Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By SooozFool

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/17/11 9:41 PM
  • Number: 1718573
  • Recommendations: 110
I don't care if they get $9.57 a year. It's not their money (okay a fraction of it is). If you want to retire, save YOUR money. Don't steal mine.

You have this exactly backward.

For many years, these teachers accepted
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/13/11 11:47 PM
  • Number: 1654896
  • Recommendations: 79
So we shouldn't bother raising any extra revenue from any group unless that group, by itself, can wipe out the "deficit for this year"?

On the other hand, of course, the meanest, most short-sighed budget cuts can be demanded no
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/23/12 2:00 PM
  • Number: 1797484
  • Recommendations: 77
Making fun of Ann Romney's hobby / therapy for her MS is a sure way to win supporters. It's as classy as you can get.

Is having a serious illness a prerequisite for funding expensive horse hobbies at taxpayer expense? How classy is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/23/12 9:06 PM
  • Number: 1761193
  • Recommendations: 71
Seems likely that Martin had a chip on his shoulder about being watched (which is understandable) but made the fatal mistake of attacking the guy watching him instead of waiting for the cops to arrive or fleeing. He miscalculated, however,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/23/12 1:07 PM
  • Number: 1760997
  • Recommendations: 70
The real blame of this tregedy should be put on the black males who have been burlerizing that neighborhood which put a stereotype on alert to be vigilant against which caused Zimmermann to follow Martin in the first place. So lets not forget
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/1/12 3:11 PM
  • Number: 1742464
  • Recommendations: 67
"So it's more important for you to make sure women can terminate a than someone else's life be saved?"

You are misstating the issue, and you are doing so deliberately.

Komen gives money to Planned Parenthood for,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/12/10 10:06 PM
  • Number: 341648
  • Recommendations: 63
I am also a federal employee.

I started in the private sector, at a large law firm. In the mid-80's, as a young associate, I took a 40 percent pay cut to come to the federal government. The hours were long, the work was often stressful,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/25/13 5:12 PM
  • Number: 1855297
  • Recommendations: 62
How long are the lefties and adoring media going going to give him a pass?

President Bush's similar 2004 appointment was upheld in court. You righties have given him a pass ever since, for this, and for much, much worse. He gets a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/9/09 1:14 AM
  • Number: 285784
  • Recommendations: 54
>>An interesting example of how our society has become a bunch of entitlement whiners with low morals.<<

The OP paid for, and was covered by, health insurance. In reliance on a promise (more likely, a demand) by the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/9/13 6:40 PM
  • Number: 665459
  • Recommendations: 53
From whence to these rights come? God, our Creator, the birth of Western Civilization, what you believe is between you and your idea of creation.

What in the world does that mean? What kind of legal standard is that?

There
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z