Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFCochrane

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/23/18 1:34 PM
  • Number: 297
  • Recommendations: 1
This is a great article by Foolish contributor Adam Levy and, I admit, judging by the headline I did not guess where he was going with this...

I know what you think.

This is going to be an article about how Square (NYSE:SQ) is

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/18 1:24 PM
  • Number: 574
  • Recommendations: 0
The boards are all about teamwork, 1dms. Your posts have been very helpful to me and others on this board. So thank you!

Matt
Long SKX
MasterCard (MA), PayPal (PYPL), Skechers (SKX) and Square (SQ) Ticker Guide
See all my
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/18 1:23 PM
  • Number: 573
  • Recommendations: 10
I got tired and and ran out of steam last night but I did want to end with this:

Conclusion: There are issues here. This company is not a well-oiled machine and seems to struggle executing its growth plans in a cost efficient manner.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/18 1:26 AM
  • Number: 570
  • Recommendations: 11
COO David Weinberg on the first quarter:

"The first quarter marked a new quarterly sales record, a significant achievement on top of a record 2017 and an indicator of the strength of our brand, product, and marketing worldwide. The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/22/18 1:21 AM
  • Number: 569
  • Recommendations: 5
Really not sure what the analyst means by growth at any price...

It means that the analyst is concerned that Skechers right now is increasing spending more than sales are increasing. Skechers is doing this to meet demand for its
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/18 5:24 PM
  • Number: 295
  • Recommendations: 0
Via TechCrunch:

Square has acquired elements of corporate catering startup Zesty . Square, which already owns on-demand food delivery service Caviar, plans to use Zestyís assets to strengthen Caviarís corporate ordering business,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/18 10:42 AM
  • Number: 408
  • Recommendations: 6
Hey Volfan,

This has been a frustrating week for me between Skechers and Skyworks. For Skyworks, I wrote this a few months ago and I think it will largely be true for a while yet:

The share price continues to amble, even as the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/18 8:53 PM
  • Number: 93172
  • Recommendations: 2
I am not an expert in this field, but I do think DreamerDad is right. Cisco has more cash than God and is actually reasonably valued. And, while its management team might be wrong, they sound very confident in their new products and business
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/18 8:02 PM
  • Number: 40343
  • Recommendations: 42
In the past few weeks, I've seen a number of board posters mention Tipranks because an analyst/writer had a high or low rating on it. I checked it out and found it amusing that I was ranked because I write articles on the public side of Motley
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/18 5:44 PM
  • Number: 557
  • Recommendations: 14
Oof. This might hurt tomorrow. Right now stock is down 18% in AH trading. Lots of things to get to but I'm afraid I won't have anything concrete until I look over the conference call. first the good news: The first quarter had a lot more
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z