Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By wouter28

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/9/18 1:45 PM
  • Number: 3336
  • Recommendations: 10
I think KMI’s move to stop TM spend and put an ultimatum to Canada is a smart move. If they did not do this, BC would have kept throwing out legal challenges and putting up as many roadblocks as possible to delay the TM expansion. This not only
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/30/18 1:59 PM
  • Number: 3319
  • Recommendations: 10
Thinking more about the company’s buyback activity during the first 3 months of the programs indicates to me that we will likely face upward pressure on the stock next week. The original plan for the $2B buyback was to break it out over 2018 and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/30/18 1:34 PM
  • Number: 3318
  • Recommendations: 23
If I had to place a guess on the one nagging concern I have it would be the possibility that they do not increase the dividend as previously indicated. I believe that this group would renege on the increase if they decided it wasn't the best
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/29/18 1:25 PM
  • Number: 3312
  • Recommendations: 9
Hi Randy, you do bring up a great point in that in a lot of cases the market has it right and overall, there is a lot of efficiency in the market’s pricing of stocks. However, as we know stocks are volatile and will swing wildly even within a short
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/26/18 5:16 PM
  • Number: 3290
  • Recommendations: 5
Looks like the Canadian Federal court refuses to even hear British Columbia’s appeal of NEB’s decision to allow KMI to bypass local bylaws.

“It wasn’t that we [only] won the decision... the court wouldn’t even hear it," says Alberta
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/23/18 9:50 AM
  • Number: 3281
  • Recommendations: 6
See below article which states that Federal Court of Appeals should have their ruling soon on the TM case. The Federal government and courts have mostly been in favor of KMI, so hopefully this ruling will be positive. It sounds like this the main
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/21/18 12:18 PM
  • Number: 3278
  • Recommendations: 7
I think KMI is aware that there would be come impact to all pipelines (whether operated by MLP or C Corp), which is why they addressed this in their press release last week. See the following quote:

The competitive environment in which
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/15/18 3:23 PM
  • Number: 3272
  • Recommendations: 3
And KMI has now officially commented about the FERC ruling saying that it does not expect the ruling to hurt them.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/15/18 1:47 PM
  • Number: 3269
  • Recommendations: 9
An analyst from Wells Fargo just made the following comments on the FERC ruling pointing out that it does not impact C corps like KMI or even certain MLPs. I couldn’t find the original source but found the following posted on another message board
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/15/18 1:18 PM
  • Number: 3267
  • Recommendations: 2
If this new ruling does not impact KMI as a non-MLP, then the price drop is an over reaction. It may even mean that KMI has an advantage over MLP competitors. Q1 earnings and the increased dividend will be announced in 1 month and I expect the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z