Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By feedmeNOWhuman

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/12/14 5:42 PM
  • Number: 1947743
  • Recommendations: 15

The baby Jesus survived Herod's massacre because his parents took him across a border to a land where he was safe. Just like parents in Central America who are sending their children away, Mary and Joseph took great risks so their son

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/12/14 12:16 PM
  • Number: 734741
  • Recommendations: 0
I'm sure he thought it was cute to compliment his White House Baker by suggesting that his pie was so good he must have put crack in it.....but really??? Does this guy know he's the President of the United States?

NO
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/12/14 12:13 PM
  • Number: 1947691
What do you expect from the Party of Rape?
  • Date: 7/12/14 12:08 PM
  • Number: 195643
  • Recommendations: 1

Theologically, the Southern Baptist Convention is a lot closer to the magisterium of Catholic Church than a lot of so-called "progressive" Christians. At least both adhere to scripture as an infallible source of divine

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/11/14 6:09 PM
  • Number: 211754
  • Recommendations: 5
normally I would say low cost index funds and let it ride. But valuations are such that it looks like the market may be in the same place it 10 years

Valuations seem fine to me. PE ratios are still very moderate.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/11/14 10:21 AM
  • Number: 439219
  • Recommendations: 2
states need to pass laws that make it illegal to employ a convicted sex offender (or perhaps just a convicted pederest) that will be working within X number of feet of a minor. At least that would stop situations like the above.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/14 8:33 PM
  • Number: 439197
  • Recommendations: 5
A guy gets a checkup. His doctor says "overall you're doing OK. But if you would eat more vegetables and lay off the heavy sauces, stop drinking wine with every meal and partying on weekends, and give up the cigars and loose women you could
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/14 8:10 PM
  • Number: 1947359
  • Recommendations: 1
It's now proven that Lerner told her foot soldiers not to write anything incriminating in email

This is now standard policy for most businesses. Hell, we have a pamphlet floating around at work which says
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/14 6:31 PM
  • Number: 734525
  • Recommendations: 2
In case you hadn't noticed, the Constitution protects American citizens, not foreign invaders.

This is a lie. You might try actually reading Constitution.

The prohibition against cruel and unusual punishment
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/14 6:28 PM
  • Number: 734523
A. The DOW =/= the economy

Nobody's claiming otherwise.

B. The DOW doesn't even equal the stock market (which is up, but the S&P 500 is a far better indicator of what's going on than the DOW at any
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z