Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By TMFHumbleServant

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/14/13 5:52 PM
  • Number: 434
  • Recommendations: 107
Ok, I have more information about the report that I want to share.

Let's start from the beginning and walk through the Gotham analysis. I will give the allegation, the analysis, and my thoughts. I will also fill in comments from the company
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/12/08 5:46 PM
  • Number: 2811
  • Recommendations: 97
lvelho,

You wrote:

I'm just wondering the real and true mental sanity MDP team is able to keep these days... After all they are only human as well, and if they are responsible they know the amount of wealth in stake (and that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/20/08 9:51 PM
  • Number: 2384
  • Recommendations: 79
To whomever copied my work to the Yahoo! message boards for AIB, please don't cut and paste my work and pass it off as your own.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/17/08 7:18 PM
  • Number: 2254
  • Recommendations: 79
Everyone,

It's time to put the pencil down and report what I found.

In case you haven't heard, The Bank of Ireland reported some bad news. Here is a link to what they said.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/22/09 5:20 PM
  • Number: 1228
  • Recommendations: 67
Everyone,

As I promised, I've tried something a little different for Infinera's 3Q earnings.

Rather than a board post, I created a video summary of the things that caught my eye. Click the link below to get to the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/19/13 12:35 PM
  • Number: 14085
  • Recommendations: 63
The idea for this post comes in response to a thread about Tesla's recent run up. I wanted to share some things I've learned over the years, as well as how I am putting that knowledge into practice.

So let's just jump right
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/9/08 11:00 PM
  • Number: 5201
  • Recommendations: 58
A post has been brewing in my head all day and I finally have everything I want to say.

Yes, it's true

I had to do a double-take when MDP teammate Tony Arsta told me the markets were 25% down in the last 9 trading days.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/10/12 3:27 PM
  • Number: 1661
  • Recommendations: 57
Zipcar has been a very disappointing investment. The business continues to make progress, but not at the rate the market (or I) was expecting. And it is clear that the slowdown in business momentum has translated into a steep decline in the stock
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/20/09 7:25 PM
  • Number: 1463
  • Recommendations: 57
Everyone,

I have been digging through the old prospecti for the various convertible debenture offerings. I believe I have found the reason that the recent conversions have taken place and it is not because CapitalSource wants to swap debt
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/21/08 12:52 PM
  • Number: 994
  • Recommendations: 56
Everyone,

I wanted to share the data we are reviewing and my current thoughts on the analysis. The data come from Cemex's financial peformance report for the 3Q and from its conference call.

Here is the link to the Cemex website
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z