Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By XMFBreakerTinker

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/19/18 3:53 PM
  • Number: 93150
  • Recommendations: 0
Then we do not disagree on the free speech issue. That was what I was responding to. The fact that something we in the United States take for granted for so long (having to have fought against prior restraint laws of the past) is now considered
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/18 3:34 PM
  • Number: 93147
Dang it Advocatus you really do want to support Orwellian ideas don't you. Not a thing wrong with college speech codes, is there? Nothing...

The extremist speaks, at it is not moi.

Tinker
  • Date: 4/19/18 3:15 PM
  • Number: 93143
I am constantly amazed at how this college thing has become just mainstream stuff. Denny is absolutely correct. You want to protect this country for yourself, your children, and your grandchildren, this stuff that is on college campuses, that is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/18 2:49 PM
  • Number: 40336
VR is an awesome trainer for almost anything. Even before VR, I was unique (breaking the curve) using computer games to practice courtroom objections and tactics, as well as studying for exams.

Sure, it was back in the age when Zork was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/18 1:08 PM
  • Number: 93134
  • Recommendations: 2
That is happening on mainstream college campuses as we speak. Imagine, the ultimate place of knowledge and debate in the world, and now the policy has been to shut off all debate as it may create a micro-aggression and put thoughts in one’s head
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/18 12:51 PM
  • Number: 93133
  • Recommendations: 1
1984 did not happen? Have you told that to College campuses? College campuses is where things 20 years hence start to happen off of college campuses. The terminology for things much worse than micro-aggressions or the need to be protected from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/18 1:47 AM
  • Number: 93116
  • Recommendations: 7
Vol,

Here is what happens with your career. If you are pre-family, not in great debt, delve into your career as deep as possible and pursue your passion that also corresponds with making money.

As the owner of the San Antonio
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/19/18 12:10 AM
  • Number: 93114
  • Recommendations: 2
Vol,

I am still younger than you will be...so lots of life left until you get really old.

Physical drive technology has certainly stagnated over the last 50 years. There have been some efficiency improvements and the like, but we
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/18 11:41 PM
  • Number: 93110
<<<But that's beyond the scope of this board too.>>>

I have found little to be beyond the scope of this board in the past. I remember discussing whether or not the work of Einstein was an original inspiration or if he
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/18 11:14 PM
  • Number: 93106
Cold fusion, warm fusion... always just a decade away, from every new decade that comes. One may posit that the solution to creating practical amounts of antimatter at practical costs may precede that of practical uses for cold and warm fusion
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z