Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By TMFSarahGen

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/10/12 2:45 PM
  • Number: 2759
  • Recommendations: 73
Remember if any of the TMFer's want to trade MAKO today or tomorrow they can not post anything on MAKO for three days before or after I believe.

So don't take silence as apathy. You can bet they're thinking about our situation. -40% is

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/12/12 11:07 AM
  • Number: 3027
  • Recommendations: 69
The recent precipitous fall in favorite name MAKO is cause for thought. One insight it brought to mind was the question:

Who are you? Who are we?

And by 'you' I mean you reading this. Who are you as an investor? What is your
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/1/12 11:27 AM
  • Number: 2474
  • Recommendations: 66
We continue to get the message from others that we're waiting. We already knew we were waiting for infrastructure buildout in NGV refueling. And we knew we were waiting for the new CMI-WPRT engines to start seriously shipping. But now the message
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/15/12 10:26 PM
  • Number: 4060
  • Recommendations: 57
This is old news and an old lesson, but since I learned it again today - thought I would share.

I had that sudden realization I have a few times a year that "oh! I need to buy and send a present!" Sorry Dad! (who I just
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/3/13 12:52 AM
  • Number: 5304
  • Recommendations: 56
So, they warned us before, yep things were lousy this quarter.

The struggle on the call was clearly between management saying that yes things were awful, the lousy truck market from 2012 hungover into 2013, but we're looking at a strong
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/5/12 3:57 PM
  • Number: 1434
  • Recommendations: 41
Westport Earnings Conf Call February 29, 2012
FY2011 Q3

I have been working on a spreadsheet trying to track growth by segment, and to make predictions for each segment. But what you end up doing is making so many assumptions in each
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/9/11 6:37 PM
  • Number: 4002
  • Recommendations: 40
If you all knew me in real life, this would be even more startling to you - because I'm a wimp and not in shape. I'm in my early 40s and try to do a bit of hiking or the elliptical or whatever to stave off complete decrepitude, but I definitely am
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/2/14 7:56 AM
  • Number: 7199
  • Recommendations: 38
There was plenty in this call for the bulls and the bears. There were enough negatives that the analysts with sells on the company, will likely reiterate them. There were also enough positives combined with the current price, that many of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/25/13 5:55 PM
  • Number: 6001
Down between 3-6% is a dip. Going down more than 25% in a single day (arms waving, RIMM-BBRY, me, me, more than once because I apparently do.not.learn), now THAT'S a PLUNGE of the cannonball variety. ;)

I know a lot of folks have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/12/11 10:24 AM
  • Number: 505
Jabba619: "What's with all the downgrades and sell recommendations though? Any thoughts on holding or selling?"

naandrews: Jabba 619, I think it's all meaningless short-term noise.

I've been surprised at how
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z