Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFSarahGen

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/28/18 3:55 PM
  • Number: 17847
  • Recommendations: 4
My mother completed her downward slide into dementia this past March when she died on the 8th. I went from wondering if she would outlive her money in memory care to having my net worth increase by about 2%.

Jeb, I know that was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/28/18 12:29 PM
  • Number: 17846
  • Recommendations: 0
As to where to go.... have you considered going on a trip to benefit others? Such as helping teach or helping build out a school or orphanage? Making good memories and doing something useful. :)

This is an interesting thought.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/28/18 12:26 PM
  • Number: 17845
I think Spain would be a great destination. I spent a semester there in 1980, (wow, that is a long time ago) and have great memories.

If you go in summer expect, very hot weather, otherwise April is great as they have Semana Santa (Holy

(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/28/18 12:23 PM
  • Number: 17844
  • Recommendations: 1
I am in Germany at the moment, heading to Jordan in a few hours. If anything there strikes me as a must-do, I'll report back to this thread.

We're gonna see Petra and get into the Dead Sea and Red

(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/28/18 12:20 PM
  • Number: 17843
For a big vacation I think SE Asia would be great--a former boss of mine who travels the world recently returned from there raving about it.

We have a friend who retired to Vietnam and Thailand (there are rules in Thailand about how
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/28/18 12:13 PM
  • Number: 17842
We decided to take a family vacation to Disney in 2020. We have a blended family. My wife has three grown kids with partners, as do I. And everybody lives all over...two in Germany, two in Costa Rica, and two in Japan. We live in Ecuador and will
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/27/18 6:06 PM
  • Number: 17835
  • Recommendations: 3
So I don't post as much any more, but I kind of feel like it evens out over time. I consistently overshared from soon after joining the Fool.

Did you want to know which airport I was in? What foods I was eating? How my skin or nose
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/18 4:53 PM
  • Number: 13709
  • Recommendations: 2
Also an important date for our holdings in CELG and BLUE is tomorrow morning, Wednesday April 25, 2018.

Abstract Submission Key Dates
APRIL 25, 2018
Release of Abstract Titles, including Late-breaking Abstracts (Accessible via

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/28/18 7:04 PM
  • Number: 6
Just wondering why Mongo has no stars under the caps section? Where should I go to learn more about Caps?

CAPS only shows a rating for a stock if there are 'enough' ratings for it. I put enough in quotes, because I don't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/18 10:15 PM
  • Number: 13629
I have generally followed all recs to some extent, but just curious about a few sells from the past that I have held onto. Any chance of O1 getting back into OLED and SINA/WB? These have done very well for me. At the time I thought they seemed
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z