Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By WendyBG

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/28/15 4:19 PM
  • Number: 2558
  • Recommendations: 5
I have just received word of my BRCA genetic testing from Swedish Hospital.

My BRCA genes are normal. They did the original 3 “founder genes” (the well-known genes that often have mutations in Ashkenazi Jews). When they came back normal,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/28/15 1:54 AM
  • Number: 2557
  • Recommendations: 0
<Do you have a recliner? Perhaps you would move less sleeping in a semi-upright position?>

I have a recliner, but the lever requires a long sideways reach and some strength to operate it. I think that wouldn't be doable after double
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/27/15 2:15 PM
  • Number: 887323
<If you don't mine me asking, what options have you considered for reconstruction if any? >

See the Women's Health Board. OT for LBYM.
Wendy
  • Date: 1/27/15 10:44 AM
  • Number: 2553
< Did they suggest a preferred sleeping position? >

The women who had double mastectomy said that the only way to sleep is on the back with the drain bags to either side. One mentioned pillows to keep from rolling over.

This
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/26/15 5:04 PM
  • Number: 190977
<I'd try turning the monitor off and back on. If you can't find the power switch, just unplug it from the wall. Do this with the computer running.

Many modern monitors will automatically adjust themselves to fit the signal from the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/26/15 5:02 PM
  • Number: 887313
  • Recommendations: 3
<What about just getting a flannel shirt with chest pockets to wear over your t-shirts, and just sticking the drain bulbs in the pockets if they'll fit? You probably won't be going out much between discharge from surgery and returning to have the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/26/15 1:07 PM
  • Number: 190974
<You can uninstall specific updates in Windows 7 by going to:

Control Panel > Windows Updates > View Update History > Installed Updates

From there just select the recent update that caused the problem and select
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/26/15 11:55 AM
  • Number: 2548
  • Recommendations: 1
I am preparing for a double mastectomy for my bilateral invasive ductal carcinomas.

Women discuss their personal experiences of breast cancer on a very good social site, www.myBCTeam.com.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/26/15 11:54 AM
  • Number: 887303
  • Recommendations: 3
I am preparing for a double mastectomy for my bilateral invasive ductal carcinomas.

Women discuss their personal experiences of breast cancer on a very good social site, www.myBCTeam.com.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/26/15 11:14 AM
  • Number: 190971
  • Recommendations: 1
I am running Windows 7 on my HP desktop computer with a HP E221 monitor. The monitor is a wide-aspect 21.5" screen.

I updated Windows 7 and a HP driver update came along at the same time. Now, my monitor is displaying differently --
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z