Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Windowseat

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/26/14 9:53 PM
  • Number: 22950
  • Recommendations: 3
Years ago, back when I was just starting the read the Fool, there was a post by someone who had grown up with Famous-Athlete-whose-name-I-don't-remember who had received some sort of gigantic contract from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/26/14 2:32 PM
  • Number: 8544
  • Recommendations: 1
Sounds like an interesting setup. We don't have either of those companies in Massachusetts. I hope DSIL makes his case.

And he's out driving for Uber and Lyft and doing deliveries and promised he's not going to let her down. They're
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/25/14 11:07 PM
  • Number: 308857
Good to hear it. I'm glad things worked out so well.

Nancy
  • Date: 11/24/14 3:38 PM
  • Number: 19730
  • Recommendations: 0
Over on Tax Strategies there is a train wreck in progress. It started out with a poster's explanation that he wanted to pay off his mortgage using specific fund X, because he wanted to retire early, and X would lower his taxes. (I'm assuming it's a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/23/14 6:15 PM
  • Number: 22941
the TV we own now is really just used as a 40" monitor.
(do you have any idea how many columns of a spreadsheet you can see on a screen that size? swoon)

I'm dreaming of how many spreadsheets I could have up. Once at work I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/21/14 8:27 PM
  • Number: 3419
  • Recommendations: 2
You do need a keeper. Or some help. There are social services for vulnerable adults and I suspect you may benefit from that sort of help. If you would accept it.

Apparently he's bipolar and refuses to take his meds.

A while
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/21/14 9:07 AM
  • Number: 6581
  • Recommendations: 2
As to why you really need to work with an elder care attorney at this point..... They know the ropes, they know what's legal and what isn't, they understand how to get the most out of an individual's resources. They know how to avoid being taken
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/20/14 5:47 PM
  • Number: 19726
I don't know if any of you are following, at any distance whatsoever, the tale of Julien LeBlanc. Julien is the founder of something called Real Social Dynamics, which offers advice on how to pick up women. Julien recently gave a talk in Japan in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/20/14 1:33 AM
  • Number: 886162
Meant to place this in building and maintaining a home.......not sure how to move it all.

So sorry!!

Don't worry, it often happens.

You can't move it. Just post the same question on the Building/Maintaining
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/18/14 6:30 PM
  • Number: 6566
I would combine several soups for a single meal -- like tomato soup, or cream of tomato soup, with creamed butternut squash or creamed sweet potato soup. The taste would be great, and the combination is more
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z