Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By wouter28

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/23/17 9:47 PM
  • Number: 31984
  • Recommendations: 55
I bought a few more March 55 calls earlier this week to take advantage of the temporary sale of UBNT shares. Prior to the Citron short report on Monday, I was struggling to understand why the price had gone down during the last few weeks from the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/5/17 4:14 PM
  • Number: 31283
  • Recommendations: 51
I am a little surprised by the continued selling pressure of UBNT and picked up some January 2018 55 calls at 5.8, which gives me a breakeven price of 60.8. It is a bit of short-term bet (a little over 4 months), but this selloff seems overdone in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/28/17 5:48 PM
  • Number: 34278
  • Recommendations: 47
I got an email about a small cap stock service that I will ignore, but they used a Buffett quote I had heard before, which I think ties into this board’s investment strategy vs just indexing. The quote is as follows:

“If I was running $1
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/11/17 9:06 PM
  • Number: 33689
  • Recommendations: 38
During the quarter, the company added 27.6M to their ending cash balance despite spending a lot of money on share buybacks. Breaking it down, the company generated $97M in cash from operations (partly aided by a decrease in inventory) and only
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/24/17 4:29 PM
  • Number: 33136
  • Recommendations: 37
As of now, MELI represents only a small portion of my portfolio and given the recent price decrease, I spent some time going through the recent 10Q to better understand the company’s financials in order to assess increasing my allocation. I think
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/10/17 1:57 PM
  • Number: 32604
  • Recommendations: 37
Tobi Lutke, CEO of SHOP, just tweeted:

Lots of people want me to address the short-selling troll thats targeting $SHOP. Looking forward to next earnings calls to do so

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/9/12 7:25 PM
  • Number: 3352
  • Recommendations: 29
I just went through the 8-K, 10Q and CC transcript released today and overall it was a pretty sold quarter, though I did not get a good sense of the increase in sales of Shengmingsu thanks to the accounting change in revenue recognition for higher
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/9/14 1:28 AM
  • Number: 844
  • Recommendations: 28
Some tidbits from the call:

As a result, the exchange rate we have used to re-measure the monetary assets and Bolivar transactions of our Venezuelan operations, as of January 24, 2014, have been with Sicad I exchange rate the average of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/21/17 12:04 PM
  • Number: 3102
  • Recommendations: 27
According to the latest Best Buys recommendation from Tom’s side, KMI’s stock price is expected to rebound based on the increasing dividend and slowly improving cash flows. Here is Brendan Matthew’s write-up in the 11/6 Best Buy
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/24/17 4:28 PM
  • Number: 1441
  • Recommendations: 27
As of now, MELI represents only a small portion of my portfolio and given the recent price decrease, I spent some time going through the recent 10Q to better understand the company’s financials in order to assess increasing my allocation. I think
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z