Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By jwiest

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/18/17 9:36 AM
  • Number: 18659
  • Recommendations: 0
But research in this area is a very good idea.

Agreed. We may come to a point where we need to create renewable-powered machines to suck the carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere, and toss giant lumps of graphite into some ocean
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/15/17 4:04 PM
  • Number: 2174937
  • Recommendations: 1
I was pleased to note they've continued Trevor Noah's contract. After a bit of a rough start (understandable) the guy has become a worthy successor to Jon Stewart.
  • Date: 9/11/17 2:36 PM
  • Number: 499157
  • Recommendations: 4
I'm quite convinced depopulation is going to be a result of climate change. Desperate people with nothing to lose are exceedingly dangerous. And we will have many such people as areas become uninhabitable.

It will happen
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/8/17 10:17 AM
  • Number: 522779
  • Recommendations: 3
Electric power is always needed, therefore it is inappropriate to compare dispatchable power generators (generators that can ramp up and down as needed) with the intermittent renewables, which generate power whenever the weather conditions are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/8/17 10:10 AM
  • Number: 522778
  • Recommendations: 15
Thousands of endangered species birds killed by windmills. Light them up, show the birds the blades.

If you really cared about that, you'd be more concerned about the number of birds killed by smacking into buildings or other
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/7/17 11:49 AM
  • Number: 2174199
  • Recommendations: 3
Hearing about Hillary's whine about Sanders in her book just exemplifies that sense of entitlement she seems to have had that just rubs a lot of people the wrong way. It's like nobody should have run against her at all, and anyone who did
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/23/17 9:30 AM
  • Number: 498447
  • Recommendations: 6
From the article:

Among other things, the less brainy are, according to studies and some business experts, less likely to be oblivious of their own biases and flaws, to mistakenly assume that recent trends will continue into the future,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/19/17 11:22 AM
  • Number: 2171781
  • Recommendations: 12
Trump is one of the most popular presidents ever!

I see you're as accurate with this as with anything else, including climate change. Oh well, at least you're consistent.
  • Date: 8/19/17 11:19 AM
  • Number: 498348
  • Recommendations: 5
The Left is celebrating it, but Bannon said two things the day before he was fired:

Those two things don't provide a counterpoint to all his previous influence. He's part of the reason Trump's based includes
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/18/17 7:33 PM
  • Number: 2171691
  • Recommendations: 5
I think weighing people's actions that far removed from modern times is an exercise in futility. Most of the world was enslaved in some form or another, this anomaly of having entire civilizations resting on the prosperity of a "free and
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z