Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By WatchingTheHerd

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/19/16 8:25 PM
  • Number: 507465
  • Recommendations: 5
I won't post an outright recommendation to pursue or skip an MBA for any one individual -- there are way too many personal factors that could change an "obvious" answer of yes/no to no/yes -- but I will outline a few things worth
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/18/16 7:38 PM
  • Number: 2119265
  • Recommendations: 27
"Bush economy was good until the great collapse"

No it wasn't. Before the collapse the economy was in a housing bubble. An economy based on bubbles is not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/6/16 9:03 PM
  • Number: 2115186
  • Recommendations: 48
Frank Luntz came to fame in the 1990s for his work with conservatives in crafting the language used to promote the so-called Contract With America. Remember the "death tax?" You can thank Frank for that term of political art.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/23/16 2:40 PM
  • Number: 505911
  • Recommendations: 9
I have no insight into the personal aspirations of AT&T leadership and whether any desire to hobnob with studio types contributes any motivation to this proposed merger. However, another source of inspiration for the deal is easier to rule out
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/16/16 5:02 PM
  • Number: 2110252
  • Recommendations: 10
One of my email accounts just received an email from Donald J. Trump, or contact@goprnc.com. The content is disconcerting...

===================
When you watched the last debate, was there one single moment that you loved?

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/10/16 12:29 AM
  • Number: 2108289
  • Recommendations: 51
It's hard to fathom how anyone can be undecided at this point in a campaign that has truly descended into a tenth circle of political and cultural Hell. If we go with the premise that there ARE legitimately undecided voters out there, virtually
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/9/16 10:38 AM
  • Number: 2108052
  • Recommendations: 25
Another example of the damage done to journalism and democracy by the consolidation of media...

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/8/16 9:01 PM
  • Number: 505239
  • Recommendations: 34
This podcast **is** worth a listen. Key points from the audio piece:

The strategy was formulated by execs beginning in 2007, before the meltdown but at a point where thunder could be heard in the distance. Wells Fargo wanted to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/8/16 12:34 AM
  • Number: 2107662
  • Recommendations: 8
CNN? For their think piece on Trump's penchant for being around Playboy models in addition to beauty pageant contestants? That really opened up new insights into likely changes in regulatory policy under a Trump administration. Howard Stern
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/27/16 12:13 AM
  • Number: 2105048
  • Recommendations: 82
The press and spin doctors are doing their thing analyzing each punch and counter-punch thrown during the Clinton/Trump debate by the candidates and a couple of love taps thrown by Lester Holt as moderator.

No one seems to have flagged the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z