Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Windowseat

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/25/14 7:53 PM
  • Number: 19611
  • Recommendations: 0
By "filling in the form," you mean putting the note in each one that tells what their chart number is.

Well, I was thinking in terms of finding the ancestors, and I put the numbers in as I go. Even if the person is wrong,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/14 6:46 PM
  • Number: 19609
I still don't get it.

I click on the little button marked "pedigree" and then move through my tree. How do I find the page and number? Where do I look?

I don't find them. I create them.

The first pedigree
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/14 3:46 PM
  • Number: 121955
  • Recommendations: 1
One thing I would recommend before the cats live together is to swap blankets. Rub each cat, separately, with a blanket or towel, then take the blanket and swap them so each cat gets accustomed to the other cat's smell.

I can't help with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/14 1:45 PM
  • Number: 19607
Chart? Your chart or another chart? Can you simplify this instruction? It sounds quite useful.

It's the pedigree chart. On Ancestry there are five generations in a standard chart. (I'm explaining this for the benefit of everyone
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/14 1:18 PM
  • Number: 19605
Even when I go in and try to straighten out a line, I haven't found a way to figure out where I left off when I go back there because those little green leaves keep coming back and beckoning me.

I add two Facts to every ancestor.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/14 2:46 AM
  • Number: 19603
There is no intelligence test to make sure you can understand what you are doing to be on ancestry.

jts made some mistakes on there myself when I entered some things wrong and I hope I fixed them.

The first day I was on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/14 7:26 PM
  • Number: 883900
  • Recommendations: 1
What kinds of odors are you noticing?

Hi,

The same person posted a similar question on Get Organized! and here's the thread, along with what appears to be the actual answer to the problem.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/14 4:58 PM
  • Number: 121950
  • Recommendations: 2
I just thought of this. If it turns out to be arthritis, does she jump down from couches or your bed? If so you may want to look around and see if you can find some way of making the distance smaller, with a step or something.

You may
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/21/14 4:45 PM
  • Number: 308383
  • Recommendations: 3
Hi, and welcome back.

Are you borrowing from retirement funds, or withdrawing completely? And are they official retirement funds (401(k), IRA) or money you have set aside for withdrawal?

How much money do you normally have to pay
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/21/14 12:22 PM
  • Number: 121940
  • Recommendations: 2
I'm calling staged, not believing it with the video cuts and at one point dog stops to look at camera person waiting for next command.

I was thinking the same thing, but it was still funny.

Nancy
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z