSergeant route of selling
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/19/15 9:18 AM
  • Number: 1875
  • Recommendations: 45
I finally write this post after having firmly decided to not trade (CMF 2 days trading window rules). I have no intention to convince others what I think but I post here to caution those few for whom losing a large chunk of money in BOFI could be
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/22/11 12:23 PM
  • Number: 1691185
  • Recommendations: 45
Continued from the following thread
http://boards.fool.com/1081/buffet-29480895.aspx?sort=whole#...

Let us put aside the wars, tax cuts, social security
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/14/15 10:18 AM
  • Number: 2793
  • Recommendations: 44
I recently read a lot of posts on this board and it pains me to see many people lose apparently large sums. Many are complaining about Fool marketing as well. What is missing, however, is people taking responsibility for their choices when they had
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z