Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By WendyBG

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/5/09 1:35 AM
  • Number: 282082
  • Recommendations: 385
The Management of The Motley Fool, for whatever inscrutable reason only known to themselves, have decided to cancel the Feste Award.

Since the members of the discussion boards donate thousands of hours to produce content to the Fool, I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/23/08 12:17 PM
  • Number: 261856
  • Recommendations: 185
RogerRafter just posted that he's disappointed that board members don't respond to posts that he has spent a lot of time researching and crafting. An excellent example is the seasonality post, which was so illuminating.

Personally, I don't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/7/09 1:16 PM
  • Number: 273454
  • Recommendations: 158
All METARs are keenly interested in risks and outcomes.

This is especially true when your life is at stake.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/12/08 10:42 AM
  • Number: 270067
  • Recommendations: 158
<What exactly do you want then? >

I don't know as much as the rest of you about the details of the auto industry, so I will speak strictly as an average taxpayer.

I don't want my tax money going to support a failing business
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/26/11 2:59 PM
  • Number: 1683404
  • Recommendations: 152
Last night, both President Barack Obama and Speaker of the House of Representatives John Boehner gave speeches on TV regarding the U.S. budget debt limit.

Summary: Speaker Boehner from the very first paragraph loaded the speech with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/12/06 1:45 PM
  • Number: 879507
  • Recommendations: 149
Like 30% of middle-aged women, I have fibroids (benign uterine tumors).

The majority of hysterectomies in the U.S. are performed because of fibroids (hundreds of thousands per year). A number of less-radical, but still unappetizingly
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/07 1:39 PM
  • Number: 206081
  • Recommendations: 147
Welcome, all, to the Macro Economic Trends and Risks (METAR) Board. The new FAQs have been placed on the sidebar.

The METAR Board is dedicated to discussing macroeconomic trends, based on data analysis from many sources. We seek to identify
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/31/08 1:31 PM
  • Number: 1231719
  • Recommendations: 127
I am a centrist. I have voted both Democrat and Republican, depending upon which side appears closer to a common sense middle ground.

However, redefining birth control as abortion is so extreme that it makes me want to vote all
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/16/10 7:25 PM
  • Number: 840044
  • Recommendations: 126
Walking my dogs yesterday evening along the quiet country road, I met a couple who was walking a tiny, fluffy white dog. I know practically everyone in my small rural neighborhood, but they were new.

I asked them about their dog, but they
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/28/14 12:28 PM
  • Number: 4259
  • Recommendations: 119
Reitnut (Ralph Block) is a shining example of The Motley Fools motto, "To Educate, Amuse & Enrich."

Reitnut literally wrote the book on REITs. (I bought this book. It's very good and now in its fourth edition.)

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z