Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By BlueGrits

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/28/17 9:45 PM
  • Number: 195955
  • Recommendations: 0
With the feds now posed to allow your ISP the ability to sell your browsing information, are any of you folks who are pros at IT support recommending VPNs? If so, I'd appreciate hearing what you're recommending and why.
  • Date: 3/28/17 4:42 PM
  • Number: 2146556
  • Recommendations: 4
the people that cry most about other people getting "entitlements" are the ones that always seem to feel entitled to the job they landed when they were 18 years old..

The people who get the most
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/17 4:37 PM
  • Number: 2146554
  • Recommendations: 2
Think of the "non logic" of progressives on this issue, they demand people spend their one and only life living in a shoe box, living off the land to help keep the temperature from fluctuating an unproven 2 friggin
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/17 4:25 PM
  • Number: 2146548
  • Recommendations: 3
Parents already have the power to put their kids in private schools.

Now if you want tax dollars for putting your kids in a private school, that's another story -- a lot like one where someone wants tax dollars back for sending their
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/17 4:19 PM
  • Number: 2146546
Its not a "we hate liberals" issue, it's a "we need to stop the elitist/globalist establishment types who are mostly liberals, but include many Republicans as well.

Yeah, you can tell this by how many
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/17 4:13 PM
  • Number: 2146545
  • Recommendations: 1
Did the Times also caution care on the dozens of votes to repeal Obamacare or delaying the vote on Garland?

The Dems have nothing to lose by pointing out that Gorsuch was nominated by a suspect of an ongoing investigation involving a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/17 4:08 PM
  • Number: 2146543
Surface mining is far less labor intensive; don't look for many jobs to result.
  • Date: 3/28/17 3:31 PM
  • Number: 2146528
Damn....at that rate it might be cheaper to just put folks at the wall and have them hand out $ to folks if they just turn around.
  • Date: 3/28/17 3:28 PM
  • Number: 2146527
  • Recommendations: 2
You mean give up -- just like Republicans gave up on sending Obama bills to kill Obamacare?

I see no downside to Democrats simply declaring their reluctance to vote for an appointee selected by a President who is the subject of an ongoing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/17 3:18 PM
  • Number: 134925
As long as we're talking rainwater collection....

I don't know where they get them, but a number of places around me (central TX) are selling heavy duty plastic barrels formerly used to hold foodstuffs. Some have large screw-on tops
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z