Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By GauchoChris

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/18/18 3:58 PM
  • Number: 38879
  • Recommendations: 1
Maybe all of nuances of medicine and technical speak around this has led to me being inarticulate and confusing. So letís remove the technical bs and try another approach. Letís suppose that I go into my backyard and plant 100 seedlings, remove
  • Date: 3/17/18 10:34 AM
  • Number: 38826
  • Recommendations: 7
If Nektar has comw up with this drug, it would seem that they have assembled the talent and built an enviroment that can innovate in this area. I know in my simple job, when I solve on problem it often leads the way to solving another.
  • Date: 3/16/18 9:23 PM
  • Number: 38819
I am talking about investing now, at the current level, since that is what Saul brought up.

Hit reply later and circle back when you get your next 400% on this one. I will gladly eat crow if you do, as it will mean they came up with

• Date: 3/16/18 4:51 PM
  • Number: 38813
Either way, investments like these, to me, are just a leap of faith.
I hope it works out, but it isn't for me

Well, Dreamer, you can sure say that you hope it works out but my NKTR shares are up more than 400% in 6 months.
  • Date: 3/15/18 8:50 AM
  • Number: 38746
  • Recommendations: 2
And if you haven't noticed the stock price has been rising substantially just about every day for the past week even when the market was down. I think some big institutional investors have caught on to this gem and are loading up. They have too
  • Date: 3/15/18 8:47 AM
  • Number: 38745
  • Recommendations: 58
NTNX revisited

I first learned about NTNX from Saul last September. Saul had heard about it from Bert I think and asked me if I would like to analyze it. After looking at it closely, I purchased a substantial position and posted two posts
  • Date: 3/15/18 7:57 AM
  • Number: 38741
  • Recommendations: 63
NKTR's CTO presented yesterday at the Cowen and Company healthcare conference. The presentation including slides is available at NKTR IR webpage:

• Date: 3/6/18 7:48 AM
  • Number: 38222
  • Recommendations: 20
I have noticed the number of female executives at the companies that I own:

AYX: Chief Customer Office (co-founder)

That's a female on the management team, including 4 CFOs,
  • Date: 3/6/18 6:26 AM
  • Number: 38217
  • Recommendations: 123
After the tax cuts were enacted in December, I remember thinking that we were about to see some big moves in the stock market. Over the past few days I have been thinking more about that. These thoughts were prompted by a post by qazulight in
  • Date: 3/4/18 9:00 PM
  • Number: 38117
  • Recommendations: 0
Loved your write up. Could you include the PSTG details?

Thanks, John. Yes, I forgot to include details on PSRG. I only bought it recently. It has been extensively discuss on this board. I don't think that I can add more value
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z