Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By jwiest

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/24/17 1:52 PM
  • Number: 2167972
  • Recommendations: 5
Well... that's also the end game with any external payer, isn't it?
I don't see how capitalism and free markets prevent that.

The benchmark is simple: provide equivalent health care with equivalent outcomes at
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/17 10:21 AM
  • Number: 2167921
  • Recommendations: 12
WTF is the point of questioning two known sociopathic liars if not to put them on the record under oath. Who's paying off Grassley?

I'm starting to wonder how many in both Republican and Democrat camps are either beholden and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/20/17 10:50 AM
  • Number: 34577
  • Recommendations: 30
Since the election of Donald Trump, there’s been no shortage of theories as to why America’s social contract no longer seems to work—why the United States feels so divided and dysfunctional. Some have focused on how hyper-partisanship has
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/18/17 9:19 AM
  • Number: 76967
  • Recommendations: 25
“The recent expansion of tick populations is due to many ecological and environmental factors,” explained Walter, who mentioned “climate change, the reforestation of New England and [the] rapid population growth of white-tailed deer. (The list is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/17/17 5:54 PM
  • Number: 2166882
  • Recommendations: 1
You have to pick one or the other.
So, which is it?

They won't do the work at the current rate of pay and with the social changes that come with it. I thought that was obvious. If the pay was there and didn't require
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/17/17 2:59 PM
  • Number: 2166833
  • Recommendations: 3
I thought we were going to make America great again by letting Americans have these jobs rather than forcing them to compete unfairly with foreign workers.

Interesting word "letting". As if Americans have been denied the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/13/17 11:38 AM
  • Number: 2166170
  • Recommendations: 2
The Wheels of Justice may turn slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine.

Not really. I'm cynical enough to think nobody will see any jail time. Republicans will not convict their own, possibly because a lot more of them are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/13/17 9:45 AM
  • Number: 871501
  • Recommendations: 3
Talk about evidence of collusion!

Wow, she was "in the room". If that's all you need for evidence, then everybody who stood next to, never mind actually had a secret conversation with, Russian ambassador and known spy
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/12/17 8:14 PM
  • Number: 2166052
  • Recommendations: 1
You are confusing facts with Bull because Russia is a friend and an ally.

Hostile or friend is irrelevant. It wouldn't matter if the other country was our coziest ally (I hesitate to imagine which country you would consider for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/11/17 7:46 PM
  • Number: 2165857
  • Recommendations: 54
I believe the left has been doing it for years, and payback is appropriate.

That makes no sense, and a completely lame rationale. If "the left" (at least as compared to you) has been doing it for years well, hello,
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z