Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By SaulR80683

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/15/15 1:39 PM
  • Number: 6695
  • Recommendations: 142
In was recently looking through my 50th Anniversary college yearbook, in which I had answered the question: What have you learned in the fifty years since graduation? This was my response, if any one is interested.

Saul

What
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/28/17 2:47 PM
  • Number: 34266
  • Recommendations: 135
What have I learned in 50 years.

I recently noted that this post of mine from almost three years ago got the most recs ever for any of my posts, so I thought Iíd repost it for the benefit of those of you who recently joined the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/28/17 4:51 AM
  • Number: 28181
  • Recommendations: 134
My portfolio at the end of May 2017

Hereís the summary of my positions at the end of May. Boy, this is a lot of work to do, to put together, to format, and all the rest. As I usually do, Iím giving my results as of the last weekend
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/6/18 7:43 PM
  • Number: 35534
  • Recommendations: 122
Reflections on investing

A year ago this month, I was not satisfied at all with my recent results from 2016, so I decided to do some reflection and reevaluation. It seemed to have worked. Hereís what I wrote then, slightly
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/29/17 9:05 PM
  • Number: 35325
  • Recommendations: 114
My portfolio at the end of 2017

Hereís the summary of my positions at the end of 2017. Please note that any PE's that I give are always based on adjusted earnings, which very rarely may also have small modifications of my own.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/24/17 7:37 PM
  • Number: 34029
  • Recommendations: 104
My portfolio at the end of Nov 2017

Hereís the summary of my positions at the end of November. As usual, Iím figuring as of the last weekend of the month, so think of this as a four week summary if you prefer. December, obviously,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/28/17 7:18 AM
  • Number: 33211
  • Recommendations: 99
My portfolio at the end of Oct 2017

Hereís the summary of my positions at the end of October. As usual, Iím figuring as of the last weekend of the month, so think of this as a four week summary if you prefer. Please note that any
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/7/17 1:56 PM
  • Number: 32474
  • Recommendations: 98
Shopify Ė A timely review.

I know youíve heard a lot about Shopify lately, but I was troubled to see several members of the board get scared out of their positions by a hysterical short attack and I thought a little review of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/3/14 3:01 PM
  • Number: 4037
  • Recommendations: 96
Thoughts about being Number 1

John seemed concerned that Iíd feel bad because his totals were higher than mine. But thatís not what this is all about. Itís not a game where there is just one winner. We can all be winners. The goal is not to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/26/15 10:38 AM
  • Number: 12117
  • Recommendations: 94
My portfolio at the end of three-quarters

Hereís the summary of my positions at the end of Sept. As I often do, I'm posting it on the last weekend of the month as I have more time then. We miss three trading days of Sept
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z