Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By TMFCochrane

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/15/16 2:43 PM
  • Number: 17265
  • Recommendations: 67
Well, speaking of the devil, shortly after lunch I got a call from Steve Ferranti from Skyworks Solutions IR department. Im at work and it caught me completely off guard. I was able to sneak away though (translation: sprinted away from the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/3/15 4:00 PM
  • Number: 1698
  • Recommendations: 61
Over the weekend, Pete (PuddinHead42) asked if the readers of this board had read a recent bear article on KMI and wondered, I just think it is interesting to see if people want to read opposing opinions or are satisfied with just reading the good
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/13/16 12:20 AM
  • Number: 20137
  • Recommendations: 56
There were lots of questions on PayPal's competition so, rather than answering each question one by one, I thought I would just write a separate post tackling what I believe are their major threats.

Please remember these are just my
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/16/16 3:58 PM
  • Number: 310493
  • Recommendations: 54
As some of you may or may not know, I am an economic crimes detective at a suburban police department in Florida. Having witnessed these crimes in a very close and personal way, I have developed somewhat of a passion to educate the public on these
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/9/16 6:11 PM
  • Number: 16508
  • Recommendations: 49
I hope no one minds if I start a quarterly update of Disney on this board, like I do with Facebook. Disney is another company I strongly believe in the long term prospects of and reported their earnings this afternoon after the market
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/17 4:53 PM
  • Number: 29891
  • Recommendations: 48
I wouldn't normally share these here, but SKX was followed for a long time on this board and I believe they are a quarter or two away from a big turnaround as you'll see in the notes below. Anyway, for those who still follow this company,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/16 4:35 PM
  • Number: 20081
  • Recommendations: 45
Since Saul initiated a position, just thought I would share my notes.

PayPal Inc.

The Twitter Intro

PayPal is a technology platform that allows its customers to accept and receive digital and mobile payments
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/18 8:02 PM
  • Number: 40343
  • Recommendations: 42
In the past few weeks, I've seen a number of board posters mention Tipranks because an analyst/writer had a high or low rating on it. I checked it out and found it amusing that I was ranked because I write articles on the public side of Motley
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/4/17 11:35 AM
  • Number: 31241
Last week Gaucho Chris and I got into a very constructive dialogue on the pros and cons of the Square Capital loan platform where Square lends out money to its business clients. I think we agreed on 99% of everything and together, covered nearly all
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/10/15 11:31 PM
  • Number: 13611
Ive posted this elsewhere but was wondering if anybody else had additional thoughts. If I recall, there were at least a few of us who posted on KORS early this past summer. Is anybody still invested in it?

Michael Kors Holdings is
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z