Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFSarahGen

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/28/18 7:04 PM
  • Number: 6
  • Recommendations: 1
Just wondering why Mongo has no stars under the caps section? Where should I go to learn more about Caps?

CAPS only shows a rating for a stock if there are 'enough' ratings for it. I put enough in quotes, because I don't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/18 10:15 PM
  • Number: 13629
  • Recommendations: 0
I have generally followed all recs to some extent, but just curious about a few sells from the past that I have held onto. Any chance of O1 getting back into OLED and SINA/WB? These have done very well for me. At the time I thought they seemed
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/31/18 12:58 PM
  • Number: 13604
Hi John,

We're right in the middle of earnings season, which will give us a lot of current information about where our winners, laggards, and new possible buys stand.

The bulk of our companies report this week, next and the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/18 2:21 PM
  • Number: 13578
Re: ZOES

It is a smaller position and will remain so until it is more certain. But having some in Zoes is not something I am going to try to time since I might easily miss the turn.

ZOES is about 50% up off its lows in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/18 12:00 PM
  • Number: 13575
I missed this question earlier:

2. AMT: I would like to get more analysis or discussions about REITs: what they are, the latest views about this market etc…It has recently been going down. Any opinion on why that is? And would it be a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/18 11:28 AM
  • Number: 13574
Some statements were made in INTELs that I would like to understand a bit more where they come from or how one’s conclusion is reached.

Ask away! We will try to answer.

I like the questions about the candidate picks. How
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/7/18 3:03 PM
  • Number: 432
  • Recommendations: 2
Subscription required. Deal might be announced Monday - would occur in 3 stages.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/11/17 4:12 PM
  • Number: 263
We all should have guessed! Bluebird management has been really smart about raising a lot of cash, giving them a very good cushion for such a speculative early stage name.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/11/17 7:44 AM
  • Number: 260
  • Recommendations: 3
I've seen multiple upgrades yesterday and this morning based on this data (the stock is up 25% pre-market).

Congrats and thanks to Karl Thiel and David Gardner for bringing this company to our attention and re-recommending it so
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/10/17 2:38 PM
  • Number: 259
  • Recommendations: 8
New news released this morning:

'Unheard of' responses to bluebird CAR-T therapy seen in myeloma study
Bill Berkrot
(Reuters) - More than half of patients with advanced multiple myeloma who had run out of therapeutic

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z