Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By WendyBG

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/1/15 12:35 PM
  • Number: 448446
  • Recommendations: 3
The ancient "Priestly blessing" gesture is said to create the Hebrew letter "Shin" (as you said). It stands for "Shaddai" (one of the many names for God). This is the same letter on the front of a mezuzah.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/1/15 1:53 AM
  • Number: 887560
  • Recommendations: 0
Dish Network (satellite) just jacked up their price 20% (from $48 to $58 per month). We live out in the boonies. The alternative is cable TV (e.g. Comcast) which has a reasonable price for a year but then is over $100 per month.

Does anyone
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/27/15 5:10 PM
  • Number: 191115
I bought Acronis True Image 2015. I am trying to back up to a brand-new 1T Seagate Expansion+ external hard drive. This should be the easiest thing in the world because this is exactly what both were designed for.

I have read the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/27/15 11:34 AM
  • Number: 2589
Thank you for your input, martybl.

<It is NOT my experience that Tamoxifen is better tolerated. Hot flashes, in particular, tend to be much more severe on Tamoxifen than the AI's. >

Oh, joy. Hot flashes already wake me up
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/27/15 11:26 AM
  • Number: 2588
Shiela, I really appreciate the detailed input from you and martybl.

The Oncotype test is only valid for patients who are node-negative. As soon as there is any cancer in the lymph nodes, Oncotype simply doesn't apply. Brian made that very
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/26/15 10:46 AM
  • Number: 2583
  • Recommendations: 6
I had a long conversation today with Dr. Brian Abbott, a member of TMF who is an experienced oncologist who works for one of the companies that makes cancer genetic testing. Brian is a scientist as well as a doctor. He is smart, a wonderful person
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/15 7:20 PM
  • Number: 468554
  • Recommendations: 2
< Your DNA is a perfect example of what we are supposed to be as Homo sapiens...............>

Oh, no, Wooly. My DNA is significantly messed up. I try to make up for it by learning and doing the right thing to compensate. Flawed
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/15 5:33 PM
  • Number: 468544
  • Recommendations: 47
My heart is warmed to know that you miss me.
Sending love,
Wendy
  • Date: 2/22/15 5:31 PM
  • Number: 468543
  • Recommendations: 3
I have been following Grassrootshealth.net for over 5 years. I started supplementing Vitamin D and quickly realized that my Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) is directly related to Vitamin D deficiency. I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/15 5:24 PM
  • Number: 468540
  • Recommendations: 22
I apologize that I haven't posted the Control Panel for the past few weeks.

Since the beginning of 2015, the Greek elections and possible "Grexit" caused high volatility in the stock market, as investors remembered 2010, 2011 and
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z