Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By jwiest

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/17/14 10:03 AM
  • Number: 203524
  • Recommendations: 0
I don't really care about the other stuff, my iPad retina still works just fine. But the new mini looks nice. Too bad I bought the old 2012 only a few months ago, but I'll definitely justify it in the new year.
  • Date: 10/10/14 10:46 AM
  • Number: 203422
  • Recommendations: 1
In an article on the benefits of the 6+ over the 6, I assumed they would talk about the image stabilization on the 6+ being far superior. I was wrong.

Thanks for posting that distinction. I bought a 6 with the idea that if I wanted
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/6/14 5:19 PM
  • Number: 460188
  • Recommendations: 27
I would humbly suggest that the problem with healthcare in this country is that we don't want to have an honest conversation about fixing the SYSTEM and instead have various interests squabbling around the individual issues trying to maximize
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/27/14 2:47 PM
  • Number: 203252
  • Recommendations: 2
True, Apple could add some more titanium reinforcements so that the phone would not flex no matter what. But is anyone seriously going to want to carry such a large phone in their pockets like that anyway. If they're carrying it in a way to bend
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/22/14 3:24 PM
  • Number: 203115
  • Recommendations: 2
I wonder how many people, like me, have perfectly functioning 5's and 5s's, but who, like me, are willing to wait out the initial sold-out rush while we ponder whether to buy the 6 or the 6 Plus?

Or people like me, who have a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/21/14 3:45 PM
  • Number: 744783
So it's Bush's fault?

No, the ridiculously terrible state of the nation is YOUR fault for voting for that idiot and his stupid policies. And it's still YOUR fault for voting for Republicans who block the only solutions that could
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/18/14 2:46 PM
  • Number: 459101
Nice post, brings back lots of memories. I was born in a little town north of Visalia, spent a few summers working for my grandfather in the peach fields in the early 80s. But the last time I was there was 2004, so it's been a while.
  • Date: 9/15/14 3:05 PM
  • Number: 60014
  • Recommendations: 5
I wouldn't go to any predominately Muslim country, for no amount of money. In fact I don't even want to fly over one.

I avoid Teabaggerville, NRA for the same reason.
  • Date: 9/15/14 11:50 AM
  • Number: 202931
In another thread, jwiest wrote...

You felt compelled to make a new thread for this? Sheesh, give it a rest. It's not that important. I don't agree with you, and find your belligerence odd, but I don't really care anymore.
  • Date: 9/14/14 7:26 PM
  • Number: 202893
I just don't think it's anywhere near as big a deal as the whiners say it is.

You're still missing the point.

There is a backlash against what Apple did. Its very existence means they made a mistake. They violated a
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z