Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By XMFBreakerTinker

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/18/18 10:56 PM
  • Number: 335
  • Recommendations: 3
Cisco cannot spend $100 million and build their own. Cisco makes its money on the hardware, and as an example, ANET's routers cost 1/10th what Cisco routers do.

It is disruptive because it was made to handle the parallel processing of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/18 4:53 PM
  • Number: 88116
  • Recommendations: 1
The right is busy making a living so that the Left does not have to and can coordinate their Salinsku style campaigns. Not too far off.

When I was in college I could not afford a trip abroad or such things. The college fame up w a program
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/18 2:34 PM
  • Number: 88100
Iíve been becoming to active again myself. Have to back off, too stressful and consuming. But yeah, Iíve let some cash pile up as well perhaps trying to think too much. I need to be more passive.

Tinker
  • Date: 1/18/18 12:43 PM
  • Number: 88093
  • Recommendations: 0
  • Date: 1/18/18 12:29 PM
  • Number: 88092
Your not getting me with that one Alan. And you also know what happened next after the former internet bubble, the former housing bubble, and now what bubble do we have...government debt bubble I suppose. Bitcoin? Not real clear that Bitcoin is a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/18 11:36 AM
  • Number: 88090
  • Date: 1/18/18 2:15 AM
  • Number: 88080
Tree,

Unlike so many instead of party over country I am for the good of the country.

It is up to Republicans to get over the 90%!negative press coverage and false narratives
so that by November such is not the case. Yes,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/18 1:46 AM
  • Number: 88077
Casciman,

It is the fact that the leftists on the forum have no interest at all in investing, but just in group think. By Leftists I mean true ideologues and not Maine (who is quite left leaning but can think for himself) or Alan or the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/18 1:37 AM
  • Number: 88076
  • Recommendations: 2
XBT,

I once told a very special person to me that you know who your friends are on,y when things go bad. You know, she failed me big time. I knew exactly who she was.

Here is the response of Democrats, ZERO that is ZERO of whom
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/18 12:50 AM
  • Number: 16030
Thanks Paul. Perhaps it is inflammation. Except for slight beer belly, unlike most cyclists, I seemto have a 6 pack So the extra weight is probably not that big a deal in long run if transitory but not something you want to see.

A worse
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z