Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFSarahGen

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/19/18 2:21 PM
  • Number: 13578
  • Recommendations: 0
Re: ZOES

It is a smaller position and will remain so until it is more certain. But having some in Zoes is not something I am going to try to time since I might easily miss the turn.

ZOES is about 50% up off its lows in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/18 12:00 PM
  • Number: 13575
I missed this question earlier:

2. AMT: I would like to get more analysis or discussions about REITs: what they are, the latest views about this market etc…It has recently been going down. Any opinion on why that is? And would it be a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/18 11:28 AM
  • Number: 13574
  • Recommendations: 1
Some statements were made in INTELs that I would like to understand a bit more where they come from or how one’s conclusion is reached.

Ask away! We will try to answer.

I like the questions about the candidate picks. How
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/7/18 3:03 PM
  • Number: 432
  • Recommendations: 2
Subscription required. Deal might be announced Monday - would occur in 3 stages.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/11/17 4:12 PM
  • Number: 263
We all should have guessed! Bluebird management has been really smart about raising a lot of cash, giving them a very good cushion for such a speculative early stage name.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/11/17 7:44 AM
  • Number: 260
  • Recommendations: 3
I've seen multiple upgrades yesterday and this morning based on this data (the stock is up 25% pre-market).

Congrats and thanks to Karl Thiel and David Gardner for bringing this company to our attention and re-recommending it so
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/10/17 2:38 PM
  • Number: 259
  • Recommendations: 8
New news released this morning:

'Unheard of' responses to bluebird CAR-T therapy seen in myeloma study
Bill Berkrot
(Reuters) - More than half of patients with advanced multiple myeloma who had run out of therapeutic

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/9/17 3:35 PM
  • Number: 519
  • Recommendations: 4
My husband and I own a couple homes we vacation rental, and we live and die by reviews. After 55 five star reviews on one, we received one two star review and didn't get a booking for three weeks.

And then there's this - the art of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/9/17 2:06 PM
  • Number: 517
I was going to post that one. Just finished reading the Vice article. Really interesting.
  • Date: 12/5/17 10:16 PM
  • Number: 2676
Yes, their actions in BWLD made me and make me very suspicious of these guys.

Some activists are good news. I think Legion is one of those, but Marcato doesn't seem to be one of them. Legion is different because they invest for the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z