Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By WendyBG

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/19/14 1:51 AM
  • Number: 464953
  • Recommendations: 0
Thank you for alerting me to this.

<What was the rate when you bought your TIPS? >

TIPS were first issued in 2003. I had watched 10 year TIPS yields beginning at that time. The Treasury minus TIPS spread represented the bond
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/17/14 12:03 PM
  • Number: 2467
< what I will do is see if I can get a recommendation for you. I "know" a dermatologist who is very involved with the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance. He specializes in skin cancer, especially a rare and usually fatal form of skin cancer,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/17/14 11:00 AM
  • Number: 2465
Sheila, thank you for your advice. I appreciate it.

You wrote, "One of the critical things I learned is that when a biopsy comes back positive for breast cancer, ALWAYS get a second opinion done. This is even more important when the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/16/14 10:27 PM
  • Number: 2461
  • Recommendations: 1
I also live in a very tiny town. It was worth driving an hour to get to the equipment. Turned out to be a life-or-death decision because without the MRI the cancers would have been missed and would have had time to grow until the mammogram could
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/16/14 10:26 PM
  • Number: 2460
The upside to MRI is that it uses magnetism and radio frequency but NO radiation. The downside is that it's expensive. My insurer requires pre-approval and I was turned down. But I wrote to the radiologist asking him to explain to the insurer why
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/16/14 7:48 PM
  • Number: 2458
  • Recommendations: 1
I have just been diagnosed with breast cancer (specifically, invasive ductal carcinoma, the commonest form of breast cancer). One tumor in each breast. Just what I need: double breast cancer.

The good news is that the tumors are small (1
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/14/14 8:03 PM
  • Number: 464657
  • Recommendations: 37
As a humble METAR weather reporter, I always try to tease out signal from noise in economic and market fluctuations. Unlike many economic writers, I'm not trying to generate copy, much less excitement. I'm not a perma-bull or a perma-bear. The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/12/14 2:29 PM
  • Number: 464541
  • Recommendations: 17
http://www.fxstreet.com/analysis/what-if-we-just-need-fewer-...

What If We Just Need Fewer Jobs?

Wells Fargo Fri, Dec 12 2014,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/11/14 5:33 PM
  • Number: 190722
  • Recommendations: 2
<You CANNOT access your existing backups by any well-known method other than installing the software that made the backups. Which I don't recommend unless it's necessary. Think really hard about whether you need any of the stuff already on the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/11/14 5:27 PM
  • Number: 190720
Thank you, TK.

<Go to Windows-Explorer---> Organize---> Folder and Search Options.
Under General Tab, Check the "Show all Folders" line;
Under View Tab, Scroll Down and Check the "Show Hidden files, Folders
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z