Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By flyerboys

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/10/10 9:38 AM
  • Number: 1568259
  • Recommendations: 129
I have found the reaction to First Lady's vacation jaw-droppingly nasty and stupid.

Yes, protecting the first family is expensive. It is expensive when they are at home and it is expensive abroad. Get over it. And try to pull your pants
  • Date: 11/9/15 8:42 PM
  • Number: 483793
  • Recommendations: 113
Thank you President Obama.

Maybe you should be thanking the people who are actually paying for your healthcare instead of those who have coerced them into it.

As an independent consultant I bought a premium private
  • Date: 4/7/08 6:37 AM
  • Number: 265304
  • Recommendations: 108
I am in medical culture shock here in Mallorca. I have been HIV infected for 28 years -- I am one of the strange resistant types, but finally had to go on drug therapy a year ago. In taking care of and visiting sick/dying friends over the last
  • Date: 5/14/08 8:36 PM
  • Number: 238921
  • Recommendations: 98
FY, Solarae, and Pos have hit most of it. I'll add this.

I have had HIV often bordering on full blown AIDS since 1979. I am fortunate enough to have been lucky in my immune system (HIV resistant Viking genes from Great Grand Mother?),
  • Date: 8/26/13 3:17 PM
  • Number: 876255
  • Recommendations: 93
So, I will stick my super-liberal foster child-ing god-fathering gay male nose out and no doubt get it whacked. Fine.

Folks, why not make certain your kids know what you think about fertility issues. A suggested list:

1. Do NOT
  • Date: 10/2/13 8:00 PM
  • Number: 43108
  • Recommendations: 87
You are dead and so have no idea of the hole of infinite depth and pain and joy and devastation you have left in my life.

Oh Lord.

The AIDS epidemic took so many away from both of us, but I was infected and you were almost a virgin
  • Date: 6/5/16 12:38 AM
  • Number: 471986
  • Recommendations: 79

But what an impressive debut post. It reeks of imperious self-righteous indignation based on, uhhhmmm, ignorance and bluster?

I'll start at the beginning of your post as that is quite
  • Date: 6/6/13 9:15 PM
  • Number: 424768
  • Recommendations: 74
nothing more than correct a patently false statement without name calling

As you made this thread a bit more clear regarding the status of global climate science and its deniers than we have achieved in the past, I'll throw in for
  • Date: 2/5/08 3:47 PM
  • Number: 258501
  • Recommendations: 67
If I come into the ER with my head spilt open, are you really going to ask for my insurance card? Or are you going to treat me? It seems obvious to me that I would be treated. If I go for an ear infection, then I suppose I could be turned away
  • Date: 6/26/08 9:01 AM
  • Number: 275180
  • Recommendations: 66
I wish he'd keep his rape fantasies to himself.

Much of what the right wing considers Humorous (misbehaving Blacks, Gays, and Women) mirrors what they consider Dangerous (uppity Blacks, Gays, and Women) and can be
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z