Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By XMFBreakerTinker

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/13/17 8:45 PM
  • Number: 28807
  • Recommendations: 81
There are plenty of negatives about the company, just none of them as Denny specifies "Barbarians at the Gate".

Unlike perception on this board, and by most, NVDA really has little to no real competition. Gasp! {goes the crowd}.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/10/05 12:41 PM
  • Number: 167096
  • Recommendations: 50
I still just don't get this hate of Bush. It is one thing to adamantly disagree and engage in discourse to articulate your disagreement, it is quite another to develop such vile and hatred as to personally attack the person.

As a lawyer I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/4/07 9:53 PM
  • Number: 1957
  • Recommendations: 42
The problem with ACUS, and many other biotechs who have one product is that they are almost perpetually undervalued, Iffffff, that one product is approved by the FDA and becomes relatively successful in the marketplace.

This fact is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/18/17 3:10 PM
  • Number: 27966
  • Recommendations: 38
Just trying to CNBC - Cramer up the place.

What goes down, goes up, etc.

A move of 5 or 6 or 2% means nothing.

What we have to understand, about human psychology, is that loss hurts much more to humans than gain feels
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/14/07 7:14 PM
  • Number: 1011
  • Recommendations: 38
Dave,

If you want to defend the FDA and their omnipotent parental oversight for all of our own "good" because we, and our doctors, are not fit to judge for ourselves what to try, particularly when we have late stage prostate cancer.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/9/07 7:42 PM
  • Number: 32040
  • Recommendations: 36
Well, back from taking the kids to get their 4 year old pictures. The only time I have an experience like this is when I lose a case that I know I won. I don't lose many cases, and if I lose because I should lose, then I'm fine with it. But when
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/8/15 3:47 PM
  • Number: 15438
  • Recommendations: 34
Just pulling back into my neighborhood after a ride. All is well, and I am coming around a suburban corner in my neighborhood subdivision, harmless turn, done it many times before, and boooom, I'm down, as if there was an oil or ice slick. But it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/4/17 10:45 PM
  • Number: 34558
  • Recommendations: 32
As Duma articulately indicates, anchoring on price is a mistake we all make. A "bargain" etc. is not such just because the price is now down 10%. A company like SHOP is difficult to ascertain what is a proper valuation. I have expressed
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/17 4:39 PM
  • Number: 29850
I will preface this with the last immunological cancer drug that went to market as individualized medicine went bankrupt because the $90k per treatment and the inability to scale up production were never overcome.

This said, as Saul said,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/9/06 6:38 PM
  • Number: 130446
I think General Patton said it best, although I forget the exact quote, but it is the job of the soldier to kill the other guy, not themselves.

These suicide bombers are fighting a futile battle that is not sustainable.

Take Zarqawi
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z