Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By XMFBreakerTinker

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/17/18 2:31 AM
  • Number: 98558
  • Recommendations: 2
https://www.g2crowd.com/products/informatica-cloud/reviews

Look at the background of Talendís CIO. Jumped ship f Docusign, formerly w Informatica.

Make your
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/16/18 10:20 PM
  • Number: 98549
  • Recommendations: 4
What do you mean Trump did not do so well?

I remember with Mitt Romney Obama said when Romney said Russia was our geopolitical enemy, "that is so 1980s". In Oct 2016, I believe it was, Obama said it is crazy to think that Russia
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/16/18 9:16 PM
  • Number: 44112
I think the conversation would be fine on NPI. Mauser has been working on this for while now. Inverted yield curve is the #1 thing to look for.

There is nothing as blatant as the housing crash or internet bubble out there at present.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/16/18 9:11 PM
  • Number: 12555
I have long experience investing in the long haul optical networking market. It sounds so romantic, but these vendors have little market power. Look at Ciena, or JDSU, perhaps the cream of the crop. They never are able to maintain pricing power
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/16/18 9:04 PM
  • Number: 98539
  • Recommendations: 1
I am not too concerned with Chinese prognostication on the harm the "Trump" trade war may have. That is propaganda - PERIOD. It is what Trump would do if he were as experienced as the Chinese government is at it (he is not, and no
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/16/18 2:29 PM
  • Number: 98511
  • Recommendations: 0
Mark,

That is the mystery of me ;)

Part of the problem is simply tax issues. Selling out and buying something else is not cost free. I must convince myself the cost is worthwhile.

I will figure it out.

I am
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/16/18 2:20 PM
  • Number: 98508
As I may have mentioned, I gifted my kids $2,500 a piece with my portfolio, and as it changes. They are "of course" - humbly, as of course I will not take any blame when they lose their shirts - bad, bad, bad market! then - way
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/16/18 2:05 PM
  • Number: 44099
  • Recommendations: 13
The price is a risk, not scale of business issues, but because rapid growth businesses also depend on rapid demand, and this is partially and materially dependent upon economic growth.

What happens is not that business goes away or the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/16/18 3:42 AM
  • Number: 98495
  • Recommendations: 3
<<<Recommendations to others considering the product
Is very good for high volume, low-complexity. Replication is really their sweet spot, especially if working with cloud systems like salesforce.com.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/16/18 12:32 AM
  • Number: 44071
  • Recommendations: 10
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/invest-next-recession-1750187...

Not my sort of thing, but since the topic came up. If one is interested this story is all
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z