Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By WatchingTheHerd

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/8/18 8:40 PM
  • Number: 2209129
  • Recommendations: 9
Miranda Carter wrote a piece in The New Yorker entitled What Happens When a Bad-Tempered, Distractible Doofus Runs an Empire noting many similarities between Donald Trump and Kaiser Wilhelm.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/5/18 8:02 PM
  • Number: 2208788
  • Recommendations: 25
We're not only through the looking glass, we're so far beyond the looking glass you can't even SEE the looking glass from where we're at right now.

In today's news...

Republican Senate Majority Leader Mitch
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/29/18 10:23 PM
  • Number: 2207988
  • Recommendations: 1
One quick correction. The tool Greitens and staff used that violated state rules for official document retention was Confide, an app like Snapchat that destroys messages after being read by the recipient, producing no permanent trail of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/29/18 10:04 PM
  • Number: 2207981
  • Recommendations: 15
In the news today, Eric Greitens read a statement today indicating he would resign as Missouri Governor effective at 5:00pm on June 1. It isn't clear how much of the legal woes surrounding him will be abated by his resignation. He ran on a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/27/18 10:40 AM
  • Number: 537020
  • Recommendations: 4
The press reports on this equipment issue puzzled me when I first saw them online. The stories said the FBI recommended people reboot their routers due to a suspected virus / malware program that could have infected the device. That immediately
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/19/18 6:17 PM
  • Number: 2206735
  • Recommendations: 10
According to Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick, the shooting at Sante Fe High School should be blamed on the doors.

No, not Jim Morrison, Ray Manzarek, Robbie Krieger and John Densmore.

Doors. Too many doors at the high
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/16/18 10:17 PM
  • Number: 2206412
  • Recommendations: 19
By the time someone makes a movie out of the tens of thousands of pages of source material produced by the flurry of investigations into all things Trump, the screenplay -- like every hit movie -- will introduce a bunch of vocabulary most of us mere
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/15/18 10:59 PM
  • Number: 2206267
  • Recommendations: 20
This never ends...

Obama spent $55 million on his 2009 inauguration and $43 million in 2013. Trump raised $107 million for his 2017 festivities. Did the empty mall and empty ballrooms with not even D-list stars but de-listed stars look
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/13/18 12:45 PM
  • Number: 536130
  • Recommendations: 14
Situations like this are not rare, and they are vexing in part because they expose the widening gap between the ideal and reality of medicine.

---------------

Situations like this are not rare, and they are vexing in part
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/9/18 12:06 AM
  • Number: 2205540
  • Recommendations: 32
On the same day...

Trump rushes another decision to reverse a major policy of his predecessor by publicly stating his intention to completely abandon the entire nuclear deal with Iran...

...numerous outlets report on new
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z