Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By GauchoChris

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/16/18 7:30 PM
  • Number: 35818
  • Recommendations: 3
After hours JUNO price is about $65. There are 114M shares outstanding giving it a market cap of about $7.4B.

In my opinion, JUNO should be worth more than KITE. It has better efficacy and better safety. Drug is not yet approved but I think
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/18 7:17 PM
  • Number: 35817
  • Recommendations: 12
Actually, here is one of the first posts on big pharma acquiring IO assets:

http://boards.fool.com/immuno-oncology-companies-32819652.as...

I had sold
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/12/18 9:09 AM
  • Number: 35745
  • Recommendations: 5
NVDA and Mercedes announced that NVDA and Mercedes developed an AI infotainment system for the Mercedes cars:

NVIDIA Powers Mercedes-Benz MBUX, Its Next-Gen AI Cockpit

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/11/18 9:21 PM
  • Number: 35738
  • Recommendations: 4
... if I am the CEO of a company that is several months out from a phase III trial on a drug that has been fast-tracked by FDA, a speculated $60B TAM, in the midst of a national epidemic of opioid abuse, and I believe in the drug, I AM a pain
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/10/18 10:49 AM
  • Number: 35667
  • Recommendations: 1
Sounds extremely promising, Chris.

Was there a post on here months ago that mentioned how promising and diverse all those paths for Nektar sound? I must have missed it.

Hi volfan,

Yes, I agree that it sounds more
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/10/18 2:33 AM
  • Number: 35652
  • Recommendations: 16
I just listened to the NKTR presentation by the CEO (at JPM Healthcare Conference today in SF). All good news. All clinical programs are on track with good efficacy and minimal side effects. the presentation provides a great overview of the clinical
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/8/18 4:06 PM
  • Number: 35592
  • Recommendations: 6
I thought that the most significant point in the keynote was that AI (SW) is now writing SW. And itís writing SW that humans canít write. Just think about the implications in terms of the speed of technology advancement, the speed of implementation,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/8/18 11:10 AM
  • Number: 35581
  • Recommendations: 22
NVDA CEO gave the keynote at CES last night at 11pm EST. It's about 110 minutes and definitely worth listening to if you are an NVDA investor. Here's the link:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/6/18 3:24 AM
  • Number: 35514
  • Recommendations: 27
I received this off board question in an email and decided it was a good question and responded, and I thought I should post the question and answer to the board as it might be useful for others too. Here it is:

Question: Recently, I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/4/18 8:36 AM
  • Number: 35449
  • Recommendations: 103
Iíve been thinking about writing this post for more than a month, but I just havenít put in the time. This post is really a list of things that I think are related to making a person a better investor, a better decision maker, and maybe even a more
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z