Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By Windowseat

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/30/01 1:46 PM
  • Number: 21406
  • Recommendations: 179
If you want to Improve the Fool, I think you should rehire TMF2Aruba.

Nancy
  • Date: 11/7/02 3:13 PM
  • Number: 844
  • Recommendations: 145
I should like to offer Bookgrrl as a nominee for the Feste Award. While there are other worthy posters (I gave long thought to nominating MichaelRead or Leviathan) I believe that Bookgrrl epitomizes much that is the best of the Fool.

I start
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/04 6:26 PM
  • Number: 59916
  • Recommendations: 100
I

HAVE

A

PERMANENT

JOB!!!!!

Sorry about the shouting, but I'm very excited.

I saw the advertisement in Lawyer's Weekly almost a month ago and emailed them my
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/19/12 11:12 PM
  • Number: 868895
  • Recommendations: 99
how many of these imaginary people work at Walmart?

Why do you look down your nose, all three of you, and sneer that this sort of event never takes place? That instead, everyone has the capacity to walk out of high school and walk
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/28/04 7:19 PM
  • Number: 5508
  • Recommendations: 91
I haven't posted about this before, because I've been banging my head against walls all summer, and was frustrated, and I knew that anything I said here would lead to offers and suggestions and ideas, and I'd be back to beating my head against
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/30/06 8:27 PM
  • Number: 242055
  • Recommendations: 85
Perhaps the adoption agency will accept returns?

Oh terrific. And you're a Boy Scout leader. Great stuff.

"Hey, this kid I adopted isn't getting straight A's. I want to return him for someone who does."

Kids
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/7/12 10:36 PM
  • Number: 17860
  • Recommendations: 65
She was born in a little town on the New Hampshire/Massachusetts border. Her long ago ancestors had helped found the town when they decided Massachusetts was over-developed. That was around 1640 or so. If I put the laptop down I could go look at the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/3/07 5:55 PM
  • Number: 249084
  • Recommendations: 65
I started out this morning to do my regularly scheduled errands, and hit a snag.

At the first store they announced my license plate number and asked me to come to the front of the store.

No, no one had plowed into me. But someone who
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/30/09 3:31 PM
  • Number: 293688
  • Recommendations: 62
Who agrees with the lawyer that the man could have avoided court if he had wanted by simply sending a letter disputing their claim of his identity...

You're siding with the LAWYER??????

If someone calls my apartment, and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/05 4:16 PM
  • Number: 203100
  • Recommendations: 60
While I don't carry balances on my cards, I also don't have a huge income, which means that I've had to be very careful how I spend my money, and on some things, such as car insurance, I've had to send in checks monthly because I've not had an
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z