Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By BlueGrits

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/4/15 3:37 PM
  • Number: 1998354
  • Recommendations: 0
There is quite a bit of debate on this point, apparently. What I was taught when I was a young brainwashee in the Catholic Church is that Peter was the rock that Christ was talking about. Yours is one of the the two popular
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/4/15 2:29 PM
  • Number: 1998341
By that time, Christ was dead and he'd appointed Peter as the head of the church. (Something like, "You are Peter and upon this rock I will build my church.)
  • Date: 5/4/15 1:03 PM
  • Number: 1998328
  • Recommendations: 1
However, Jesus said: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

If Jesus didn't/wouldn't abolish the Law or the Prophets, then who is Paul to do so?
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/4/15 9:44 AM
  • Number: 451622
As a former member, I've often wondered what the future of the RCC is in this country. A while back, I read an article which showed something like 2/3 or more of American Catholics disagreed with the Church's teachings with respect to birth
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/4/15 9:31 AM
  • Number: 1998287
  • Recommendations: 2
  • Date: 5/4/15 9:27 AM
  • Number: 68624
But his people oh so love his strutting around in a flight suit and declaring "Mission Accomplished!" Let's be glad he's gone and that he's finally had shown some decency by going into a self-imposed exile.
  • Date: 5/3/15 3:58 PM
  • Number: 1998231
"If you look at the #BaltimoreLootCrew hashtag, you'll see what looks like Baltimore residents—all black—bragging about things they've stolen during this week's civil unrest. But none of these photos are real. Instead, it's the work of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/3/15 11:34 AM
  • Number: 888385
A lot of places now issue credit cards with your choice of picture on the front. I wonder if there's an opportunity to exploit this by issuing a new type of card with this feature and some type of warning that it can only be used in physical form
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/3/15 12:39 AM
  • Number: 68598
SP -- I had no idea you joined fellow liberal rioters there!

More details, please!
  • Date: 5/3/15 12:02 AM
  • Number: 451596
If he ever sells his artwork:

Hay, Hay --
Good Buy.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z