Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By WatchingTheHerd

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/24/16 8:45 PM
  • Number: 499087
  • Recommendations: 2
For example, Agile hardware and software development ... sucks/collapses when done at a distance.

As someone who has done agile software development for years, and has done that both as part of completely local teams and as part
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/11/16 11:06 PM
  • Number: 2077466
  • Recommendations: 27
I'm sitting at home, it's 7:30 on a hot Saturday evening and the doorbell rings.

I walk to the front door, open it and find a 40-50 year old woman wearing a bright yellow T-shirt who introduces herself as XXXX YYYYYYY, which not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/7/16 10:38 AM
  • Number: 2070126
  • Recommendations: 2
Silver's model didn't have a category for complete morons.

======================

The candidate or the voters?

WTH
  • Date: 5/1/16 6:45 PM
  • Number: 495646
  • Recommendations: 1
I recc'ed this for this

“When you travel, remember that a foreign country is not designed to make you comfortable. It is designed to make its own people comfortable.” – Clifton Fadiman

but now feel cheated cuz I can't rec it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/19/16 1:53 PM
  • Number: 492612
  • Recommendations: 1
The "securitization" of students amounts to indentured servitude. Has our society sunk to the level that, rather than fund free education at the expense of higher taxes, we want to sell our children's futures for the benefits of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/12/16 3:05 PM
  • Number: 5915
  • Recommendations: 0
You guys should also check out Grace Potter. Her album 'The Lion, the Beat the Beast' is killer from start to finish.

====================

A second vote for Grace Potter & The Nocturnals. Their 2007 release "This
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/28/16 5:29 PM
  • Number: 2054046
  • Recommendations: 8
As a backward looking exercise, ultimately Barack Obama is responsible for the policies pursued in Libya and their ripple effects on the prior meltdown in Iraq and the contemporaneous meltdown in Syria.

Nope. Responsibility in the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/28/16 2:24 PM
  • Number: 2054004
  • Recommendations: 4
If you want a sneak peak at the concerns with having Hillary Clinton as President, read this two part article from The New York Times on the decisions she influenced regarding our involvement in Libya -- and if you think the death of four Americans
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/13/16 9:36 PM
  • Number: 2049619
  • Recommendations: 0
The easiest way to answer that question is to pose another.

Do we really want to have another contentious Presidential election that might wind up generating some procedural challenge that bubbles up to the Supreme Court requiring a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/20/15 3:24 PM
  • Number: 486154
  • Recommendations: 4
Apple's most valuable product is the Macintosh Human Interface Guidelines which has branched into several versions:

(snip)

This knowledge -- which dates back to the birth of the Mac -- is embedded into every piece of Apple

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z