Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By feedmeNOWhuman

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/23/17 12:44 AM
  • Number: 198565
  • Recommendations: 0
The fact that we cannot know something does not prove that it is not real.

A lack of evidence to support your argument is not much of an argument.
  • Date: 5/23/17 12:41 AM
  • Number: 198564
You can think that people are distinct, I am not convinced. A friend of mine hurts when her twin is injured and her twin also feel the injury when she is injured. I do not think this is unique. My cousin had morning sickness before they knew his
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/17 7:21 PM
  • Number: 869371
But the p word?

The p word is quoting the president, so it can't be wrong.
  • Date: 5/19/17 12:50 AM
  • Number: 18798
Pretty sure this is CathCoy, aka CCinOC, who was recently banned: http://my.fool.com/profile/namkato/activity.aspx
  • Date: 5/19/17 12:46 AM
  • Number: 51289
weather-aware

You must feel strongly about that one.
  • Date: 5/19/17 12:43 AM
  • Number: 198548
Plato defined the term psyche to mean the part of a living organism that is demonstrably not physical.

He may have argued that, but he didn't prove it. Lucretius made a strong argument to the contrary in "On the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/18/17 12:00 AM
  • Number: 198543
  • Recommendations: 1
Plato's concept of the psyche, which actually constitutes the person (death being the separation of the psyche from the body), there is no objective reason why two psyches (persons) cannot reside in a single cell for some period of time after
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/17/17 10:10 AM
  • Number: 159618
As in the case with all crimes, an investigation into the matter is required to determine the perp and a trial is required to determine guilt.

Seeing as how 70% of all fertilized eggs miscarry, good luck with all the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/16/17 1:16 AM
  • Number: 198524
our present understanding of the human reproductive process does show an embryo to be a complete human being (and maybe more than one). Thus, the deliberate destruction of an embryo clearly does constitute murder from a moral
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/16/17 1:02 AM
  • Number: 198523
the idea that the resurrection was borrowed is another one of those fringe ideas. Most scholars have rejected it.

The ones who reject it assume it happened and then look for evidence to prove it. There are over
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z