Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By BlueGrits

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/3/15 4:43 PM
  • Number: 454001
  • Recommendations: 0
ME: "...the marriage of a 21yo to a 16yo might be legal in Alabama, but result in an arrest in Arizona.

HAWKIN: "Quibble: Not result in arrest, just not recognized."

I was thinking of an arrest for something like
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/3/15 12:56 PM
  • Number: 2007014
  • Recommendations: 2
Tomorrow, Texas Republicans who fear invasion by the United States will celebrate that country's independence. Wild, huh? Then again, some in the Deep South will celebrate the Fourth by waving a flag of rebellion...

In any
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/3/15 12:39 PM
  • Number: 191940
"Chicago's finance department made the ruling last month, amending the established amusement tax to include "electronically delivered amusements." That includes streaming music, movies and television. It also includes online
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/3/15 12:19 PM
  • Number: 191939
I had lunch with one of my old work buddies the other day and we got to talking about online security. He said that he used one browser for all his financial, medical, and other websites which held confidential information and another for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/3/15 10:00 AM
  • Number: 70791
Evaporative cooling assumes a low relative humidity environment but if you're in the type of environment (e.g., NM, AZ) you're probably already using evaporative cooling directly as your main source of AC.
  • Date: 7/3/15 9:52 AM
  • Number: 70789
  • Recommendations: 3
SP may be onto something here....

The next time a Republican does some work for you, write a check for it and then place a "hold" on it. Notify the person who did the work that you can't afford to pay for the job AND something
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/3/15 2:30 AM
  • Number: 70784
  • Recommendations: 2
Funny you should post about bees today...

The guys doing work on our house said that they skipped us up to the front of the line because they needed a small job to fill a delay caused by an Africanized bee attack.

A dead deer had
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/2/15 9:51 PM
  • Number: 453958
In addition to what albaby said, you cannot (as I understand) use a surrogate method/condition/state as a way to work around discrimination against a protected class.
  • Date: 7/2/15 7:00 PM
  • Number: 453955
Posted in PA -- my poll on how marriages have fared after 1 wk of the SCOTUS ruling on same-sex marriage
  • Date: 7/2/15 6:59 PM
  • Number: 2006933
Just checking in with the married folks only: After one week of same-sex marriage, the effect on your own marriage has been:
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z