Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By jwiest

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/26/17 1:48 AM
  • Number: 2157760
  • Recommendations: 1
Who cares if he did?

If Obama had done it, you'd be falling all over yourself trying to be first to prove how much you cared.
  • Date: 5/24/17 11:33 AM
  • Number: 2157432
  • Recommendations: 0
We are a far cry from the days of Walter Cronkite, David Brinkley and the like...

You are romanticizing the past. The news has always been "editorializing" as much by what was not said as by what was. TV news being
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/23/17 8:25 PM
  • Number: 2157323
  • Recommendations: 1
That was the clearest and most honest speech yet I've heard on the subject. "The Confederacy was on the wrong side of humanity." So true, and yet so hard for some to say.
  • Date: 5/23/17 12:35 PM
  • Number: 495176
  • Recommendations: 2
When was that 50 years ago? I am not old enough to have experienced that.

You aren't, but lots of people did, and they're still alive today. And they have kids to whom they have told those stories, and those kids have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/20/17 11:58 AM
  • Number: 2156650
Trump never expected Rosenstein to appoint a special prosecutor before he could get that little slimer Lieberman into FBI to kill the investigation.

Sorry Donny, an American hero beat you to the punch.

I wouldn't call
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/19/17 4:51 PM
  • Number: 2156540
Maddow seems to be the only one responsibly covering Pence. If Trump goes down, Pence should go down too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpDw8fswwRM

The rest of the MSM
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/19/17 11:58 AM
  • Number: 2156468
Trump is a disaster.
Pence would be a catastrophe.

As would Ryan. I don't even know how far the chain of command you'd have to go to get someone remotely reasonable and relatively uncorrupt.
  • Date: 5/19/17 1:12 AM
  • Number: 103001
  • Recommendations: 3
But, I would also point out to Hillary haters that Clinton and Obama are pretty d@mn close on the political spectrum and both are light years away from Trump. If someone favors Obama over Trump but wouldn't vote for Hillary, I find that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/18/17 5:41 PM
  • Number: 102984
Your anti-Clinton bias shows up virtually every time you mention her. I'm starting to wonder if you're a Republican.

Really? Your pro-Clinton bias takes you there? That's like the Godwin's Law of PA.

But
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/18/17 12:10 PM
  • Number: 159656
Yeah, and he had nothing to do with the IRS targeting conservatives

Correct. Corruption isn't 50/50. Far more conservative organizations are run by crooks. The IRS simply followed the corruption. Only to a partizan did that
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z