Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By WendyBG

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/20/17 6:06 PM
  • Number: 515480
  • Recommendations: 32
Steven Ballmer, retired chief executive of Microsoft, has funded a database that may be the first nonpartisan effort to create a fully integrated look at revenue and spending across federal, state and local governments. This is a mother lode of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/17 12:20 PM
  • Number: 898727
  • Recommendations: 3
<But it seems to me it's more the serious, acute health issues that end up putting someone's financial life at risk, and usually it's more important to find high quality providers for one's medical issue rather than choose by
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/17 12:18 PM
  • Number: 898726
  • Recommendations: 4
<My doctor almost always discusses cost options for stuff when I go. I actually find it annoying sometimes--I have insurance with a high deductible and while I may be saving in the short term, I'm paying the same amount (my deductible) in the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/17 12:09 PM
  • Number: 515343
  • Recommendations: 6
Cologuard is a better alternative to colonoscopies. The test looks for cancer DNA in stool samples. It is more advanced than alternate sample tests, which only look for blood, not DNA. Cologuard is cheaper, non-invasive and more likely to catch
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/16/17 9:15 PM
  • Number: 515301
  • Recommendations: 1
<I had my last two surgeries done under local anesthetic (eyelid surgery) and saved thousands.>

Interesting! Thanks for sharing.

Wendy
  • Date: 4/16/17 5:42 PM
  • Number: 515290
  • Recommendations: 34
A nuclear war in Asia can ruin your whole day, not to mention portfolio.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/16/17 4:54 PM
  • Number: 515289
  • Recommendations: 1
They could donate it for shipment to South Sudan, where millions of people are starving.
Wendy
  • Date: 4/16/17 4:48 PM
  • Number: 515288
  • Recommendations: 17
<have your surgeries done under local anesthetic.>

Have a bilateral mastectomy done under local anesthetic? No, thanks. It's bad enough they only let me stay in the hospital overnight.

Have you ever had surgery under
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/16/17 1:38 PM
  • Number: 898720
  • Recommendations: 6
Personally, I have found it quite difficult to comparison shop for health care. But I haven't had success getting prices for procedures. I may try using some of these techniques in the future.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/16/17 1:37 PM
  • Number: 515274
  • Recommendations: 19
Personally, I have found it quite difficult to comparison shop for health care. But I haven't had success getting prices for procedures. I may try using some of these techniques in the future.

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z