Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By trenchrat

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/19/00 7:47 PM
  • Number: 20000
  • Recommendations: 336
Much thanks to all the great friends..and much extra thanks to all the great and greater friends that support rat and his site...we shall return!!!...MacArthurRat
  • Date: 10/30/01 8:37 PM
  • Number: 204
  • Recommendations: 170
No one here taught more or helped more or shared more.....t-rat
  • Date: 11/21/00 4:37 PM
  • Number: 18054
  • Recommendations: 169
Let it be said, and let it be written! BB has turned more folks onto the NGN than anyopne else out here. He has guided more newbies into the future growth stocks than can be measured. His posts are invaluable. No matter what happens to the stock
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/20/01 1:11 AM
  • Number: 27218
  • Recommendations: 111
Wanna do rat a favor? maybe rat do Mish a favor someday in return. Everytime rat stops in here he has to read 58 silly posts of "mish/vs XYZ"...for what?..Mish has his own board...and his own following...when he stops in here to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/10/01 1:35 PM
  • Number: 22156
  • Recommendations: 100
?????????????????????????....Where does this incessant need to gloat come from?....Shorts gloat..rant..dance..and fall over themselves like a baby in a pile of manure..the glee at other's distresses seems to alter the blood flow to that part that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/19/01 8:38 PM
  • Number: 22647
  • Recommendations: 98
Rat took a couple of days off to enjoy the beach, the pistol range, and the fishing down here in Florida. For the rat record:...caught some fish, and caught some rays. Also caught some clarity out there amongst the "snowbirds." There are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/15/09 3:58 PM
  • Number: 98848
  • Recommendations: 88
WE,,,here in the USA...let thousands die every week because they dont have the coverage?!

when I was going thru the worst courses of chemo on the plant....my coverage paid for the nupigen and epigen shots that saved my bone marrow from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/19/04 2:05 AM
  • Number: 44757
  • Recommendations: 87
WW2 started in the early 1930s....not 1941....when Hitler had Dolfuss he Austrian Chancellor assinated...as a precursor to inhaling Austria...only Mussolini stopped him by moving his divisions to the Brenner pass...Hitler backed down....England and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/9/03 8:35 PM
  • Number: 39918
  • Recommendations: 87
So....there are no words if u saw it today....freedom is a helluva thing people...most of us have never seen life without it..from the inside or the outside...so...whatever the reason we went there...the reality is that those poor, long suffering,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/25/03 7:05 PM
  • Number: 38716
  • Recommendations: 75
There are those around the boards that take pleasure in this horror show...this economic debacle that is reflected in the markets and the charts...those with a heart and a mind are sad...we trade short..we tarde long..we try and make a buck...but
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z