Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By SooozFool

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/28/14 11:15 AM
  • Number: 433751
  • Recommendations: 3
There is no such thing as evil, there is no such thing as divine justice. Your father is dead because some guy decided to dance to his DNA, and there is absolutely no rhyme or reason behind it. Would your sister be alive today if she heard that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/12/14 12:42 PM
  • Number: 441977
  • Recommendations: 14
The Federal Register, published weekdays, contains not only regulations that are adopted, but also requests for public comment on proposed regulations as well as notifications. They're indexed and organized by topic daily. (Continued...)
  • Date: 12/30/13 2:08 PM
  • Number: 432691
  • Recommendations: 4
We now have panhandlers in just about every part of the city. There are multiples on some corners. They have now staked out corners where they will be every work day. These are professional beggers, these are not down and out people needing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/12/13 4:40 PM
  • Number: 432090
  • Recommendations: 2
I'm less concerned about abortion being covered by insurance under other circumstances, especially now that birth control will be covered. Most women I know who say they got pregnant while on the pill later admit they messed up taking their pill
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/9/13 12:01 PM
  • Number: 439823
I am so sorry for your loss, brucedoe.
  • Date: 10/15/13 2:43 PM
  • Number: 436559
Ye reap what y'all sow! Depending on just one income stream for retirement leads to this sort of thing.

What do you mean, you reap what you sow? Many older retirees retired under different conditions than we currently have, when it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/9/13 1:13 PM
  • Number: 22179
  • Recommendations: 1
Government would run a lot better if they cut the 100 least productive employees and not base the decision on seniority.

It would run a lot better if we weren't careening from one stupid, wasteful gesture (sequester-driven furloughs)
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/7/13 8:02 PM
  • Number: 435874
  • Recommendations: 1
Resolved, "Interest on the federal debt shall be prioritized over all other obligations of the US Treasury."

Ah. Government Of, By, and For The Investors?

(Go long on guillotines.)
  • Date: 10/7/13 1:57 PM
  • Number: 307295
  • Recommendations: 6
Congratulations- you are getting free vacation time courtesy of the US taxpayer.

You know that in the end, the government workers will get paid in full, whether they work or not, and the US taxpayer will be the only loser in this

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/5/13 6:09 PM
  • Number: 1902321
May I educate you on the structure of our democracy and division of powers:

The House is elected by the people to represent the people and has the "power of the purse." It is part of Congress which is supposed to balance the

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z