Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By flyerboys

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/19/18 6:18 PM
  • Number: 538813
  • Recommendations: 3
What SuisseBear said. Exactly. Hey, maybe after a penitential parade made to Rome, uh, oops, Brussels(!), UK isn't even kept at fake soft Brexit, at least not for more than a year or so pour encourager les autres.

david fb
  • Date: 6/19/18 10:47 AM
  • Number: 538785
  • Recommendations: 1
My college roommate's father was a decorated and heavily pensioned "Ace" of the Italian air force.

Actually, he never piloted because he was terrified of flying and had to be sedated when off the ground. However, he was an
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/19/18 2:44 AM
  • Number: 538759
  • Recommendations: 5
the Tories and Republicans mirror one another.

Boris Johnson wanted to seize the juice of Nigel Farage's "reality show," and the GOP accepted the POTUS bringing his own "reality show" to the political arena.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/18/18 5:13 PM
  • Number: 538732
  • Recommendations: 5
Jeff: They [AI apps in the cloud] will control both our information flow and our person-to-person communication.

I agree that that is where "we" seem to be going, but definitely NOT me.

The idea of living
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/18/18 10:04 AM
  • Number: 538715
  • Recommendations: 11
...is a symptom of our technically pushed rapidly changing world. The cultural systems humans invented to match their bizarre language manipulating brains to their environment have not been able to keep up and a lot of the bad stuff that is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/17/18 4:03 PM
  • Number: 508367
  • Recommendations: 18
Excellent WashPo opinion piece quoting the propaganda expert psychologist George Lakoff.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/17/18 3:05 AM
  • Number: 538675
  • Recommendations: 3
The connection of the world via electronic bits flowing through multiple non-state corporate channels turned the tables against nation-states from its very beginnings in the 1960's and has been accelerating ever since.

Yes, cyberwarfare
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/16/18 5:29 PM
  • Number: 538665
  • Recommendations: 4
My family does hospital with as close to 24 hour watchful support by a family member or close friend of family as we can pull off. At some locations we have regularly caught tired or over-pressed staff cutting corners on hygiene (e.g. no gloves
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/16/18 12:35 PM
  • Number: 538648
  • Recommendations: 2
There have been dozens, perhaps hundreds of other tunnels dug both under cities and around. Why is this news? Because itís Musk?

Because (almost?) all the proposed projects are not economical unless the drilling process is done more
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/15/18 5:57 PM
  • Number: 508330
  • Recommendations: 4
I am fascinated by the fact that the single most important use of those verses (Romans 13:1-7) was by Martin Luther himself in justifying the near genocidal slaughter of German peasants (the ones who were too protestant) at the beginning of
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z