Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By GauchoChris

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/18/18 1:14 PM
  • Number: 42921
  • Recommendations: 1
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/square-obtains-ny-state-crypt...

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Square Inc (SQ.N), the payments company founded by
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/18/18 11:44 AM
  • Number: 42910
  • Recommendations: 6
https://finance.yahoo.com/m/b64b239f-2cdd-3df3-ae90-aaff66a7...

Nvidia shares will rise as the chipmaker benefits from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/18/18 11:21 AM
  • Number: 42909
  • Recommendations: 25
Last week the retail numbers in the US came out. They were much better than expected which means that consumers are spending lots of money. This is good for SQ and SHOP as they take a cut of GVM (gross merchandise volume). This should give SQ and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/17/18 9:59 PM
  • Number: 42877
  • Recommendations: 28
It's really been an amazing first half of June. I can hardly believe how much my portfolio has risen. At the end of May my portfolio was up 55.8% and just 2 weeks later it's now up 76.9%! I have people asking me if I'm going to cash out.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/17/18 9:35 PM
  • Number: 42875
  • Recommendations: 10
And comparing investing in NKTR to buying a lottery ticket is not a fair analogy. A lottery ticket gives you millions to one odds of hitting it big. And the lotto ticket is a one-time event: after the numbers are drawn the game is over and the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/17/18 9:27 PM
  • Number: 42873
  • Recommendations: 2
and TSLA is the ultimate story stock that I would not touch with a 10 foot pole. I love Elon and what the company has done for the world but there's no way I'm putting my hard earned dollars into it...not even a dime.
  • Date: 6/17/18 9:22 PM
  • Number: 42872
  • Recommendations: 17
Saul's Knowledge Base states that story stocks should be avoid. We should be investing in stocks that have the financials to support profits whether the company is currently profitable or not. For profitable companies we should be investing in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/17/18 5:17 PM
  • Number: 42868
Nope, if a woman needs a convertible sports car to get excited to be with me, I figure I don't need the woman.

Amen!
  • Date: 6/14/18 9:49 PM
  • Number: 42726
  • Recommendations: 49
Look, I am not posting this to play one-up, but as evidenced by the number of recs you get on these NKTR posts there are a large group of very gullible people on this board who hang on every word of a physician who claims NKTR science is in his
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/13/18 9:24 AM
  • Number: 42596
All in all, this made me even more excited about Shopify. Making me consider moving Sq funds into Shopify, but maybe there is room for both.

The business and financial results of these companies provide evidence that there is
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z