Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By wouter28

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/23/17 9:47 PM
  • Number: 31984
  • Recommendations: 55
I bought a few more March 55 calls earlier this week to take advantage of the temporary sale of UBNT shares. Prior to the Citron short report on Monday, I was struggling to understand why the price had gone down during the last few weeks from the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/5/17 4:14 PM
  • Number: 31283
  • Recommendations: 51
I am a little surprised by the continued selling pressure of UBNT and picked up some January 2018 55 calls at 5.8, which gives me a breakeven price of 60.8. It is a bit of short-term bet (a little over 4 months), but this selloff seems overdone in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/28/17 5:48 PM
  • Number: 34278
  • Recommendations: 47
I got an email about a small cap stock service that I will ignore, but they used a Buffett quote I had heard before, which I think ties into this board’s investment strategy vs just indexing. The quote is as follows:

“If I was running $1
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/11/17 9:06 PM
  • Number: 33689
  • Recommendations: 38
During the quarter, the company added 27.6M to their ending cash balance despite spending a lot of money on share buybacks. Breaking it down, the company generated $97M in cash from operations (partly aided by a decrease in inventory) and only
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/24/17 4:29 PM
  • Number: 33136
  • Recommendations: 38
As of now, MELI represents only a small portion of my portfolio and given the recent price decrease, I spent some time going through the recent 10Q to better understand the company’s financials in order to assess increasing my allocation. I think
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/10/17 1:57 PM
  • Number: 32604
  • Recommendations: 37
Tobi Lutke, CEO of SHOP, just tweeted:

Lots of people want me to address the short-selling troll thats targeting $SHOP. Looking forward to next earnings calls to do so

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/20/18 5:49 PM
  • Number: 37549
  • Recommendations: 33
Here’s the 8K filing that led to today’s selloff:

On February 13, 2018, the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) issued subpoenas to Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. (the “Company”) and certain of the Company’s officers requesting
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/20/18 5:50 PM
  • Number: 840
  • Recommendations: 31
Here’s the 8K filing that led to today’s selloff:

On February 13, 2018, the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) issued subpoenas to Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. (the “Company”) and certain of the Company’s officers requesting
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/9/12 7:25 PM
  • Number: 3352
  • Recommendations: 29
I just went through the 8-K, 10Q and CC transcript released today and overall it was a pretty sold quarter, though I did not get a good sense of the increase in sales of Shengmingsu thanks to the accounting change in revenue recognition for higher
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/9/14 1:28 AM
  • Number: 844
  • Recommendations: 28
Some tidbits from the call:

As a result, the exchange rate we have used to re-measure the monetary assets and Bolivar transactions of our Venezuelan operations, as of January 24, 2014, have been with Sicad I exchange rate the average of
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z