Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By jwiest

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/14/16 10:47 AM
  • Number: 500328
  • Recommendations: 8
The pathetic thing is our current spoiled "I want everything and a tax cut too" generation can't even pay for the things their forefathers built. We have a couple generations, starting with the boomers, who are like lazy brats living
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/13/16 10:58 AM
  • Number: 2084832
  • Recommendations: 2
Hey, even Bush said something smart:

"Too often we judge other groups by their worst examples, while judging ourselves by our best intentions," Bush said. "This has strained our bonds of understanding and common
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/13/16 10:54 AM
  • Number: 474419
"Mr. Miller, her student government teacher had given her failing grades for three solid months without telling her, and had waited until right before spring break to post them to her record all at once.
She asked Mr. Miller why he

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/9/16 11:40 AM
  • Number: 836316
  • Recommendations: 7
Wed like to see the president make one speech that speaks to everybody instead of one speech that speaks to black people as they grieve and one speech that speaks to police officers as they grieve, said Jim Pasco, the executive director of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/8/16 11:17 AM
  • Number: 2083679
  • Recommendations: 3
FOAD. Get out of here with that crap.

Apparently, government tyranny would only be tyranny if it's applied to white people.
  • Date: 7/5/16 1:32 PM
  • Number: 206887
  • Recommendations: 0
I still feel the iMac is the best computer on the planet for most people.

I still agree. I have Windows 10 sitting next to my Mac mini, and I definitely prefer the mini.

It's just in terms of the stock and the company,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/5/16 9:39 AM
  • Number: 206883
  • Recommendations: 1
Why not pay attention to the good stuff?

Which would be...? The things you described aren't unique to Apple anymore, or are of minuscule importance. It seems like only the ecosystem is keeping the Apple brand together, they
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/4/16 9:13 PM
  • Number: 206880
I've been a fan of Apple, the Mac, and my iPhone for some time now, and while I still prefer working on my Mac, I can't say I'm remotely enthused by what they have on offer or what is coming. I went through some of the stuff for iOS 10
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/3/16 2:33 PM
  • Number: 473801
  • Recommendations: 57
you forgot to add that criminals don't follow any laws.....

so no matter how you inconvenience the rest of the public, criminals will get there guns.

Criminals don't follow any laws.... so why have stop signs? Why
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/30/16 7:32 PM
  • Number: 2082053
Bernie Sanders Should Endorse and Support Hillary Clinton

This Bernie supporter supports this message.

The article in the OP is behind the times and just fear mongering at this point. I might have agreed when they were
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z