Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By BlueGrits

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/24/16 9:30 PM
  • Number: 88357
  • Recommendations: 1
"As alluded to above, Social Security is arguably the most essential social program for seniors for one key reason: 61% of them rely on their Social Security benefits for at least half of their monthly income. This includes 48% of elderly
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/24/16 6:17 PM
  • Number: 2104495
  • Recommendations: 0
As before, I'm reserving judgement on anything until later. It will be interesting to see if the gun he's alleged to have held actually has his fingerprints on it.
  • Date: 9/24/16 6:07 PM
  • Number: 2104492
There are some logical reasons for withholding the viewing of the recordings, among them exposing undercover agents and the risk of creating false memories of the incidents from witnesses. It should be possible, however, to limit/eliminate those by
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/24/16 12:27 AM
  • Number: 17157
  • Recommendations: 3
Looks like we're headed towards it..

"Could synthetic alcohol make hangovers a thing of the past?"

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/23/16 10:34 PM
  • Number: 88323
  • Recommendations: 4
SP: I'm always amused when liberals complain about "hate" in hateful terms.

Calling working class Trump supporters "goobers" in liberal hate language ---calling people you don't like the "N"
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/23/16 9:41 PM
  • Number: 128346
I have heard of instances where a person contested the value of land being seized under eminent domain only to have the protest backfire. The gov't only wanted *part* of the land and when the person argued for a higher price, they gave it to him
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/23/16 7:43 PM
  • Number: 2104303
Dope writes:

Then Herself says:
"No one has the right to immigrate to this country." óDonald Trump during his rally in Florida today.

Hmmm....so 'Rump is now "Herself"?
  • Date: 9/23/16 5:29 PM
  • Number: 133508
Why not just avoid hauling it?

Up near the road, make yourself a trellis enclosure big enough to store the bin. Plant some vines to to hide the enclosure. Drop off your garbage bags as needed. On garbage day, just roll the bin out for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/23/16 5:26 PM
  • Number: 479794
I think Reince said something to the effect of "If you don't support the GOP nominee for President this year, don't expect support if you want to run for President in four years." If so, that's motivation for Cruz (and maybe
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/22/16 11:46 PM
  • Number: 2104114
goofnoff: Well off people in Texas send there kids to private schools.

Exactly why Governor Abbott wants to implement a voucher program.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z