Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By jwiest

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/1/15 7:08 PM
  • Number: 2010888
  • Recommendations: 2
"...and self-centered, and greedy, and always trying to skip out on doing things for the common good."

It is arrogant statements like this one, who infer they know what is the common good that irritate the h3ll of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/1/15 3:43 PM
  • Number: 2010852
  • Recommendations: 1
"If it is so wonderful why did it have to be mandated?"

Because wingnuts are stupid...

...and self-centered, and greedy, and always trying to skip out on doing things for the common good.
  • Date: 7/31/15 11:50 AM
  • Number: 2010688
  • Recommendations: 0
Capitalistic Pig!

Very occasionally there's one that isn't.
  • Date: 7/27/15 1:13 PM
  • Number: 477600
  • Recommendations: 2
I do not know what you mean about "a stream of electrons that wants to go every which way and can leverage the tiniest flaw to create problems" - Engineers have been dealing with electrons for a long time - they know how to control
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/27/15 11:21 AM
  • Number: 477589
  • Recommendations: 7
Yes, electric cars will dominate all racing in the future. They have superior low end torque. Electric cars will not need to make fuel stops, and they will be lighter because they do not need to haul a tank full of gasoline around the track.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/27/15 10:05 AM
  • Number: 2010049
  • Recommendations: 25
Trump is leading because he does it better than any other Republican!

I think they're most PO'd because all this time they've been using dog whistles and coded language. They didn't know you could just say it out loud.
  • Date: 7/23/15 11:15 AM
  • Number: 454998
  • Recommendations: 7
" they seem to be consistently wrong. It's uncanny. It's almost to the point that if you want to know the truth of something find out what Republicans are saying and assume the precise opposite is correct."

They're not wrong.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/23/15 9:24 AM
  • Number: 2009459
  • Recommendations: 5
Thus Wieland would like a little help from the government just in case his girls disobey Daddy's religious beliefs.

With a Daddy like that, you can bet at least one of them will.
  • Date: 7/22/15 1:13 PM
  • Number: 205444
  • Recommendations: 0
... in after hours trading?

I can't quite believe a long term member of this board would even ask this question. It happens all the time. It's happened since I first bought some Apple stock in 2004.

Sometimes it's called
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/16/15 10:11 AM
  • Number: 454673
  • Recommendations: 3
...and the South. To this day many in the South insist the Civil War was not due to (at least in part) to the South's insistence on slavery.

The reason they need to revise yesterday is so they can continue to be racists today.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z