Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By TMFCochrane

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/15/16 2:43 PM
  • Number: 17265
  • Recommendations: 67
Well, speaking of the devil, shortly after lunch I got a call from Steve Ferranti from Skyworks Solutions IR department. Im at work and it caught me completely off guard. I was able to sneak away though (translation: sprinted away from the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/3/15 4:00 PM
  • Number: 1698
  • Recommendations: 61
Over the weekend, Pete (PuddinHead42) asked if the readers of this board had read a recent bear article on KMI and wondered, I just think it is interesting to see if people want to read opposing opinions or are satisfied with just reading the good
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/13/16 12:20 AM
  • Number: 20137
  • Recommendations: 56
There were lots of questions on PayPal's competition so, rather than answering each question one by one, I thought I would just write a separate post tackling what I believe are their major threats.

Please remember these are just my
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/16/16 3:58 PM
  • Number: 310493
  • Recommendations: 54
As some of you may or may not know, I am an economic crimes detective at a suburban police department in Florida. Having witnessed these crimes in a very close and personal way, I have developed somewhat of a passion to educate the public on these
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/9/16 6:11 PM
  • Number: 16508
  • Recommendations: 49
I hope no one minds if I start a quarterly update of Disney on this board, like I do with Facebook. Disney is another company I strongly believe in the long term prospects of and reported their earnings this afternoon after the market
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/17 4:53 PM
  • Number: 29891
  • Recommendations: 48
I wouldn't normally share these here, but SKX was followed for a long time on this board and I believe they are a quarter or two away from a big turnaround as you'll see in the notes below. Anyway, for those who still follow this company,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/16 4:35 PM
  • Number: 20081
  • Recommendations: 45
Since Saul initiated a position, just thought I would share my notes.

PayPal Inc.

The Twitter Intro

PayPal is a technology platform that allows its customers to accept and receive digital and mobile payments
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/4/17 11:35 AM
  • Number: 31241
  • Recommendations: 42
Last week Gaucho Chris and I got into a very constructive dialogue on the pros and cons of the Square Capital loan platform where Square lends out money to its business clients. I think we agreed on 99% of everything and together, covered nearly all
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/10/15 11:31 PM
  • Number: 13611
  • Recommendations: 42
Ive posted this elsewhere but was wondering if anybody else had additional thoughts. If I recall, there were at least a few of us who posted on KORS early this past summer. Is anybody still invested in it?

Michael Kors Holdings is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/16 5:10 PM
  • Number: 18398
  • Recommendations: 38
There's a lot to like here. Of course, we already knew Q2 was not going to be as good. Whether Wall Street decides to remember this or not, we will have to see:

Net Sales (millions)	        Q1		Q2		Q3		Q4			
2013 515.8 450.

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z