Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By SaulR80683

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/21/18 11:57 AM
  • Number: 40397
  • Recommendations: 0
This is just a hypothetical fun question that I am curious to hear your thoughts on how you would set an upper limit on a fast growing potentially unprofitable growth scenario.

Hi Maraj, good question. I think I would set an upper
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/18 5:36 AM
  • Number: 40393
  • Recommendations: 1
Would you buy either/both of those recs at today's prices?

Hi Jon, I personally would be more likely to add a little to the position that I have less of, but that's just because I have less of it, and you should decide for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/18 1:27 PM
  • Number: 40370
  • Recommendations: 10
A couple of interesting new recommendations on MF SA for those of you who have subscriptions.
  • Date: 4/20/18 3:53 AM
  • Number: 40353
  • Recommendations: 7
This just just seems like a sloppy, slapdash ranking system and I wouldn't want people putting too much stock in such a ranking system... It would seem to me that there is better money to be spent but, of course, feel free to disagree.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/18 12:29 PM
  • Number: 40331
  • Recommendations: 83
In my recent post about the Twilio announcements I wrote the following:

Reflections on buying stocks
I added some Twilio yesterday and today, at $39.88, $40.85, and $41.40. The price as I write is $41.65, so my original purchases
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/18 1:22 PM
  • Number: 40297
For example, 2 stocks I would really like to own are TEAM and ABMD, but they seem to be bubblish.
Team at P/S of close to 20 and growing at 40%. ABMD with P/S of close to 25.

Hi Jimbo, I agree that P/S of 20 and 25 are very
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/18 12:10 PM
  • Number: 40293
  • Recommendations: 64
Twilio new announcements and my reflections

As many of you know, I have had a position in Twilio for about 3½ months now (15 weeks to be exact), buying in at about $25.70 in January and adding along the way, in spite of a lot of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/18 5:01 AM
  • Number: 40240
  • Recommendations: 2
I'm thinking especially about the dot-com bubble, where stock values were inflated by the market, and the accounting of more than one company was not too kosher. (I'm thinking of AOL, for instance, and even Cisco, if I remember correctly
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/16/18 3:52 PM
  • Number: 40213
Is there a place where I can see the list of current Knowledge Base Stocks??

Hi Mark,

Welcome to the board. There is no set of Knowledgebase stocks and we don't run a portfolio service here or an advisory service. That
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/16/18 9:58 AM
  • Number: 40167
Sorry Denny, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings and I purposely didn't give a name in that post to specifically avoid pointing fingers. If you had watched the film and didn't like it, or disagreed with it, I would have no problem with
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z