Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFCochrane

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/18/18 8:11 PM
  • Number: 1212
  • Recommendations: 1
A very unusual tweet followed the story from Jessica Lessin, editor-in-chief of The Information, when the stock prices of networking companies dropped - in all the years I have followed her I was quite surprised at what I read.

Good
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/17/18 3:23 PM
  • Number: 98588
  • Recommendations: 0
MA is probably not the best stock to value using a P/S ratio. It's extremely profitable with strong earnings and FCF growth. Therefore I find that using valuations incorporating either EPS or FCF work better. JMHO. That being said, MA is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/17/18 3:04 PM
  • Number: 1359
  • Recommendations: 6
Here's a breakdown of PayPal's four acquisitions over the past two months, including looks at iZettle, Jetlore, Hyperwallet, and Simility:

PayPal now seems to be after another big market. With each of these acquisitions, the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/16/18 10:39 PM
  • Number: 16
Even though bitcoin is down, SQ's Cash App is still growing nicely:

Square seems to be immune from bitcoin's moves as its mobile payment app grew despite a drop in demand for cryptocurrency, according to analysis from Nomura
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/16/18 10:38 PM
  • Number: 330
  • Recommendations: 3
Even though bitcoin is down, SQ's Cash App is still growing nicely:

Square seems to be immune from bitcoin's moves as its mobile payment app grew despite a drop in demand for cryptocurrency, according to analysis from Nomura
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/12/18 5:43 PM
  • Number: 6120
  • Recommendations: 2
Will do Tom. When SQ reports earnings next I will include my quarterly update on that board too. I also have another idea for that board I will look to include and update.

Matt
Long SQ
  • Date: 7/12/18 2:34 PM
  • Number: 43988
  • Recommendations: 5
I'm probably biased, but I really appreciate almost all of the Motley Fool podcasts. David Gardner's Rule Breaker podcasts probably best fits in to the style of this board. Market Foolery offers good daily takes -- about 15 minutes long --
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/5/18 8:53 PM
  • Number: 43708
Thanks for catching that Branmin!

Matt
Long SQ
  • Date: 7/5/18 8:52 PM
  • Number: 329
  • Recommendations: 5
Hmm...

The payments processor Square confirmed Thursday that it has withdrawn its application to open a depository bank, although it plans to refile with a top regulator at a later date. The fintech startup first submitted its
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/5/18 8:05 AM
  • Number: 12787
*For those interested...

Fat fingers, small phone screen :)

Matt
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z