Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By jwiest

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/17/18 11:27 PM
  • Number: 505240
  • Recommendations: 1
The whole speech is very much worth watching, if heartbreaking. These young passionate voices are what we need.
  • Date: 2/16/18 1:44 PM
  • Number: 505201
  • Recommendations: 5
We continue to offer up these human sacrifices on the blood-stained altar of NRA and gun manufacturer profits and their donations (bribes) to their legislative puppets.

I saw a good proposition on Morning Joe today: a National Safe
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/31/18 10:11 PM
  • Number: 504744
  • Recommendations: 2
The simple fact that the Earth's population just keeps growing and growing.

This is terribly shortsighted. Is that how you invest? "The stock will go up, because it's always been going up?" Fantastic logic
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/30/18 8:26 PM
  • Number: 504676
  • Recommendations: 4
Not to be too pointed about this, but doesn't "apocalyptic loons" describe those who think the world is overpopulated despite all evidence to the contrary?

What evidence are you referring to? You know the earth is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/11/18 6:22 PM
  • Number: 503970
But what you really need is someone to provide a behavioral strategy on how to escape poverty.

We finally agree, and then:

And the behavior that needs to be changed is pretty obvious. Reduce the frequency of young
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/10/18 11:01 AM
  • Number: 503914
  • Recommendations: 13
I think this pretty much explains why liberalism is not associate with the values of "personal accountability", "hard work", and "self-reliance". While there might be rhetorical agreement that it isn't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/8/18 10:12 AM
  • Number: 503839
  • Recommendations: 10
While I agree with your post, it is the standard litany of what it means to be liberal.

You know what I would like to see liberals take back? The values of integrity, hard work, and self-reliance that conservatives have falsely
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/5/17 12:17 PM
  • Number: 502330
  • Recommendations: 4
The GOP, right or wrong, has a solution...

It's not a "solution" if it's wrong. And it is very wrong.

This is the same argument religionists use:

Religionist: "Why is there
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/27/17 3:12 PM
  • Number: 501949
Good stuff. I hope a lot of these people end up in a federal pen.

I hope Mueller survives. I wouldn't put it past the Russian poisoner-in-chief to do something, if only for the chaos it would cause.
  • Date: 11/12/17 6:43 PM
  • Number: 18692
so the data center is going to operate from 6 to 12 hours a day depending upon the season and not at night? and zero hours on rainy days?

I don't get why you would bother responding like this. Do you really think a company like
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z