Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By flyerboys

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/15/18 8:35 PM
  • Number: 504115
  • Recommendations: 1
Hard to believe it's that high; maybe it the embassy to Jerusalem thing.

Don't forget the large contingent of fundamentalist Jews -- Hassids and etc.... Not Israel so much as against modernity.

david fb
  • Date: 1/15/18 8:05 PM
  • Number: 167526
  • Recommendations: 1
Yes, Crockett's show was terrific.

I need a high desert equivalent. I have three rose bushes here in side my high walled enclosed courtyard that are happy. Outside is way too tough -- if not the locusts, the goats will get
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/15/18 1:39 PM
  • Number: 529575
  • Recommendations: 2
Yes, I support April 4 for King Day, for the reasons in OP, and because it is ancient custom to celebrate martyrs on their death rather than birthday.

Also, the match up with Spring and Resurrection fit well.

david fb
  • Date: 1/15/18 1:35 PM
  • Number: 504103
  • Recommendations: 0
What a great thread. Thnx all three.
  • Date: 1/14/18 6:03 PM
  • Number: 504091
  • Recommendations: 7
I advocate making the SS card a national ID, with a photo. (Bet the Randian libertarians would howl at that!) Requiring this ID for employment would smooth a lot of feathers (and ruffle others) Would also solve or obviate a number of other
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/18 4:27 PM
  • Number: 504082
  • Recommendations: 2
I find it hard to follow Mr.CheeryO's posts, too.

I think of CheeryO as a somewhat crazed jazz musician who sometimes posts while drinking coffee with toast (sometimes quite clear and pertinent, sometimes a little hung over and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/18 1:52 PM
  • Number: 504073
  • Recommendations: 12
the new found objections by Dems to merit is really more of an anti-Trump thing.

Yes, DB2, that is partly true. But not just that. Regarding immigration almost every damn thing I hear people say and post, and much of the commentary
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/13/18 10:00 PM
  • Number: 504055
1pg

It's been a long time since i researched shopped and bought. I think you're on the right track.

Of course, lady page may have no interest in digital woo woo, but absolutely get stuff that allows the option.

I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/13/18 7:24 PM
  • Number: 529507
  • Recommendations: 3
...and of course, as anyone who actually knows illegals knows, the best way to fix the border is

1) make employers responsible for certifying legality and provide legals (citizens and green card holders) with very difficult to forge Real
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/13/18 7:16 PM
  • Number: 504044
Yes, if she likes it much at all she'll want a motor drive. Also check out digital eyepieces and remote control of motor. You can sit inside and watch and take photos.

Some of the nights with the best seeing are real, real, damn
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z