Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By WendyBG

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/28/16 11:34 PM
  • Number: 2951
  • Recommendations: 2
Judi, if you lost weight but your breasts did not, you probably have dense breasts. Breasts are called "dense" because they have a lot of fibrous support ligaments, instead of fat (which is normal). The fibers show up as white on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/28/16 11:19 PM
  • Number: 894543
  • Recommendations: 1
I was simply astonished when I tried on "The Riders by Lee" in size 14 Petite at Wal-Mart. They are literally the only pants I have tried in years that actually fit in every respect -- waist, rise, hips, legs, length. They are cut like
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/26/16 2:01 PM
  • Number: 499174
  • Recommendations: 41
Brexit is the ultimate Macro story. Will the future divorce of the UK (with the world’s 5th-largest nominal GDP) from the EU cause only a slight ripple in world financial markets? Or will the proverbial butterfly wings flap and cause massive
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/26/16 2:54 AM
  • Number: 46019
  • Recommendations: 2
Happy Birthday, Poz. Wishing you a happy, healthy year...and many more.
Wendy
  • Date: 6/19/16 8:01 PM
  • Number: 498545
  • Recommendations: 6
  • Date: 6/5/16 5:04 PM
  • Number: 894146
  • Recommendations: 1
As I posted on the (very helpful) Car Board, I have two 1998 cars (Honda Civic and Buick Regal). Both of these have 10 year old tires. We also have a 1999 Ford F-250 pickup truck which also needs new tires. All of these tires show practically no
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/5/16 1:51 PM
  • Number: 497760
  • Recommendations: 65
I have not posted a Control Panel for a while because the markets have been stable within their channel for over a year and there is little market-moving news to change the trend, either to move back to the long-running bull market or to cause a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/27/16 2:05 PM
  • Number: 72172
  • Recommendations: 0
Thank you to everyone who recommended that I buy replacements for my 10 year old tires.

We actually have two 1998 cars (Buick Regal and Honda Civic). I bought new tires for both at about the same time, which means that if one needs new
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/25/16 8:17 PM
  • Number: 72165
  • Recommendations: 0
I went to the local tire dealership today to get a free tire inflation. (I tipped the service guy $5 for 5 minutes of work. If everyone does the same, that "free" station is a gold mine for the workers.)

The guy told me that my
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/25/16 8:12 PM
  • Number: 2942
  • Recommendations: 27
Today I followed up on the very small lumps I found under the skin of my breast.

The radiologist personally did my ultrasound after the technician did the ultrasound and recorded the areas with the lumps. The largest lump was about
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z