Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By WendyBG

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/25/16 8:17 PM
  • Number: 72165
  • Recommendations: 0
I went to the local tire dealership today to get a free tire inflation. (I tipped the service guy $5 for 5 minutes of work. If everyone does the same, that "free" station is a gold mine for the workers.)

The guy told me that my
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/25/16 8:12 PM
  • Number: 2942
  • Recommendations: 14
Today I followed up on the very small lumps I found under the skin of my breast.

The radiologist personally did my ultrasound after the technician did the ultrasound and recorded the areas with the lumps. The largest lump was about
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/18/16 1:51 AM
  • Number: 893919
  • Recommendations: 3
<It's ridiculous that I can get stuff shipped from canadapharmacy so much cheaper than with my US healthcare insurance program at a US pharmacy.>

Sano, I recently read a scary article about bogus medications delivered from cut-rate
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/18/16 1:31 AM
  • Number: 2941
  • Recommendations: 0
Thank you, again, Sheila!
Wendy
  • Date: 5/15/16 1:49 AM
  • Number: 2938
  • Recommendations: 5
Kitty, you are lucky that they discovered your polyp.

My periods got heavier and heavier when I was about your age until they lasted 2 weeks per month with very heavy flow and terrible cramps. I began to take a low-estrogen birth control
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/15/16 1:39 AM
  • Number: 893911
  • Recommendations: 7
Vermonter, I have been using Blink.com for 3 months, since I saw a write-up in the N.Y. Times (which I posted on the LBYM Board).

I buy letrozole, an aromatase inhibitor that I take daily to reduce the risk of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/11/16 9:17 PM
  • Number: 496143
  • Recommendations: 17
The stock market is bouncing around in the same range as the past year. What would a 20% drop mean if (when) one occurs? Would it predict a recession?

(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/2/16 1:29 AM
  • Number: 2921
  • Recommendations: 5
< I went to a naturopath who thought to pull vitamin D levels. I had been to my GP not much before that but she didn't. I came back at 20. That was, technically, the base for "normal" for that lab. So it didn't come red-flagged from the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/1/16 3:23 PM
  • Number: 893788
  • Recommendations: 11
Deceptive practices, recurrent charges, anathema to LBYM.

http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-adore-me/
  • Date: 4/23/16 10:55 PM
  • Number: 893721
  • Recommendations: 1
<what did your first house cost? What part of the country? >

My first house cost $60,000. It was a 2-bedroom built in 1927. I bought it in 1984. It was in a "targeted area" of Staten Island, NY, so I got a 3% reduction in
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z