Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By WendyBG

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/20/15 1:12 PM
  • Number: 473274
  • Recommendations: 11
The Olympic Mountains have less than 5% of average snowpack. In some places, zero snow. In a normal year, the snow doesn't even start melting significantly until June in the mountains.

There will be a town meeting in Sequim about the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/19/15 12:40 AM
  • Number: 473168
  • Recommendations: 51
Hi, GalinAZ. Thank you for asking.

I had a double mastectomy on 3/25/2015 for invasive ductal carcinoma. The details are on the Women's Health Board.

I have been gradually recovering. Did Zumba this evening. Still a ways to go
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/19/15 12:33 AM
  • Number: 2000123
  • Recommendations: 0
Congratulations! Wishing you many years of love, togetherness and peace.
Wendy
  • Date: 5/14/15 10:31 AM
  • Number: 2701
<I wonder if the persistent pain isn't your body's way of telling you to slow down a little and give it a chance to focus on healing?>

You make a good point. I am trying to avoid exercises that put a lot of pressure on the pectoral
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/13/15 8:52 PM
  • Number: 2699
<Vicodin contains acetaminophen. Please be careful about taking additional acetaminophen with it -- http://www.drugs.com/vicodin.html Maximal recommended dose of acetaminophen is 4000mg/day --
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/12/15 7:45 PM
  • Number: 2697
  • Recommendations: 19
Six weeks post-op is supposed to be a milestone, when everything is supposed to be better and life can get back to normal. Of course, that's just a rough rule of thumb.

Because of my good state of physical conditioning pre-op, I was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/6/15 5:13 PM
  • Number: 888402
  • Recommendations: 5
Here is the medical bill for 3/25/2015 the day of my bilateral mastectomy (for bilateral invasive ductal carcinoma), which included implantation of expanders for breast reconstruction.

The Amount Billed was $153,377.28. My responsibility,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/4/15 12:46 PM
  • Number: 472400
  • Recommendations: 3
<At least Buffett admits "I don't understand it." You, similarly and more forcefully and loudly say "I understand it, and if you don't agree with me you have little to no grasp…">

I never said that.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/4/15 12:44 PM
  • Number: 472399
  • Recommendations: 3
<Price discovery in the bond markets is broken because of central bank interference? If so, the next order thinking on what follows from that is, what? Is the bond market the only "asset" being manipulated? If not, then what are the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/3/15 1:26 PM
  • Number: 472342
  • Recommendations: 22
"Inflation" is not one single number. Most people refer to Consumer Price Inflation (CPI) when they talk about inflation, but inflation affects other assets as well.

Price is determined by the ratio of demand to supply.
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z